Spoiler Surrender

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surrender
    [​IMG]

Description
    When Xu Ye stepped into a BDSM club looking for someone who could satisfy his darkest desires, he met a mysterious and powerful man.

That man could bring him to the peak of pleasure, but what the man wanted was a s*ave that completely trusted and surrendered to him.

Xu Ye did not want to be a s*ave with no free will, but he soon became deeply entangled with the mysterious man; sinking deeper and deeper into his embrace.

However, when he finally discovered the man’s true identity and wanted to extract himself, he found that he could no longer leave …

~~~

This is a story of a man surrendering to another man. SM can also be very gentle.

Associated Names
    臣服

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/surrender/

ZeeRose likes this.
  2. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is really good. I wanted to read ahead, so I am mtling it, but it's really good.
    I haven't read far enough to give any good spoilers, but it's intense and cute at the same time.

3. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I finished reading this novel and read the next part too, it has four parts I guess, well about different pairs.
    The first one is about Xu Ye and his dom, Chu Yu.
    The second is on Lion/Marvin/ Fang Maochen(mtl so not sure about the name) and Zhao Yue.
    The third book in on Xu Ye and Chu Yu's adopted son, Chu Yichen and his cousin, Chu Yunchu.
    And the fourth is on Qin Mu/ Pharaoh and Shen Liu.
    Xu Ye went to this BDSM club as a new member, there he met Marvin/Lion,who seemed interested in him but was rejected and then, was introduced to the Count/Earl, Chu Yu. Marvin wanted to embarrass him cause the earl has high standards. Chu yu, though took him to his private suite, they had some steamy time, Xu Ye agreed to be his sub slave. Xu ye doesn't know his identity, yet. They meet in another week, where they again have some steamy time. Xu ye is asked by his father to meet anotger businessman's daughter, Song Yueran(whose father has some some ties to the yakuza group mentioned below) but refuses. They still meet in an charity ball, they become kinda friends. Xu ye bids on some painting because no one was bidding after this one person bid on it, he doesn't know the man's identity. He was stopped by his father, realized that the other party was the third young master of a white-washed yakuza, who rule that city. He is scared and was taken by the girl's father to apologize where he is forced to drink but is rescued. He regains his consciousness in the hospital, realizes his dom, who was the one who saved him, is the second youngest master of the same group, is scared and asks to break up. And they break up. He is listless for the next few days, goes to the club again, seduces Marvin, is asked to follow some orders in front of chu yu. He can't follow through, is forced by chu yu, who claims that he won't let him go, they reconcile. The relationship continues, till one day xu ye is invited to SY's family dinner with his parents. He is reluctant but agrees to go and messages chu yu about it, putting off their weekly meetups. He goes to the villa, finds that no one except him and the girl are there, the car is gone, he doesn't leave though, eats dinner which is drugged, wakes up next morning, naked in the same bed as the girl. He still thinks it's their parents playing them, and they agree to not mention it again cause nothing happened. Chu yu comes their with both of their parents, xu ye is very scared. Chu yu takes him home, claiming it to be some business meets, which both his and the girl's family wanted to do with them, making it seem that xu ye plotted to do it alone and not do it with the girl's family. Xu ye is punished and realizes the he was plotted against by the girl, who even has blood of her ex on her hands. He promises to maintain his distance, is even punished. They grow closer though, xu ye starts falling, we even find through chu yu's friend that he is quite mild and easy on xu ye (so the love isn't one sided ). More smexy stuff, they are together then xu ye is attacked, he is saved after being hit when chu yu comes to save him. Afterwards he introduces xu ye as his person to everyone in his group. Chu yu tells him it was the girl SY, and his family (who with some traitors from the group) did this. Chu yu cleans it up, xu ye meets chu yu's father, somehow is accepted in the family, chu yu tells him about what happened, hiding the dark stuff. They out their relationship to the society on chu yu's birthday party. They live happily ever after.

There are a lot of sexy parts I did not mention in the spoiler, it's a very rough summary of what happens, but the story is very sweet. And the BDSM part is well written. It's really enjoyable.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  4. Didi234

Didi234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the complete novel ..