Discussion Super Isekai.. Would you go for it ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, May 16, 2018.

?

So are you going ?

1. Yes

94.7%
  2. No

5.3%
  1. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you one of these days, suddenly and inexplicably found your self in some strange empty white space and some self declared "god" or some world transfer management "entity" there and offered a one time chance to go to some alternate world with cheats..

You won't get to know why.. But the offer is genuine..

1. A world of your choosing.. (not earth)
    2. A creature of your choosing.. (not one that is op..)
    3. And 10 or so special abilities of your choosing.. (you can use one to you keep your memory)

ps. you CAN choose a creature that have op abilities, but only one that have maximum of 10 of such abilities, as you will be using you 10 for them.. one for one..

If you choose to go, no matter what you choose, you won't be able to get back to earth again and you won't be able to communicate with anyone on earth either.. so.. no goodbyes, no putting your affairs in order.. you will simply have disappeared one day without a trace..

If you choose Not to go, you will simply find your self back at the moment from which you were taken..

According to "it", you will at the end of your life be reincarnated somewhere either way.. but such a normal procedure means, no memory and no choices..

You are in no hurry, you won't need anything to live in the white space and no time will pass outside for you as long as you stay there.. you have all the time in the multiverse to make you choice..

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nope~
    cuz I'm not on mood to think

prongsjiisan likes this.
  3. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    I would go but not before asking "god" a LOT of questions...

4. CraaYa

CraaYa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably yea, you could do a lots of fun things with 10 special abilities xD

bbctheory84 likes this.
  5. Wireath

Wireath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like CraaYa and animanaic1: Probably, but not before asking some questions like:
    Would the world be from a list, or can I choose any? From fiction/imagination/etc? Could it be a parallel Earth (something like WW1/2 did happen)? Same for the communication thing.

If I'm going to be reincarnated when I die anyways, it's better to be able to pick, and gain something now, then lose everything later, imo.

6. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. A world of your choosing. (not earth)
    A place that only has Early Permian lifeform.
    2. A creature of your choosing.
    A human female (to be determined)
    3. And 10 or so special abilities of your choosing.
    1. Complete Memory Retainment
    2. Interdimensional Travel
    3. Every Damage Resistance
    4. Every Status Effect and Disease Resistance
    5. Complete Mana Control
    6. Matter Replicator
    7. Self-Sufficient Life Support
    8. Enhanced Body Parameter (and Limiter)
    9. Ethereal and Phase-Shift Capability
    10. Infinite Teleportation

It will be bad if you don't limit this.

bbctheory84 and prongsjiisan like this.
  7. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I become Gundam?
    If not, then it isn't worth it.

8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am skeptical, because it is a genuine offer to lowlife like me. Can we ask questions in that pseudo-singularity?
    I would ask specific questions like what's the catch, because when it comes to transmigration, there's always a hidden bargain I'm not fully aware of!
    1. Is dimensional transmigration a regular occurrence or am I part of some grand scheme things that won't bode well for me?
    2. Am I going to uphold something from my end when I accept this offer. A contract without fine prints or details?
    3. Are there limits on what I could do and must not do on that selected World?
    4. Was this a recommendation from someone or something, or am I just a pseudo-random chosen by the whims of fate?
    5. Lastly, can you vaguely tell me what is you overall rank or authority in your multi-pantheon or seats of heavens?
    I have read enough isekai novels to predict what's bound to happen.

9. Hokuou Tenrou

Hokuou Tenrou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. A world of your choosing.. (not earth)
    Not Earth? So, is pseudo-Earth okay? Except humanity has spread all over the Milky Way (and then some)? And Paganism (not just Germanic) is the major religion? So you'll have something like the Galactic Empire of Skaney, or Grand Cosmic Theocracy of Druidism, or whatevs? Excellent, count me in.
    2. A creature of your choosing..
    Post-Ragnarok Fenrir, pulled from the fabric of myths/alternate universe, and revived as a mecha-sidekick.
    3. And 10 or so special abilities of your choosing.. (you can use one to you keep your memory)
    1. Ice manipulation
    2. Wolf...related powers
    3-10. Anything cheat-y enough so I can be the Ace mecha pilot vs. countless battleships and win.

10. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My emphasis was on the point that if you're going, you won't be able to tell anyone.. you won't be able to say goodbyes, leave messages, set your affairs in order and so on.. And where ever you're going, you won't be able to come back or in anyway communicate with anyone on earth ever again.. no matter what abilities you ask for, no matter what technologies and magics and such exist where you are going, this "god" will exclude or limit things so that you can't come back and won't be able to get any message back no matter what...

Are you willing to leave everything behind in exchange being able to choose stuff for another life ?

11. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck yeah, a life where I can (potentially) become a supreme in seems great. Probably since I'm not a riajuu and there aren't that many people that would sincerely feel bad. But I would have to make sure I understand the entire situation from the "god" (don't want any Hitogami BS and godlike enemies as soon as I'm born) and use two of the wishes to keep my memories and to get all of both world's knowledge while I'm in the white space. Other than that, it's a bunch of passive cheats like limit break, weapon mastery (limit broken), mana/aether absorption, magic mastery [all classes (ie. Illusion, conjuring, sealing, elemental etc)] (limit broken), physical enhancement (limit broken), mana/aether level (limit broken), racial trait [Void Walker], mental resistance (limit broken)