Request Summarize this please

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Mae Rogel 82, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just don't read it. Go for feel good novels instead.

3. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    But Sadly I want to know..coz I read the manhwa till 17 I want to know so much

4. DynerisCyrus

DynerisCyrus Green Tea Maker

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot happens, I mean a lot. (I read this a while ago so I've forgotten a bit, this is a rough summary but what I very clearly remember is that it is extremely shitty. The ML is scum that deserves to die. DIE. )

The ML is irredeemable trash, he forces the MC to become an omega from an Alpha (which devastated the MC), desperately tries to mark him permanently so he can't run away, has a 'fiancé' who is some other bitchy green tea omega. And then marries the MC on a whim. BUT, the MC isn't considered his wife/husband, he's the third person in that relationship, it feels.
    When the fiancé is pregnant (he is faking it, ML thinks it's real cuz they arranged for him to conceive as a surrogate. MC thinks they had sex and is heartbroken.)

ML's parents, fiancé, friends, literally everybody treated MC like shit. He is forced to take care of the 'rightful lady of the house' because he is 'pregnant' while the ML cares for his lying fiance as well. (TAKING CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND/LOVER'S PREGNANT FIANCE THAT LIVES TOGETHER WITH YOU IN YOUR HOUSE!!!)

Everytime something bad happens, MC is blamed for it. The green tea bitch fiance frames him and gets him hit, locked up in the basement/cupboard or something, while he is very sick, hungry and weak because of the change from A to O. And ML knows about it, he gives permission for that! He's completely alone in that house with no escape.

At this point the MC completely hates the ML but can't leave because of his family background. He tries extremely hard to get ML to divorce him but isn't successful. Later, because of family pressure and other reasons, the ML tosses him aside and sets a wedding date with the pregnant fiance omega himself. BUT, he still wants to keep MC as a mistress despite his refusal. So he imprisons him and shamelessly tells him that everything is for his own good and crap (throughout the abuse and then divorce, ML doesn't forget to violently rape him because he 'loves' him and wants kids with him.).

Even afterwards, he rapes MC non-stop to get him pregnant because he wants to use the kid to tie them together now that the marriage is broken. MC absolutely doesn't want that but he has no way to stop him. Finally, one day when the ML is away, he finds out that he is pregnant. He hides it, but decides not to abort the child because he has had bad parents and because of that had always wanted to properly love and cherish his own children, he couldn't bear to abort it.

During this time, the ML's mom, who hates the MC comes to make trouble and gets bodyguards to beat him, but ML arrives just as the MC falls down and starts bleeding, then he is rushed to the hospital and found to be preggo. He threatens MC with the child and makes him unable to try any escape attempts for the time being.

Other stuff happens, and the ML sends his parents away because they finally 'went too far' (imo, they did that long ago).

The MC doesn't want the kid to be raised around the pos ML and tries running but fails, then the ML has him paralyzed from the knee down, so MC is now in a wheelchair (and imprisoned).

Did I mention that MC nearly got killed by ML's fiance in a 'fire accident'? And ML still decided to marry the bitch. Anyway.

Finally, MC stops trying to run away and decides to take revenge. (He find out that he is not the biological child of his parents and that he was trafficked. The ML proudly tells him that he bought him from his 'parents' for a few million.) Anyway, so his real family, and some friends decide to help him get his revenge and he starts by ruining the wedding and becoming a green tea bitch himself.

The child is faked as dead, so it can grow up in a healthy environment. ML is 'sad' and 'regretful' but still refuses to let MC go.

I skipped many chapters but the gist is, MC finally gets away with help from his biological family and changes his identity while ML thinks he is dead and you know the routine 'regret', 'grief', 'pain' blah blah blah.

MC changes his identity and some time later meets ML again and then they start their drama all over again but the ML is not as much a walking shit stain as before. Now he's 'a changed man'.

At this point, I dropped the story. It is easily the worst piece of fiction I've ever had the misfortune to read. Bloody rape, physical violence, blackmail, imprisonment, emotional abuse, infidelity, non-consensual drug use, forced body modification, everything disgusting and irredeemable pushed together in one story. It's despicable.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2023
  5. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. daebok.. its totally shit.. tq life saviour.. thank god i don't have to die from blood pressure