Question SUPREMACY GAMES

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Crimson_scarlet, Oct 21, 2021.

?

Have you read Supremacy Games?

1. YesSSSSSS

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Nah

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Not yet but I’m planning to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I MISS YOU FELIX

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Crimson_scarlet

Crimson_scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you know the story Supremacy games written by MidGard on webnovel? If you do, you are a beautiful soul, but if you do not, well give it a try buddy. It may be a little confusing at first but funny. I promise you it will be worth it.

Since I’m one of the biggest fan of SG now, I’ve been missing the chaps and everyday update of the author. So I’m here to ask something to the fans of SG.

Did you guys have any update when/will the author will be fully recovered on his injury/sickness and continue updating the chapters?

I’m like a baby craving for my milk. I fully understand that the author needs to recuperate, but I can’t help to express my longing. SG became my energy every week, now that it’s been on stand by, every day that passed I’ve become weaker until I reached the sloth. I panicked last month what to read or began scramming some books. But they don’t give the same exciting energy as I get when reading SG. It’s only been hiatus on a month but I felt like it’s been over a year since I read SG. What a sad life I had. I don’t even wanna read the books I reserved for the future and got no plans to read it or I will ruin its invisible schedule. Anyways,

I’m just very worried for the author, I hope he gets better soon. I missed Felix.

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that novel is dead now. The author got sick, and never returned ever since.

Crimson_scarlet likes this.
  3. Yaxxx

Yaxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's now going cuz .the latest chapter got released 11days ago