LCD Supreme Swordsman of the Nine Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wu Jizun, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novelupdates page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/supreme-swordsman-of-the-nine-heavens/

[​IMG]

Licensed: Yes

Trailer:

Synopsis (Original):

I thought the world was vast, for me to wander, but now, it has only become a cage. For a life unhindered, I reign supreme over the nine heavens with a single sword. People find me displeasing, but there’s nothing they can do. That’s the kind of life I love!

“Stop! I paved this path and I planted these trees. If you want to pass through…”

“Brother, I come from the Dustfallen sect.”

“What? The Dustfallen sect! Piss off!”

This pitiful sect was so poor to the point where even bandits did not want to waste time on it. However, how could this sect, these nine measly people, be ordinary? What you see is only what they wish for you to see. What you can’t see is the truth!

Mu Yu—a young human boy with the powers of elemental demons—accidentally joins the impoverished Dustfallen sect. The sect that even bandits did not want to waste time on was actually hid great talents, concealing a huge secret! You look down on my sect? Then that’s your ignorance!

Synopsis (Translator version):

Long ago, elemental demons put mankind on the brink of extinction until mankind’s cultivators sealed them away. Our main protagonist discovers in his childhood that he has an uncanny ability that’d easily be mistaken; if someone were to see this ability, they’d be convinced he was an elemental demon posing as a human. He has no clue why he has the ability, where it comes from and what he really is.

For a long time since, the world had known peace, and elemental demons had become mythical beings in stories to scare naughty kids That is, until someone claims to have sighted a humanoid fire creature. As cultivators rush to put together an eradication task force, an individual pays them a visit and shares things that turn their concept of the world sideways.

Genre:
    Xuanhuan (Eastern Fantasy)

Recommended audience: It's a slow pace, like everything I translate; if you try it, give it until chapter 75. The author got told off by the editor for not following the meta of other popular face slappers, so take that as you will.
    There's a system, but it's not the core of the story. It's a lot better suited for you if you like strategic fights that make use of all skills rather than pulling new skills or levels to win (imagine using strategy to overcome level differences. That's what you're looking at here). If you just want to see a high-level smurf, this isn't for you.
    It's not wuxia and not xianxia, but it's close to the old-school xianxias pre-cultivation craze.

Chapters have been translated (link in my signature). I just haven't had time to upload them to NU.

2. Starless

Starless Seeker of Sagas

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds pretty cool, but that cover…

3. Dark Wing

Dark Wing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sucks:ROFLMAO: