Spoiler Supernatural Rebirth Genius Girl Diviner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 1, 2018.

1. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Tiato

Tiato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm supposed to be studying but this novel is also calling me orz. :sweating_profusely:
    (Modern life + divination ? Hell, yeah)

*watch thread*

3. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Joining in
    Watching the thread~
    I'm a newcomer!
    So,
    May I ask something?
    Who is the virtuous being~
    that is willing to divine...
    the spoilers we wish for?

Uhum... just a little something to laugh at while waiting for spoilers to come... anyone who can read the raw? Or give me the raw link so I may perhaps mtl it in rare free time? Thanks!

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tadah! It is I... *bows*

So what do you want to know? Though lemme tell you, this novel was a bit confusing, it was like the plot wants to go to US, but somehow as it travels it got so lost it ended up in Africa...

I mean, yeah supernatural as this focuses on feng-shui, but in the later _chapters, demons, different planes, time travel even aliens appeared... :blobsleepless:

miko_ likes this.
  5. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? o_O anyway, who did her family offend that cause their ruined?

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one really, but it seems that mc’s side of the family ancestor was buried in a grave that has bad fengshui that it accumulated lots of negative energy that impacted their family.... but it gets fixed later...

Kalione and morticia_addams like this.
  7. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ML? Details please~ How do they meet and fall in love? How does her knowing feng-shui have anything to do with demons, different planes, time travel or aliens? Is there any villains in this novel?

therandomcookie likes this.
  9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is named (mtl) dragon day by day so it should be long-something... sorry, *shrug* i don’t know what that is in chinese..

But, she will meet him pretty early on, as in while she is still 5 yrs old, she saved him from some evil gas poisoning, but due to her not being a master she fainted...

ML has a tragic back story that made him unable feel peaceful, he especially can’t fall asleep, but with MC, he feels at peace. At first, it was due to this that made him take interest in MC. But as times go by, that interest, with a healthy dose of possessiveness, became love...

Actually, as mc has the heroine halo, you would likely read many supporting males. At first, due to all those world-hopping cannon fodder/2nd fl protag, it made me alienate mc at first, but the author did acknowledge those issue by writing her opinions after some chapters explaining her reasoning, so you can read on ahead with a good idea on her mentality.

Well, there are of course villains. Especially, as mc is spiritually strong, she will attract both positive and negative attentions. The early villains wants to use her body as it is the perfect container to be converted to a strong puppet. Also, every novel has that villainous woman who can never get the notion that ml doesn’t want her so that woman would rather kill the fl in hopes of having the ml.

for the other genre... some of the major characters has demon lineage. MC has a fox immortal as a guide. At first you may feel that they have ambiguous relation but they actually have a pure feeling with each other. And there are other demons out there too. Of course some of those demons lived in other planes, it was at the end of the novel where the main couple traveled there. Time travel is due to aliens, not that aliens really appeared but they are mentioned as creators of many artifacts.

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

Haha... same here...
    too many reading quick-transmigration story make me not feel good facing this plot (of how ML become interested in MC). Hopefully this MC is not as hateful as some female protagonist from another world hopping novels...

11. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the ML identity? Does he have supernatural power or is he a normal human? What's the ML's background? How old is ML and how old is FL? Is this novel a reverse harem as you have mentioned there's a lot of supporting males? Is this novel also a multi-universe transmigration/ world travel where FL have a mission to do in multiple realms or something?

12. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is amazing :aww::aww::aww: I absolutely love it :blobnosebleed:. one question tho is if Mc teacher will die in a fire in this life or not? I really like her teacher but he seems like cannon fodder that will kick start the main plot of the story. and what happens to her family? will she be able to save them this time around?

13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a bit, what happens to her grandfather? I don't like his attitude but given the time period it takes place, I can see why he had that kind of mentality.

Yumika12345 likes this.
  14. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Story was too good to wait for spoilers so i'm spoiling myself :blobtongue: Grandpa is still kind of a traditionalist and a bit of an ass but he gets a little better where i'm at now. I mean her whole family are grateful and understand MC's wishes and let her do what she wants and supports her. But even after all MC has done for her family the grandpa coaxes her into getting him passes for this exclusive old people's club only to sell MC out to this old grandpa that wanted to use MC's power.

LaDyViL likes this.
  15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeay, a sacrifice. Thank you :sushi_singing:

What the.... Go forth, sacrifice!! Must know more what happened to this sob!!!

16. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny cause the grandpa who tried to use MC's divination belongs to a house that harmed MC and her family in the past. Reason why old grandpa wants Mc's powers is to help his family's feng shui that Mc ruined lol:ROFLMAO:

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandpa you're mentioning is the old man who MC's grandpa sold her off to? Did MC's grandpa sold her for money?

18. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep old man offered 30 million for Mc to solve his family feng shui but Mc refused( cause she was the one who disturbed it in the first place) But then old man went to her family and MC grandpa was pressuring her to do it. Fully knowing that old man and his family hurt Mc family in the past but Mc grandpa was blinded by the money

19. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I am loving the interaction btw Mc and Ml. The sexual tension right now is intense :blobnosebleed: After the 10 year time skip and ML found MC again he has been sneaking into MC house and sleeping in her room occasionally. One time Mc woke up spooned by ML who had morning wood. Another time Ml bought sexy silk PJ's for the both of them to sleep in and had to restrain himself from touching Mc cause she still only 15 and he 25 :blobxd: Mc and Ml are now my second favorite OTP

KIMMY B likes this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, just additional info about grandpa... that old man who wanted MC to fix his feng-shui is actually their relative, so grandpa wanted to force MC to help that old man for fame because he still believes in that it will make them more honorable if they have stronger ties with that side of the family as they are the family that are successful so they are famous in the village. But since that side of their relatives are bullies she still refused... grandpa as chapters goes, became more and more greedy until to the point that MC had to put her foot down by limiting his spending money. Ofc, grandpa was all indignant that he threatened by going back to their village and threatening MC of being unfilial. This angered family because for feng-shui masters, they have to be very conscious of balances, and being filial is very important for their karma or else they may suffer. Grandpa was hoping that family will grovel and fetch him but family was strict this time. In the end, he came back and just became a common oldie who spends his time in parks..
    he is actually not the biological father of MC’s father. That is why when MC dun that grandma was actually a first class family princess, she wondered how such high spec woman married a man like the grandpa. Turns out that grandpa married grandma when she was pregnant.

For her master, yes he will survive the fire... it was due to MC doing some spell that managed to divert master’s fate. In fact, master is not a cannon-fodder chara, he became one of the most important person of MC and helped her many times...
    in fact, his one pupil became a MC’s deisciple and helped her many times as he was a person of influence in the capital. Also master became a pivotal chara for the 1st arc, though in the middle of the novel he still dies as he was already old.

Edit: yep, i think some of my sentences didn’t made sense so i edited it.l

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Aeiru28 and Yumika12345 like this.