Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read through this whole discussion and I've got a few points...
    ML's mom: I don't hate her for not protecting him. She was a maid and the other empress has a powerful enough family backing her that it has the emperor worried (he confirms he wants the ml to marry the original book's heroine because her family was also strong and it would balance power between the two sides, as the empress's family currently had too much influence in the council. He agreed to the ml not divorcing when he says he can get the backing of the heroine's family without a marriage alliance.) She probably had no way to protect her son but I believe she cares for him and seems to be closer to the emperor than the empress (I haven't seen the emperor and empress together once and the two seem to be plotting against each other by using the ml.)
    King: I don't hate him. I can't imagine its easy being king, especially in a fantasy novel/world or political intrigue wouldn't be so interesting. The fact that he made the maid his Queen and took her child as his makes me curious because as emperor, if he wanted to, he could have buried the secret, so I wish we got more on his story. As emperor, he's meant to think of what's best for the empire, not just his children, and I suspect taking the maid as his wife was one of the few things he did out of selfishness (or I'm imagining things because I've read a book with that exact plot.) He also knows Cesar will face conflict with other nobles because of the imbalance in power since he has no backing, hence he tried to get him married to increase his influence. It was the original idea as Cesar and Gracie were engaged young and only by interference of the empress and her family was he married off, so I do think he wants to help Cesar to some extent but has to watch the balance of powers in the country. He might be emperor but I don't think its as easy as making orders, waving his hands, and everything will magically fall into place.
    Noah: I hope this part is also changed in the manga. I can understand the empress's position, but I hate that this poor kid has to be jerked around by members of his family (worrying over his mom, then the ml and mc.) I don't want him to get banished and sent away. I'd just find that sad so I hope it changes in the manga.

I'm honestly just waiting for this story to end. I can read hundreds of chapters in a manga or book if its fluffy or funny or actiony, but I can't stand angst except in low doses. The angst in this book is so stretched out that I'm too stressed to keep enjoying the story unless I know the ending...:notlikeblob:

At the current translated ch80 it seems something bad is about to happen and there's still no news of what's up with Oscar. I don't trust that guy :blobsob:

If anyone has any good recommendations (of manhwa) please link me to the list or just give me some names? Really trying to find a good manhwa but its so hard. Even the fluffy ones grow dark at some point...

2. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know why cesar tried to run away/avoid mc? I tried to use google translation but i dont really understand.:blobjoy:

3. NoshinB

NoshinB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He read a book saying that most couples waited 6-12 months before doing anything, but as soon as he knew that MC liked him they ~slept together~ he then remembered his mom said to like cherish the person he loves and take things slow... So he's avoiding her to take things slow... Forgetting they've already been married for years :/ I'm ngl, he do be dumb sometimes

4. EngrJoy

EngrJoy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did really Cesar cheat? Spoil me pls, I wanna know if he did:(?

5. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cheats?:sweating_profusely:
    hold up, what gave you this impression?
    Our boy Cesar would never cheat on Canaria...right? right? somebody pls reassure me:hmm:

mereumsama likes this.
  6. EngrJoy

EngrJoy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, Cesar won't do it but I saw some comments in facebook and they say he did cheat, so I wanna know if its true. I hope he didn't.

Ellavader6666 likes this.
  7. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Ceasar really cheated on Canaria?? OMGG pls tell me he didn’t

8. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by that?? Where did u hear that???

9. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    Previous post on this thread. Like right above my post :(( but i hope it’s not true cuz that’s really impossible. I hope someone will spoil us the novel

10. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah! It's not possible, it's Caesar we're talking about, don't worry, from what I know he only loves canaria and no one else:blobsmilehappy:

mereumsama, Ecstasy and Creolenerd like this.
  11. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey did anyone saw the latest raw chapter?? there was a big reveal about oscar. I Mtld it using papago and could gather that the emperor is fraud and oscar was supposed to be the king not him. Did i get the translation right?? Can someone correct me??

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Rokai and Paris_Eve like this.
  12. Alwerien

Alwerien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only been google translating but it sure seems that way. The heartbreaking part is that Oscar wanted to let go of past and was ready to support Cesar and Cana... and then it was all ruined by that idiot Gerard (or whatever was his name) who refused to accept itand accidentally pushed him off cliff....ending with Oscar having amnesia and completely forgetting his 10 years of character development so he pretty much returned to that past. And then he just used him for his revenge without second thought. Poor Oscar needs salvation from Canaria's warmth.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    mereumsama, Rokai, Paris_Eve and 3 others like this.
  13. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so lazy reading the disscussion...
    Can you spoile me if they have a children? And if it show in manhwa?

14. bestboyallen

bestboyallen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manwha doesn’t have a novel right? cause the season ended on such a cliff hanger i hope oscar gets his memory back. gerard and his family are terrible people they literally used oscar so much already and it’s just gonna continue i guess...

15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, this manhwa is based on novel, but the story is altered (a bit) from the original

bestboyallen likes this.
  16. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if this is true, my guess is. The white haired lady that Noah ran into as a child was Oscar's mother. And she was the late emperor's consort. So that means Oscar had equal rights to the throne to Noah/Cesar's father back then. So they could fight that way.

I don't think Oscar wanted to fight for the throne, but he owes the Parlam family taking him in. And him helping Cana proves he doesn't hate them.

17. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel of this manhwa already finished??

18. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, Oscar hit his head and still thinks he's the son of Cesar's grandfather. Therefore, losing all memories of Cana and Cesar and having a bad perception of them.

19. Yukina_Yuki

Yukina_Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is no novel

20. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meizey and mrs.apache like this.