LCD Super God Gene

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ERROR505, Aug 4, 2017.

?

Which name fo you think sounds better for the MC?

1. Han Sen

60.9%
  2. Hanson

10.9%
  3. Other Name (List your choice in the comments)

3.6%
  4. I have information that can bring down the Clinton Foundation

16.4%
  5. Hand Som

8.2%
  1. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah when does ji yanran reappear?

2. affxtionate

affxtionate Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read the starting arcs (currently at 2500) so I might have forgotten some specifics.
    MC meets yanran later on after he graduates and gets assigned to her starship. School arc is pretty boring so I skipped most of it, nothing much happens after he wins some championship anyway. Dollar identity remains a mystery even after MC goes to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and eventually the larger universe outside. Even now (ch 2556) he's still owning scrubs left and right with his dual identities.

3. tkok12

tkok12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz update if there is a harem starting up... I'm skeptical that Qidian International tags this novel as a harem.

PS: I don't like harems.

And I also agree, I don't like how Qin Xuan, she is getting screen time even though she isn't the female lead. Too me, it seems like that author is setting up their relationship as when she finds out about Dollar's identity then she will have second thoughts and start following mc... but this is just my conclusion from reading all the spoilers on this thread which probably (and hoping) won't happen.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just started binging this and I am at chapter 24. And that Qin Xuan bitch is insufferable as fuck. Like some cunt from the west who screams feminism and equality to your face... A stuck-up bitch? Yeah that. The stabbing the butt was indeed his fault but because of that, he had a hard time because no one wanted to associate with him. Did she know? Of course not, Why would a goddess like her notice a cockroach like him. Would she care even if she knew? At this point, from her attitude, I bet she'd pile more to it. And then the second one... Come on, obviously an accident but you think every man wants to touch your body. GFYS! The type of annoying woman who would probably scream sexual harassment when you look at her for more than a second... So with that in mind... I see that there is a romantic subplot... To those who have read far ahead... tell me... please tell me... she is not the main female lead... please OTL... If she is, I'll put this from 7/10 to 1/10 and drop it now to stop myself from wasting time... It is better if she gets together with that Shit of Hell dude and they both rot in some sewer...

Well truth be told, friends and acquaintances are posting their graduation pictures in facebook. I just checked a while ago and my newsfeed is filled with them... Meanwhile I am delayed af. So that got me depressed and moody... even though I should be happy for them... Then I wanted to find a new novel to read and couldn't find any... So I went to QI and looked at the top rankings and found this... Then I saw this insufferable female dog and those annoying young masters that it pissed me off more than it should have... sorry T_T. Still though, I wanna know if she is the target of that "romantic subplot" so I can just read a different novel.

5. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link
    Holla, im just wanna ask.

When someone die at Second Shelter. He's die for sure or not ? ( Real Life )
    Can he/she come to second shelter ? ( respawn )
    Or he/she still alive RL but cant come back to second shelter >

6. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all real, it isn't virtual, they are being teleported not connecting to a vr, so yes they will die for real if they die in sanctuary/shelter but if they connect to a vr like Han Sen does from time to time then it isn't real

7. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Xuan isn't the female lead, it's a girl he will meet in school

8. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for a spoiler: who killed Han En's father?

9. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the MC right? Han Sen father is still alive.

10. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek:

11. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    :O :O :O ..... spoil me more ....

12. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I spoil more? His father is not actually inside the sanctuary.

14. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    like where is he, why is he missing, why isn't he with his family the whole shebang of it....

15. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    his father is at Fifth sanctuary but fifth sanctuary is a major plot twist

16. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Not inside the sanctuary that have 4 layer but the Alliance universe which is called 5th sanctuary.
    Can't remember why he gone missing. He infiltrated an organization that have relation with God, and he can't leave in order to not bring disaster to his family.

17. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I rant how I am extremely annoyed at how the author is writing his female characters? I am fine with annoying male characters because they will ultimately because stairs for the MC but female characters are most often there to stay to annoy everyone. And at Chapter 77, out of 4 girls (the butt poke, the friend of the butt poke, his female friend whose brother's hand was slapped, and the annoying female teacher of his sister) that is not related to the MC, 3 are huge bitches that I want to put in a drum, fill it with cement, and throw it in some river. AAARRRRGGGGGG

18. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    to make you feel better, i don't even remember much about those things, which means either they aren't relevant anymore or have changed for better. i won't say exactly who or who is relevant ...

19. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo can someone spoil me the story behind the fox and why it is following my boy Han Sen or sometimes knows as "Henry" xD

20. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Also can someone explain me how top revolvers are at 150 but to become a surpasser they need to be at 300 and it can't be unlocking a gene lock coz that can't be enough as it won't be as big a jump from 150-300 with one lock as then they'd have enough power to kill super creatures of 2nd sanctuary .... So dafuq ....