Discussion Sugar Daddy, Sugar Baby

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gopper, Nov 12, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , they typically won't be all that ugly, as they used to be trophy wives back in their day. It's just that hubby has his own sugar babies now so she can find her own and they just get divorced or stay together to avoid legal issues.
    So a woman with fading looks but not a troll.

2. heishiken

heishiken yarvic001 Hell Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I really doubt they get paid that much money just to attend dinners with them, but even if there are so many people that are generous, I find it a bit unethical that someone who is 29, makes at least some money (with 50-100 dollars per our, only saying some since I guess you don'T have really fixed hours), doing their first mba and then still wants to study law after that. Feel like she is abusing that System, since she knows she will have no debt.

3. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    90% are percent are trolls though.Women who have to lure gold digging men with money to get any love sad but very true, but you're right they're are some beautiful sugar mommas/cougars but they are damaged goods. Because you don't know how many oldsters she's been through or if it affects how she will act towards you.

elengee likes this.
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you're talking 'bout @arrogantyoungmaster ?

5. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you really naive to the fact that sugar babies have give sexual favors for said cash right

zman likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, she's used to selling herself or being treated as a tool, often these people turn to others and do the same thing. Like someone that gets hit as a kid, will likely hit others to feel better. Still, there could be kind women in there, but they wouldn't typically try to use their money as leverage on purpose, they'd just find someone that knows they're rich and treat them nicely, and then use the money to not 'lose' their affection.

zman likes this.
  7. heishiken

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read the Article? They said not all sugarbabies have sex with them, for exaplme the interviewed Girl (who says she has had 3) and I'm doubting that statement.

Before calling me out you should read through the Article.

8. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of those women can be real scary sociopaths. That will make you think if pops really did pops fall on his own or was he helped.

She said she didn't sleep with any of them are you sure she was telling the truth. Just be real if you re giving out that money and not getting any of that nature in return then you might as well donate to the school and make scholar ships if you want to be that generous. Plus she was more concern with the stigma of being called a sugar baby then getting a job like normal person, and stopping all together so her statement moves me very little.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    zman and elengee like this.
  9. heishiken

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats why I said I highly doubt that there is no sexs involved, also she has a job which is why I said even if she does not have sex with them its a bit unethical, since she just wants to study well into her 30s.

Black Parcher likes this.
  10. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand were your coming from now and apologize if i sound like if was coming at you side ways. But it's as I already said legal prostitution for the rich. They just use the word girlfriend/ boyfriend instead of prostitute.

zman likes this.
  11. heishiken

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but in this case they even dispute that, Forbes pretty much says there are tons of people out there that will give you money, with no Strings attached if its for your education, which seems like bs.

12. Black Parcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea scholar ships is best example of this but sugar daddies/mommas and such aren't. Kinda a counter productive article. Like it's propaganda for instituting sugar parenting you know.

mir and elengee like this.
  13. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You will be surprised dear.