Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Just curious. For those who finished the novel. Is there any romantic lines between the green hair guy with the character who suppose to be fl. Looks like they quite close to each other in ch 67-68. Sorry i forgot their names.

Arisa_DESU likes this.
  2. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy that the webtoon author didn't follow the novel personality of the leads. I feel like wouldn't like the MC if she was as clueless and naive as in the manga. I also liked that the adultery problem in the webtoon was solved relatively faster than the novel. I also like that she added new characters to spice up the story. I'm waiting for that character in hood to be revealed and why does he/she knows that MC is from the other world? Will Cesar know about it? It's exciting!!

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah most people seem to be of the opinion (including myself) that this is one of the very few manhwas were the changes made during adaptation actually really help and better the story. It makes it feel fresher, and more fleshed out. Also the art in this one is incredible, especially facila expressions <3

Paris_Eve, Maeve Arte and Vardalyn like this.
  4. niine37

niine37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know when the webtoon will resume?

5. Kaydial

Kaydial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most webtoons return after three months of hiatus while I’m not completely sure about this one, it should be back in three months.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    BrytteM and alba2darkangel like this.
  6. niine37

niine37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I hope the suite will arrive in June maximum

I read tome 3 and 4, moreover you can find them on google books and I was quite surprised but we don't hear about ricardo or what happens in chapter 69 in the webtoon. The second war was coming fairly quickly and the whole passage with the Parlam family did not really exist. He explains who they are but it stops there.
    Someone can confirm if I'm right ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I can "confirm", but some people here have already explained that the manhwa changes the story somewhat, mostly by introducing new characters. So it's quite likely you are right.

8. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the fl, gracie end up with the gree hair guy( sorry cant remember his name). But from ch 68, they look like new shipper.

9. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This webtoon will resume its third season in July. No specific date given so far. More details will be shared in June. Source: kakaopage Korea.

10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh I guess because she's a maid made pregnant by the stupid king? She doesn't have any power, maybe.

After reading the latest chapters, I somehow feel pity towards the Empress and her brother. :blobpensive::blobpensive: I mean, for them to survive, they have to resort to such measures. The Empress' past was given and not much was actually told but what I got was the Empress wanted to live a luxurious life (probably for a good reason, I mean, heck, me too!). As per her brother, the Empress was kind. But, due to a lot of things, she changed. If we take the Empress' point of view, we'd probably understand more. Though I do not agree about the killings and stuff. :blobangery: I probably couldn't handle it if my husband took in his maid for a queen position and even had her pregnant before me! I'll probably go crazy! I mean, I am the Empress and we were not married for a long time yet but there you go! Flaunting your sorry *** and got the maid pregnant! Even made her a queen! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: :facepalm: that stupid king...he needs education. And the Empress' poor bro. He wanted to eliminate the king for hurting his sister. Circumstances really made them tougher and cold-blooded.

11. SkyeAether528

SkyeAether528 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raws for the novel. If you have the Korean raws send it to me and I'll translate it as much as I can.

12. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    for which chapters do you need them?

13. SkyeAether528

SkyeAether528 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferably all chapters so I can get the jist of what's going on.

14. niro

niro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking maybe this Oscar/Lewis is connected or maybe somewhat related to the "ghost" Noah was talking about before. I remember the woman having white/ash hair? And by the looks of it, it's like Oscar has a grudge against the royal family as well.

I just finished reading the manhwa earlier after starting last night lol. Can't wait for the next season!

layyu likes this.
  15. RomanaTri

Reading List:
    Link
  16. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    they kissed in the most recent chapteR THEY FINALLY KISSED:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:blobmelt_thumbs

17. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is ricardo an ally of crown prnce and princess?

18. RomanaTri

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s still unclear, but if you read the recent raws (available in newtoki, can’t remember which chapter exactly), you’ll see that Ricardo helped Canaria & Caesar to escape the dungeon. But whether he’ll be a future ally or enemy is still unknown.

19. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found the raw
    it seems that he helped them but I think the crown prince is disappointed with ricardo somehow

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  20. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, we go the snu snu movement in recent raw and not only kiss lol.... my heart rn :blobsob::blobnosebleed:our shy boy cesar is gone:blob_teary:]