Novel Summoning a Bishoujo to fulfill my desire ~☆(COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by anhrefn, Apr 3, 2018.

1. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    About: So, I was watching a video of FMAB...

WARNING: BAD GRAMMAR, SWEARING, AND PLAGIARISM

Table of Contents

Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3 ~☆

Prologue

I remember clearly, both were there in the basement.
    Moans and more moans, oh I never saw it coming.
    I thought it was a nightmare,
    But it was quite real.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    AardwarkThe2nd likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    WUT? YOU HIGH?

3. Vyren

Vyren Version 3.33

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lemegeton424

Lemegeton424 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, NTR~? Naisu

5. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. BattleNoob

BattleNoob Founder of the NooB Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    ???????:hmm: okay looks like I'm a noob this time

7. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.01

Feces.

Dirt.

Kanye West's blood.

A Witch's wart.

An aborted fetus.

Kim Kardashian's anal pubes.

The tears of an Angsty Teenager.

The tears of a NTR'd husband.

The heart of an adulterous wife.

A pair of eyes that saw too many trashy fanfics.

A dirty old man's penis.

The right hand of a wanker.

Oprah's vagina.

Hillary Clinton's uterus.

I finally gathered all the ingredients.

Summoning Magic is a dangerous art. Each ingredient is significant and must be carefully prepared. There is no room for mistakes.

Believe me, there's a motive why Summoning Magic is so unpopular. Unlike what the ignorant masses believe, death is not the worst thing that can happen to someone. Remembering my grandfather's fate still makes me shiver.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The cauldron is ready.

The fire is scorching. The pit-black liquid inside it bubbling incessantly.
    [​IMG]

With caution, I begin to put in all the ingredients. Each one in its order. I won't repeat my grandfather's mistake.

I watch the ingredients dissolving in the middle of the pitch-black substance. It took me months of effort, tears, and sweat to prepare everything. I won't let anything go wrong in front of my eyes.

When everything is set, I extinguish the fire.

I focus my eyes in the corner of the room, where a Magic Circle is engraved on the ground. After months of tears, curses, and errors, I finally finished it. Perfectly. Grandfather, I definitely won't become like you.
    [​IMG]

Extending my hand, I reach the pitch black liquid inside the cauldron with my telekinesis and begin to fill the Magic Circle's engravings with it, carefully to not spill it around. Finishing, I have a pitch black Magic Circle on the ground. After carefully searching for any mistake, I can finally relax.

Everything is perfect.

My eyes focus in the middle of the magic circle where a NTR Dojinshi lies on, and I can't help but feel disgusted.

I let out an annoyed groan. There's no time for angsting.

Clenching my fist, I start pouring Mana in the Magic Circle.

Opening my mouth, I chant:​

"I summon thee here to this place.

Thou art my despair.

Thou art the one who NTR, and the one who is NTR'd.

Thou art the one born from the wickedness

Thou art the result of all adultery.

The fly in the soup.

The cheat of cheating

Thou art... you"

And then the world is white.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  8. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 02

Where am I?

Only a white world fills my vision.

"Hey." An amused voice reaches my ears.

Behind me!? I rapidly turn around and I can't help but have a scare.

"That's..."

"Satania?" She completed.

[​IMG]

Right, in front of me is certainly a certain character from a certain anime. That's not possible, unless...

"Umu! That's right. I just thought it would be fun if I assumed this form. Kaka! After all, I'm really happy right now. At least you didn't forget the appetizer, Magician. I'm always being summoned by these idiots but they always forget the sacrifice! Sacrifice! Really, Nuffians should just explode!!"

Somehow, the little girl started ranting and cursing about people and things I don't know. I wonder what should I do in this situation.

*Cough* Enough of ranting." The thing relaxed a bit on her throne and opened her arms. "Let me welcome you to my Realm, you stupid fool."

I frown at her statement, my mind isn't working alright since I came here.

"Who are you?" I asked while trying to put my thoughts in order.

"Oh, I'm sad you asked me that. After all that effort, you have the guts to forget my esteemed self? What a pity! Such a talented mage having a bird brain! The [World] is really fair!"

I let out an annoyed groan. This little girl is really hitting my nerves.

"Humph, answering your question, you know very well who I am."

And then my mind started to work again and I remember...

"Yes." The little girl smiled. "I'm your despair. I'm the one who NTR, and the one who is NTR'd. The one born from the wickedness. The result of all adultery. The fly in the soup. The cheat of cheating. I'm..."

"Anhrefn." With my mind cleared, I finally remembered why I'm here, and the identity of the little girl in front of me.

"I'm glad you remembered!" She says happily. "Now, wanna make a contract? /人◕‿‿◕人\"

"Ye-" Wait! What the fuck was that Kyubey emoji?

"Don't mind about that, it’s just a bit of meta humor." Anhrefn replies, ignoring my concerns.

"I can't just-" Wait! How does she know what I was thinking? Don't tell me she can-"

"Read your mind?" Anhrefn smiles without caring for my situation. "You finally realized it, huh? You are certainly a bit slow for a Magician."

I... I want to punch her so much.

Her smile broadens even more.

I really. Really. Want to punch her!

"Now, now. Calm your titties a bit. You are the only one who decided to summon me, right? And don't you know that punching a loli is an unforgivable sin?"

Your existence is an unforgivable sin, you fucking bitch.

"My, my. You Magicians are really boring."

I sigh. "Can we just complete the contract?" I'm afraid that spending too much time with this stupid bitch will drive me to suicide.

"Right, right! The contract! You are aware that the NTR Dojinshi you've offered is just an appetizer, right? Now you are here, we can finally start with the real business!"

"Humph! We would have finished it already if you-"

"Hay, hay. I understand." She waves off my complaints without any care." Let's just start the procedures, kay? Tell me." An evil smile forms on her face "What is your desire, Magician?"

I smile.

"Pay attention, Bitch. What I desire is..."

When I finished telling my desire, Anhrefn's eyes widened in surprise and then started to laugh.

"Mwhahahha! I didn't expect something like that from you! It seems you have at least a bit of humor sense in the end! Normally, a Magician would just go to that edgy guy when the topic is revenge, but you... you... kaka! Good! Good! Let's do it."

When she finished talking, a giant Gate appeared behind her. I look behind me and see a gate there as well. So this is...

"The Soul's Gate" Anhfefn replies. "Beyond it lies your everything. Without it, there can be no [You]."

I nod. Every Magician knows the significance of this Gate. Our magic is extremely dependent on it after all.

"So, Magician. You already told me your desire. But how are you going to pay me? What will you sacrifice? Your body? Your soul?

I smile widely.

"If there's something to be sacrificed, I have right there, right?" I point at the Gate behind me "Everything beyond this Gate. Is the price good enough for you? For months, I withstood the pain to read and watch too many NTR dojinshis and hentai. All the despair, pain, shame, and sadness I felt... is right there! Beyond this Gate!"

"Ku...kuku...kukuku." Anhrefn laughed. "So that's your resolve! Kakaka! But are you sure about that? You'll never be able to feel any kind of feeling ever again. Worse, you will even lose your precious Magic."

"Yeah. You are right. All my emotions are there. All my memories are there. All my dreams are there. All my feelings are there. My everything is there... on the other side of this gate..."

"You are going to become an empty shell just for revenge?"

"I won't "become" an empty shell. I've always been an empty shell since she betrayed me. I'm a stupid fool who loved the wrong woman. Just a stupid fool who was NTR'd by a useless old fart."

"For an empty shell, you are very emotional =.='. Being an empty shell sucks, you know?

My smile broadens even more

"Who cares about all that shit when you was NTR'd by a useless old fart?"

"Kakaka! That's the spirit, Magician!"

*boom*

With a loud noise, both the Gates opens simultaneously.

"Come, Magician! Give me your everything!"

And then everything from my Gate starts to fly into Anhrefn's Gate. Everything. But I have no regrets. As long I have my revenge...

"Mwahahah! Good! Good! Your everything, I can definitely feel it! Ah! The pain of betrayal! The shame! The sadness! Marvelous! This is marvelous, Magician! This is your end! From now, you will just be the empty shell of what was one day a human being! Praticamiente an undead! Unable to feel happiness, sadness... anything! Eternally! Your everything... I definitely accepted it! Adios, Magician! No. Xavier Lebronvoski!"

9. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, how should I proceed?

shit

10. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 3.
    She woke up in a completely white world. She didn't know what was that place or how she ended up there, but she couldn't help but be afraid.

The lack of any kind of sound or smell only helped in creating an eerie atmosphere. It was simply suffocating. She tried to move, but she was completely paralyzed while sitting in a crude wooden chair. Whoever kidnapped her made sure she wouldn't go anywhere. Not that it matters though, she doubts she can escape from that place.

"Rise and shine, my friend. Rise and shine." A cute voice resounded through the world.

"Wh-who's there?" She tried to seek the source of the voice with her eyes but it was in vain, "I-I don't know who you are, " Stammered, "but I re-recommend you to-to release me right now! My husband is a very powerful magician and when he notices my absence he will definitely come for me!" She couldn't help but stutter while trying to reasoning with her kidnapper.

"Oh, your husband, heh?" Her kidnapper's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Does he have black hair, blue eyes and a mole under his left eye like this?" At moment the kidnapper finished talking, a form appeared before her.

Black hair, blue eyes, and that charming mole. It's was none other than her husband.

But looking at him, she couldn't help but shiver.

"Xa-Xavier?" She called.

Silence.

His eyes, before bright and full of energy, now lacked any kind of warm. He didn't even react at all at her presence. It was as if she wasn't even there.

"It's useless." Said her kidnapper, "Your husband is... no more."

And then, another form appeared before her. This time, a cute red-haired girl sitting on a throne with her legs crossed.

"Y-you? Wh-who are you!? What you did with Xavier!?" Screamed Rachel with tears running through her face.

The kidnapper only smiled.

Noticing she was being ignored, Rachel tried to call for her husband again.

"XAVIER! XAVIER! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? ANSWER ME! XAVIER!"

"I already said it's useless." The kidnapper said teasingly. "He gave me his everything. It's impossible for such a severed individual to experience pain, pleasure, memory, dreams or thought of any kind. This young man will be as unfeeling and as unthinking as the dead until the day he joins them."

"You are just citing Metallica"

"So what? Sue me."

"W-why? Why did you do this?

"Hey! Don't blame me, kay? It's not like I wanted to do it, capiche? It was his only choice. Ah, the things a broken can man do for revenge."

"Re-revenge? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Really? You don't know? Then why don't you ask yourself? I'm sure you know the answer! C'mon! I believe you! You can do it!"

"How could I know, you bitch! Give me my husband back"

Her kidnapper's smile broadened even more.

"Hah! I'm really liking this. It seems you really love your husband. Good! Good! If you were just a cock lover slut, it wouldn't nearly as interesting."

"Who are you calling cock lo-" And then the world fell on her and her eyes opened wide.

"Pin pon pin pon~♪ It seems we have a winner!"

"Do-don't tell me..." Stammered

"Yes." The kidnapper smiled evilly. "Your husband sacrificed everything just to make you suffer. Kaka! Well, not just you of course."

"I-I..." Her heart was filled with dread and shame.

"What? The cat ate your tongue? What a pity! It seems you won't be able to enjoy the special meal I've prepared just for you!" She snapped her fingers "Here." And then a table appeared before Rachel "I don't want to brag, but my cooking skills are divine." And with another snap of fingers, a plate covered by a cloche "I hope you will enjoy it."

Rachel didn't know why, but she felt she won't whatever was covered by that cloche.

"Oh! Silly me! I forget you are paralyzed! Let me help you~" And then, as if lifted by an invisible hand, the cloche was lifted, presenting the dish at its full glory.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Screamed Rachel.

"Kukuku! It seems you liked it! Umu! Ain't I awesome? Praise me! Praise me!"

On the plate, lied a big black fat cock. Forget the supposed cooking skills, the thing was just cut off and put there. The blood wasn't even removed. But that didn't matter at all to Rachel, after all, she recognized that cock. No. It would be impossible for her to forget it considering she lost the count of how many times that thing was inside her.

"You know, I was seeing Xavier's memories and when he caught you cheating on him, you were happily licking and sucking that dick, right? I remember you saying something like 'Oh! This cock is so delicious! This is the best'. Girl, you really know how to suck a cock. I really admire you, Kaka!"

"Wa-wawawa-"

"Really, you will keep stuttering? Boring! After all the effort I've made in preparing a special meal just for you, you can't even say 'Oh! This looks soo good!', or 'This is delicious!'. Really, you younglings simply don't know how to appreciate the efforts of the others, humph humph!"

Rachel puked.

"Ah! You little bitch! Just look the mess you did!" Cursed the kidnapper "You puked all over the food! That's so immoral! That's so wicked! Don't you know there are children dying of famine in Africa? Do you know? You know, right? And even so, you puked on the meal? You are really a piece of shit, aren't you? Immoral! You are so immoral! But who cares about niggers! It took me days of hard work to prepare that meal! Gibe me my time back! Gibe me my effort back! Gimme! Gimme. it. back!" The kidnapper ranted nonstopping

Rachel only stared lifelessly at the meal.

"Huh, did you like that cock that much? You really seems sad! I'm starting to feel bad here, can you stop? Hah! Just kidding! Wow, did you really believed that? Fuck you girl."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Asked Rachel with a low voice.

"Nothing personal, girl. To be sincere, the fact I was the one he summoned to punish you is really ironic."

"Punish me? Punish me?! Why? Why? Why?!"

The little girl didn't answer.

"Eat."

"Why? Why? Why?"

"Eat."

"ANSWER ME!"

"Shut up! Didn't I say you to eat? It seems you are really useless. I wonder what that Magician saw in you! Really, he loved the wrong woman argh. Love can really destroy a person, even a genius isn't different.
    Not worthy! Not really worthy to sacrifice everything to punish someone like you! A cute virgin would have been enough! Unfornutaly for him, beings like me don't really care about the Law of Equivalent Exchange thing, we would never reject a delicious offer! Kukuku"

Silence.

"Sigh, if you can't eat by yourself, I don't have other choice but force my hand. At least now you have a bit of sauce on it, right? Sorry, sorry! I really don't know how I forget the sauce. I'm so clumsy." With a snap of fingers, the cock forced its way into Rachel's mouth.

"Arbrufh" Rachel couldn't do nothing besides accepting the big cock forcing its way to her stomach.

"Here, here! Easy right? Really, I have to do everything by myself here! You are really slothful -deSU"

Silence.

Silence.

"Why?" Asked Rachel.

"Hm?"

"I *Cough* I-I... I just wanted to feel good! I wanted to enjoy a good fuck! He just couldn't give me it! Always so occupied with his stupid research! I needed cock! I really needed it! Why? Why? Why? I..."

Silence.

"Why didn't he... why?"

Silence.

"Why? Why are you punishing me?! I did nothing wrong! It's not my fault! It's not my fault! Why? Why? Why?"

"I'm just following the contract."

"The... contract? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Laughed Rachel "Just following the contract? Hahah... he really...Xavier.. how could you..."

Silence.

"It's not my fault! Xavier! It's all your fault!" Screamed Rachel at Xavier.

Silence.

"Xavier..."

"You lived as a slut. Fucking with countless men while married and yet, you say you are not wrong? You aren't innocent at all. Do you think that just because your husband cant satisfy you, it's alright to fuck with every man in the city? Don't make me laugh!" Said the kidnapper.

"I just wanted to feel good! I wanted to cum my brain out! I wanted to scream with pleasure! I wanted to be fucked hard! What's wrong with wanting that?! What's wrong in desiring to be fucked hard?! Answer me!" Rachel furiously screamed.

The kidnapper just smiled.

"Who... Who the fuck are you?! Who?! Who are you to punish me?" Rachel pointed her index finger at the kidnapper "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

The kidnapper's smile vanished.

"I'm... the entity you call NTR SECT LEADER. I'm the despair of every lover, the one who NTR, and the one who is NTR'd, the one born from the wickedness, the result of all adultery, the fly in the soup, the cheat of cheating. I'm... Anhrefn."

Silence.

"And I was summoned to give you the most fitting form of despair." A giant Gate appeared behind Anhrefn. "To ensure you feel the same despair your husband felt when he found out your transgressions."

Silence.

"Thus, I'll give you despair." The Gate opened. Rachel couldn't see anything but countless scenes of sex beyond it. "Are you ready? To feel what's like to be NTR'd?

Rachel tried to move. Useless.

"No...no... I don't want to go there! No! Please!" Begged.

From the Gate, countless tentacles moved towards her.

"Did you liked the shape?" Anhrefn smiled evilly "I made it like that just for you."

The tentacles wrapped around every part her body.

"No! No! Please! Everything but this! Xavier! Help me! Xavier!"

Silence.

The tentacles started to pull her inside the gate.

"No! stop! I don't want! No!!" Screamed Rachel. Useless.

"Despair for you who cheated on your husband." Anhrefn's voice was devoid of any emotion.

"What else should I have done?" Screamed Rachel while being pulled inside the Gate. "I needed cock! It's not my fault!"

"I'm only following the contract."

"Just what else should I have done?!" Rachel was more and more near the Gate. Her face was a mess of tears and her hair completely disheveled.

Silence

"Just tell me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

*BOOOOM*

The Gate closed.

Silence.

"Finally over." Anhrefn shifted on her throne. "This was really a loss of time. The author of this shit just wrote a lot of shit and called it a novel. Really. Isn't she afraid of being sued? Is she an idiot?!" Ranted Anhrefn "I said nobody would read this shit, I said! But NO! Nobody gave me ears. Still, I feel kind of relieved. It's finally over. I'm satisfied. All right. It's alright. I'll just accept my role there. I'm just a fictional character, anyway. I don't have a will of my own. Really, the characters of this story are really shitty! The girl who wrote this must be an idiot!! Whoops! The one writing this shit is ME!"

[END]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  11. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    The NTR Sect Leader returns!

anhrefn likes this.