Spoiler Supreme Crazy Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinaya270992, May 7, 2021.

1. Shinaya270992

Shinaya270992 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although Leng Ruoxue is born mentally challenged, she is the most beloved granddaughter of the number onegeneral in the Eastern Lake Nation. She is despised by her fiancé and schemedagainst by her love rival. However, she is reborn as a powerful soul.This is a fantasy world, and also a world where the strong are respected. Cultivation, alchemy, weapon refinement, beast taming—the once foolish youngmiss has transformed into a stunning genius.Pill refinement and weapon refinement are all child’s play.Heaven Grade medicinal pill? Even my pets won’t turn an eye to it.Heavenly Treasure? I have the space to grow my own.Sacred artifact? Sorry, that’s too low a level. I only know how to refine divine artifacts.Beast taming? My beasts deliver themselves to my doorstep.—The heroine of this article has a changeable personality, indifferent, black-bellied, arrogant, cute, and gentle. They all vary from person to person. In addition, the grievances are clear, and if there is grudges, they will be revenge. They are as warm as spring to their loved ones, and are cruel to the enemy and never show mercy.People don’t offend me, I don’t offend people. If people offend me, return them a thousand times. This is the principle of the heroine in dealing with others.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Shinaya270992

Reading List:
    Link
    • Leng ruoxue was reborn in cultivation world.Upto now no usefull information was given of her previous life.but she died on plane crash caused by her cousin.
    • She is the Miss of Leng family and her grandfather dotes on her.
    • She was engaged to seventh prince Li yu and she was plotted by Miss xu and seventh prince.
    • After reborn she learn some common information of continent and about cultivation and profession such as spiritualist, alchemy, beast tammer and artificer.
    • After learning she started awakening her spiritual power and was directly acend to Great spiritualist.
    • After breaking engagement,she went for cultivation in hidden room.and acend to spiritual monarch.
    • Leng Ruohan is her eldest brother.
    • After that she visited her brother and they had their reunion.his brother gaver her egg of flaming lion.she also an baby which is her soul contract beast.
    • After returning she was given purple bracelet "leng family heirloom".

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. Shinaya270992

Reading List:
    Link
    • I am not sure about ML. But Ye Chen was introduced as her fiance and he is very likely to be ML.he is a beauty which can cause downfall of the city/country.thought of our very FL.
    • Our Fl has very high spiritual affinity to the beast, which high level beast can feel.so she has alot of beast (contract beast).
    • Her contract beast:: baby(Persian cat like beast (purple type contract), flaming lion,charm(purple eyed white fox), darling (silvered eyed purple fox), golden eyed eagle (quill), and silver fox pack(no isn't given but nearly 1000).
    • She saved Feng moran and they became patner.
    • Then she saved 15 mercenary people and they swore loyalty to her and became her subordinate.
    • Ye chen and Mu li became part of their group and followed them.and Ye chen always found some chance to take advantage of her.
    • Xu Lin'er and third uncle were killed by silver fox for hurting Yinfeng(little cub).

Guide1410 likes this.
  5. Shinaya270992

Reading List:
    Link
    • FL form contract with whole wolf pack and after that they found out about purple fruit tree and go for looting.
    • After arriving charm went to negotiate with king kong ape and then agreed to terms and form contract with feng moran . group spent their time for training in forest while Leng Ruoxue and ye chen return as Leng Ruohan was severely injured.
    • She took revenge on everyone who is involved.
    • She took place place in college competition held for every three years and won.
    • Xu na'er died with feng something (excessive indulgence).
    • She helped crown prince to succeed the throne.
    • She planned to kill xu family as they want her dead for the strange place pass which she got from winning the competition.
    • Xu xing escaped and asked upper bound for help and they sent spiritual deity (or just one rank above) but 11 were killed and remaning doesn't know when but they didn't follow them so the escaped.
    • Here, after xu xing feinging death he tried to snick attack Leng Ruoxue but was saved by Ye chen But he died as he received that palm attack and died due to cold poisoning.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  6. Shinaya270992

Reading List:
    Link
    • After grieving for half a month Leng Ruoxue left her bamboo room and went out.after discussion all of them went to fing feng Moran and others.
    • After finding they learnt that feng da was taken away by dragon clan so they set there way to find him and went to the mountain where they can find dragon clan.
    • On the way they rescued Ju Rui group and then they flew and met yan yan little roseflinch bird .after rescuing yan yan,yanyan helped them to go to dragon cln but they need to pass through forgetting forest.so all of them went there.
    • They went to forest but met elder feng and grandpa feng, rescued them.both elder took blood oath.
    • When they were passing through sea they met feng ling'er mother of yan yan and went to pheonix clan.
      [*]Here ye chen turned in silver mink,when they were going for search for Leng Ruoxue they met Huo Qing and saved him.
      [*]After that they went to dragon clan to find her but knowing she is with pheonix clan they went there.
      [*]Xue'e didn't knew Silver mink is her ye chen but still treated him best as his resemblance is same as ye chen.
      [*]Afer that one day he saw that she was crying because of him,he told her he isn't dead but need 10000 year or more fire herb.
      [*]They found it but it's just 1000 year old but they kept in space.
    • See accepted everyone in the clan and sign the contract.
    • She got herb that she require for making pull for her brother and after refining hee brother became as he waa before.he can cultivate.
    • After that went to dragon clan rescued frng da and exchange pills and fruit with 50 dragon.
    • After that they left and went to lingfeng land planned how to kill all people of xu family spritual deity after killing they went to home.
    • After some time that butterfly said after one week they will get summon from strange place so they went to do shopping as they might require alot of things.
    • After returning from strange place,leng ruoxue goes for close door cultivation and after promotion to spritual deity,see has three days to leave.so see asked everyone if they have any business left they can complete.after 3 days she left lingfeng continent with everyone in space.

7. Shinaya270992

Reading List:
    Link
    • She took everyone in heaven and Earth bracelet and went to strange place.they arrive t forest after arriving they got herbs then fruits,then crystals, refining material, rabbits.and she signed a contract with white tiger.
    • Then they got 2 transmission array and went to desert there they fought with scorpions and snakes.after they went to labyrinth which has 4-5 levels.
    • First fought with group of beetle,2nd beetle king,3rd group of insects with other 2 group ming and zhu.4th there are 5 group but only 3 atmost can go to next level.so only her and ming won.she took 3rd prize as this is what see required the most to cure ye chen.
    • It's red type plant base cat(huo'er)
    • After that see went to transmission array to right as other was taken by ming.she arrived at base of mountain.they rest there
    • with one drop of huo'er she cured ye chen.
    • Then they went to mountain, which turned out to be snow mountain.after that then met big white bear.old man formed contract with him and then they went to snake territory.there they pass dreamland test and that white snake form contract with her.
    • After that they were transferred to plane where they met baby white leopard .then they follow him and went to the guardian of the sacred place.
    • After spending some time with them and in heaven and Earth bracelet,he decided to go with them.
    • After 4 days they left strange place.
    Some information isn't so clear because i read from mlt.but it's still better than nothing. Like who knows about heaven and Earth bracelet.but people around her knows.but who the bad old man is i am not sure but he is from weaponry guild.

Upto 300-310 it's about lower continent.it's quite entertaining until here though.

Huotian continent (upper continent) it's not mentioned if it's middle continent or not but it's seems like middle continent.
    You need to convert your spritual energy into xuanshi(i think i meant Qi).you need guidance for that.

Xuanshi grade is divided into 6 stage::
    Xuan zhe, primary xuanshi, great xuanshi,xuan Wang,xuan huang,xuan zun.

About beast::
    After becoming devine beast, their is super devine beast and each have 9 level.

leni1379 likes this.
  8. Athena24

Athena24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely love this novel!
    There are no other words to explain this magnificent master piece. Out of all the female MCs I've read, this is the best so far!
    Normally when it comes to female MC based stories that are reborn into a cultivation world, they're spies, assassins or doctors-the best in their field. Always! They're cold, calculative and kill without hesitation for the smallest things. And then the body they're reborn into is always a trash one that was schemed against, terrible family, awful fiancé that breaks the engagement yada yada yada. Then when the MC gets reborn she amazes everyone and doesn't stay lowkey, somehow recovers the trash body that is actually a one-in-a-million body type, finds a cool inheritance from some old dude and then saves some random dude, who turns out to be that cold ML that is super powerful and leader of this huge fraction. He falls heads over heels in love with her, and oh remember how she was suppose to be some assassins where subtlety is the key? Well push, that shit's thrown out the window because she just waltz about messing with people a lot stronger than her. You'd think she'd learn her lesson? Nope, ML comes tot he rescue and saves her, only for the same thing to happen again and again.
    It happens all the time! It was honestly getting really boring and I decided to never read a female MC novel again. Why couldn't it just be like the male MC based novels where they're transmigrated with a system and becomes a lowkey powerhouse??
    If anyone does find one please tell me thought!!

Anyways, this novel has a female MC, Leng Ruoxue, who was from modern Earth. She was a second generation rich kid who competed with her family for benefits. She was a business woman, not doctor, or assassin, or apart of the military or anything fancy. She knew she was being used by her grandfather as a pawn and knew that her cousin bribed the pilot to bomb her plan. Her last thought are that her grandfather would simply hand her job to someone else.
    Moving on from such a terrible family, she wakes up a a fifteen year old girl with the same name as her who was crazy, Silly Ruoxue as she was called. Despite being 'of no use and useless', she was awed that this girl was still so much loved by her family so decides to live her best life in protecting them. Of course she also decides to live her own life too this time.
    Leng Ruoxue learns that the world she now lives in is a cultivation one. If you want to cultivate, you have to unlock your spiritual energy to become a spiritualist before the age of fourteen. Since Ruoxue's grandfather was a general and her brother was also a spiritualist, she decided to give it a go since Silly Ruoxue didn't even try and it worked! Her grandfather tests her attributes, and its revealed she can use all attributes and he gives her a Leng family heirloom, which is actually a space artificer that can only be opened by people with a Chaos Body-those who can use all attributes! There she learns to become an alchemist and an artificer and begins her journey.

Leng Ruoxue has the one-in-a-million body type yes, but the space was passed down for generations, something I've never seen in ay other novel. The ML is a concubine born sick guy who, as far as I've read, doesn't have some specials organization and relies heavily on her, a first. But he is strong, or he has a habit of physically beating people up with his bare hands. She focuses on her cultivation and training more and doesn't enter the always seen academy-only once to access the library but not to join. The only time she actually did, she did only for her brother who was disabled and wanted to take place in the competition, but she quite right after winning for him. This cultivation novel is more of a slice of life novel that focuses on family and friends than schemes. Even the so called villains are just plan odd at times. She gathers all types of different people and spirt beasts that follow her and they become accustomed to doing robbery and tricking people-its honestly hilarious!

Just before they entered the Higher continent, they entered a mystic world as a prize for winning the academy competition. There they met the owner of the mystic world, a black dog, who joins them and as he is connected to the mystic world that replenishes its self, they have an unlimited supply of rare and precious materials. Then they leave to the higher continent when she becomes a Spiritual Deity.
    Here they have not only spiritualist but also mystics, who are people who transfer their spiritual power to mystic energy. Spiritualist live longer, the stronger they are but Mystics become more beautiful the stronger they are. Spiritualist are looked down on and Mystics are the cream of the crop.

Anyways my thoughts all over the place but I love this novel and would recommend it. Its unique and fun and hilarious. My favorite being when they made the Lan Elders their servants before conning them out of their money with the Patriarch's blessing. Of course they had to leave before said man asked for his share of the money!

The only other novels I like are Insanely Pampered Fifth Miss and Ghostly Doctor.

Again, if there are any novels with a female based MC that remains lowkey-with or without a system, it would be appreciated!