Superhero Story Thread (Superhero's Only)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Prolux, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    Create your superhero story here and collab with others if you wish to go adventuring and such together. Sorry that i don't have much time at the moment to add more details. I'll also create a battle thread when i have time.
    (P.S. Signup here if you don't have a hero and or villain [LINK])

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Superhero Sheet​
    1. Name: Alex Woodland
    2. Abilities: Matter Creation
    3. Requirements: Prior knowledge to the laws of earth and understanding on the atomic structure of the thing he intends to create
    4. Superhero Nickname: Re:Creator or Whitehole
    5. Rank: A-
    6. Affiliations: Currently none
    A boy gifted with the incredible memory capacity and memory processing, his name was Alex. Alex was the first child to participate on the biggest project NASA can offer, a space exploration. It's mainly because he was the one who designed the ship who far outmatched its fellow competitors, thus making him handle the honorary child to drive a spaceship. In the day they launched the ship, a strange phenomenon happened. Alex was struck with a plasma and gamma clouds as the ship ventured ontu the space, miraculously he survived. Because of the incedent he crashed at planet mars, waiting for the rescue team to pick him up. Luckily the ship was not entirely ruined and the life support still functions. But around the fifth day of the ship crash, the oxegen depleted, making alex's conciousness hazy. Alex, in an attempt to fixed the life support, got to the ship's engine. But as soon as he touched the gas tank, it explodes. Alex, being near at the explosion site, take a heavy damage on his body. Half of his body was gone, leaving only the upperhalf. And because of the explosion he was thrown outside the ship, without pure oxegen. Alex pity himself and bid farewell to all of his loved-ones, but when the thought of his family on sorrow because of his deatg, he struggled to survived. He now wish to have as much oxegen there, so he thinks the atomic structure of it.
    "Oxegen, the very foundation of life,heh how funny all I can do was dream of your structure" he said
    Then a huge amount of oxegendioxide gathers around him, making him feel scorching hot.
    He thinks hes halucinating but then came to sense that its his wish that made them there. He once more wished for his body to be repaired, but it didnt happen.
    "What happened? my wish was not granted? what different actions do i have to make?" he asked himself.
    As soon as he remembers his actions back then, he repeated the process. Thinking of the body structure and their function+their atomic build up. He nows heals himself, he confirms his theory that as long as he thinks what to do, he can made it posible. He constructed a bridge back to earth but it took thousands of years before he arrived.
    Character Overall reports:
    1. Class ditcher
    2. He loses his high intelegence in exchange for his power
    3. the cause if his memory loss was the explosion
    4. He became dumb
    5. He always tend to forget something as long as it does not connects with science.

3. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Black against White
    Dark against Light
    Good against Evil
    Wrong against Right

For ages, man has followed this nigh-interminable dichotomy...

At an undisclosed location...

Inside a dimly-lit room, a young man who looked to be in his late twenties sat in front of large swivel chair watching a myriad of events around the world shown through numerous screens projected on a wall.

War, acts of terrorism, civil unrest, economic emergence, new scientific discoveries and so on...

Meanwhile his handsome face remains cold and impassive as he watches, leisurely resting his chin on his hand while his elbow sits atop his chair's armrest. His expression never changes. It was as if he was watching mere drones go about their business, unaware of the hand that guides them.

Heroes shall be praised, villains shall be scorned
    Players shall play, pawns shall be played
    Each piece, each move giving order to the madness of the game...

He shifts his focus away from the screens to a young woman who emerges from the doorway.

"It's ready" he says. His tone certain, not at all awaiting for an affirmative.

The woman nods solemnly and a ghost of a smile dances along his lips. Unable to contain her curiosity, she asks him:
    "What exactly are you planning, sir?"

The words come out before she finally realizes her folly. She should never have asked for Ao Long never tells. You either find out for yourself or remain forever ignorant. She was about to utter a hasty apology when the young man known as Ao Long raised his hand and spoke dismissively.

"Over the course of history, when was it that man made the greatest leap in improvement?"

Immediately, the gears in her head started turning. She had to know this, there was no room for the mediocrity - not for those who stand at his side. A fraction of a second later, her answer came: "Conflict."

"Correct." Ao Long affirmed with a smile, appreciative of her speed and certainty. "The greatest number of improvements have always happened around the time of great conflict. Be it before, during, or after. Mankind has once again stagnated. It is time to improve once more."

"Does that mean that we would start another conflict? A world war? But the emergence of nuclear arms have stopped that. There hasn't been a major war or else it's mutually assured destruction!"

At this, Ao Long merely chuckled before waving his hand towards the screens. Immediately, they shifted to show accounts about strange phenomenons and dossiers of persons of interest. Immediately the young woman's eyes widened. It wasn't just mere conflict, it was conflict beyond convention.

"You want to start a brand new kind of war."

Ao Long merely cocked his eyebrow as his eyes beheld a mocking glint.

"You make me sound so evil, Xiao Shuang. I am merely making an investment."

Let kings fall, let pawns rise
    Let them gnaw and claw their way to their prize
    It matters not which piece moves to gain the hoard
    In the end, the victor matters not for the board.
    What's ready? Well, up to you. Perhaps it's a snazzy new piece of tech? Or maybe an ancient relic? Could it be your opportunity for a first major crime bust? Possibly a way to introduce yourself to the world? You decide.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    much quicker than I thought it would be, thank god.
    basically, basic introductions
    Luren Bieda was a normal person.

Was.

Years ago, he accidentally spilt oil on the ground in his own flat.

“Huh?, Well, just gotta mop it up.”

-and it combusted.

FOOM

“AH FIRE!”

In a fit of panic, he turned to water.

SPLASH

It put out the fire, but left naught the plate behind.

“Ugh….hmm, what’s this?”

The shallowest hole in the floor, with a tattered booklet in it.

“Let’s see...太上真-I mean,蒸汽绝世密经? The hell is this?”

Before he knew it, his life changed.

“Can’t hurt to try it after all, afterall, maybe it is real considering it made my flooring combust into ashes, heh”

The first few days of practising made his body fitter and mind more clear than he had ever been.

“Another plane disappeared into the bermuda triangle...I don’t know, but I somehow feel something familiar…”

As the days passed, he came to realise the world wasn’t as simple as it first seemed.

“Hahah! Finally...I’m one with the air!...I mean steam.”

Days became Weeks. Weeks, Months. Months, Years.

Before he knew it, he had become a formidable being himself.

Whether due to talent, the power of the manual, or just luck, he now had power few woudl ever wield.

Yet, despite, all that, he remained low… Well, with exceptions.

In the darkness of the night, a giant figure cornered a much less impressive one.

“Hahah, give up your money!”

The giant one bellowed with a grin as as he cracked his knuckles.

It was obvious- a robbery.

In any normal situation, the smaller one should be scared or at least intimidated, but not this one.

This one...just looked bored.

And it was obvious enough that the robber quickly picked up on it.

The response was obvious.

“DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID-”

“Omae wa mou shindeiru.”

“...Wha-”

After saying that, Luren Biedia, turned around, and walked away, ignoring the aspirating lug of meat on the ground.

“You’re lucky, the cops will get you tomorrow...and they shouldn’t notice your former ownership of super strength considering I just ripped most of your muscle tissue inside out...enough where it should never heal back to their former glory.”

The unconsious man was too busy being...well, unconcious to even realise his mistake, nevermind hear what he had to say.

---

As he walked out of the alleyway, a grin suddenly sprune to his face.

“Hell yes! Always wanted to say that!”

The next moment however, it was replaced with a frown.

“Hmm...that reminds me..”

The city was always hectic, but even more so these days.

While Luren was no detective, he had noticed an...concerning rise, to say the least of supernatural incidents these days.

“Bah, the media and government can try all they want...but it’s going to go out one day. That the world is a clusterfuck.”

He gazed into the sky, sighing deeply in lament.

“Well, it’s- Hmm?!”

His attention was suddenly turned towards the side of a unassuming little alleyway.

“This…”

He slowly, and visibly cautiously made his steps towards it.

“Well, well.”

A frown made itself present on his face.

Suddenly, what looked like fog poured out of his body, filling the entire alleyway.

In the dark cloak of the night, the steam mixing with the vapour in the air made the perfect setting of a generic horror flick.

“Well, well well.”

It deepened, as he continued to repeat those words to himself.

And just as quickly as it came, the steam quickly disappeared.

Leaving behind a bunch of dried out corpses.

“Dried out, but still fresh. I know of no natural way this could happen.”

The look on his face became grim.

“It seems we have some serious trouble on our hands.

As the corpses were once again covered by fog- only disappearing for good this time, Luren's silhouette too was long gone, leaving behind nothing...but a drop of fresh water,
    Well, well, well Mr Dalibor it seems at least one of your more heroic neighbours has found ya mess! :sneaky:

5. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm soo damn fast i feel like I might derail the plotline
    “Soooo, let me guess, y’all are part of a secret sect or something?”

A younger Luren looked calmly at the young duo of white masked man and woman right outside of his front door.

“...How did you guess?”

Luren’s sudden and surprisingly accurate deduction caught the man so off guard he just muttered surprisedly, before realising what he just said before coughing repeatedly in pure embarrassment.

The woman secretly glared at his errant partner, before ignoring both of them and introducing themselves with a straight face

“...Yes, we are part of the Purple Porcelain Pavilion, and we would like to invite you..”

“To either join your sect, or at least agree to be allies?”

The incredulous faces of the visitors said it all, bringing an unconscious smirk and a conscious urge to laugh to his face.

“Well, so what do you have to offer?”

Without further ado, Luren quickly controlled the flow of the conversation.

Basic conversation tactics, but it would serve him well, against this bunch of people who really didn’t seem to have a lot of diplomatic experience.

“Well…”

---

“Hope to see y’all again!”

In the end, the duo gloomily left the apartment block, leaving behind a very delighted Luren.

“Damnit! Your fault Hu!”

“Ow! Come on sis, I’m sorry…”

“That bastard had us in our hands the entire time! It felt like we were the newbies, not him!”

As Hu rubbed his head from where he got smacked, he started to pounder curiously

“I’m starting to wonder if he is one of those hidden experts, any only came out due to importance…”

“...You read too much novels, Hu… He’s just good at negotiation…”

“Hey, novels are better than you think! Isn’t Master White Ape a fan of Return of the Cond- Ah!”

“Shut up already. I wonder If we’ll get punished if we come home for our incompetence…”

They started groaning to themselves collectively.

“Maybe we’ve been spending too little time in the mundane world…”

The man bitterly shaked his head.

Suddenly, the woman slapped his hands together in sudden realisation, jolting his brother.

“Woah, what gives sis!”

“Ah, that’s it! I know! We’ll ask the elders to let us travel the world after this so we have more experience in conducting worldly affairs!”

After saying that, she stared at the apartment block behind with loathing oozing from the edges of her mask.

“I swear…”

“Hey, are those cosplayers?”

“Goddamnit sis, we gotta go!”

Back in the apartment unit of a certain master of steam, Luren was uncontrollably laughing.

“Hahah! Those guys are probably the kind of people that have never gotten in a conversation out of their sect...oh man I got a good deal with all that medicinal herbs for some allyship...surely they won’t sent elders to teach me a lesson, though right?”

Suddenly, a uncontrollable chill rolled down his spine before he rolled his eyes.

“Nah, that’s retarded. I’ve been reading too many novels”

(P.S This looks like a flag, but it’s not so don’t bank on it y’all)

---

Modern day.

“Looks I better add this to one of the top things I should inform them of. Someone...or something that can suck man dry literally is a clear force to be reckoned with.”
    Luren might seem to contradict his passivity already, but it would be silly to mess around with the supernatural outbreak and he's perceptive enough that be knows when some shit is around the corner, and he knows the 'doesn't act until too late' trope.
    Besides, he's not going to act himself. yet.

Naraku likes this.
  6. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [posting in both threads, will delete the post in the thread that replies slower than the first]
    (o.o)
    In front of baby lee was a trail of candy
    leading somewhere
    (^o^)
    "Auuu~"
    she ate the candy pieces as she toddled along the line of candy
    After a while, a man came up to her
    "I-I got you n-now!"
    Baby lee looked up at him
    (^o^)
    "Aiiii~"
    The man was shocked
    "This...What have I become! to do.....This! Your right little baby, I'll reform myself!"
    Seeing such a spirited man, baby lee was spirited too
    "Aiii~!"
    \(o^o^o)/
    and so the man left to somewhere, someplace, fighting his battles.
    But one thing was clear
    Baby lee was lost
    (o.o)!