Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magfuentes likes this.
  2. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel and manhwa have a huge different so if i were you, i wont rely on the novel to know what event gonna happen in the manhwa

Paris_Eve likes this.
  3. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just to tell y'all
    there's not even enough material for another season as what's left is about 6 side stories
    and all the oscar non-sense is not even in the novel, not even oscar himself :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

4. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Does anybody have a link for the raws?:aww:

5. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first comment in this thread...

6. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t find it from the first comment lol:blobjoy:but thats okay. I found a raw site. https://rawdevart.com/comic/survive-heros-wife/chapter-95/
    It’s until chapter 95:blob_pompom:
    i dont really count chapter 76 as snusnu. Probably more like a makeout session? Anyway, the real snusnu is around chapter 91-93(?). I don’t understand korean but from the previous chapter i think Caesar mentioned that they have to wait for 6 months so they only have 5 months to go. Canaria/Carnilia couldn’t take it anymore so she took it upon herself:blob_blush:

7. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, Canaria said Oscar is not even the the Original Novel. Then, She also didn't remember exist Ricardo or remember if Gerald ever showups in the spotlight ( I meant she only remember that Gerald is mentioned but never showups) . Then, Based on this threats discussion the Novel and Manhwa have different Story Line. So, I guess we have 3 different Time Line / Universe LoL . 1. The Original Timeline, Where Canaria Die and Cesar marries Original Heroine. 2. The Novel version timeline, where Canaria and Cesar get their happilly ever after right away after defeating the Empress. 3. The Manhwa version timeline, where Canaria&Cesar did defeat the Empress but some New Character that didn't appeared in the Original Timeline, Even in the Novel version timeline where Canaria & Cesar live happilly is show up out of the blue LoL . Then the development in this Manhwa version timeline makes the story more twisted than the original ones. But i do agree if this development is good and interesting to follow up. I meant I can see and predict that Oscar somehow related to the Abandoned concubine Ghost. But seeing Oscar lost his 10 years develoment memories and interupted Cesar & Canaria succession ceremony just to revealing his identity and take his right back. WoW I am really surprissed with this development. Can't wait for the next season. Cause I guess Canaria really can't find These new character in the 1 & 2 timeline LOL

8. AthyLuver

AthyLuver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am once again asking what happened to Gracie and Raya?

9. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the manhwa. Sobs. Why its on hiatus

10. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is oscar son of the emperor? or brother? they have the same eyes.

12. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (this is 100% speculation) Due to his age and what he said to Canaria about Caesar and Noah being opponents for the throne and how historically brothers often opposed one another for the throne, he was concerned for history repeating itself. Because of this, I think he's the Emperor's brother (possibly older) who escaped.

13. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa season 3 finale (ch 94-95) it's partly revealed.

Oscar/Louis met Gerald when they're 15. Gerard was trying to kill the Emperor with arrow. Oscar says he won't be able to pass the Emperor's tight security--he had tried from the same spot. After that Gerald became more ambitious and took the title Marquis Pariam (deviating from the OG novel). After knowing Cesar and Carnelia, Oscar doesn't want revenge anymore because he thinks they won't eliminate other royals to keep the throne like their predecessors. He tries to escape so the Pariam won't use him as a trump card.

He arranges to meet Carnelia to tell her something that will help Cesar. However, Gerald arrives there first, angry that Oscar will leave him too (Gerald is like a yandere boyfriend, they really do have BL vibes). As they scuffle, Oscar falls from the cliff. Gerald reaches out but failed to catch him. Oscar survives but loses memory of the last 10 years. He thinks they're still 15 (he forgot everything about Cesar & Carnelia, also now we know he's 25 years old). Gerald takes advantage by reminding him of their promise.

On the day of Cesar's crown prince ceremony, Gerald arrives and declares that the ceremony is not legitimate, because Dietrich is not the true emperor. He never received the crown prince ring from previous emperor, and the one prepared for Cesar is a fake. Before this, there's a scene where the Emperor's subordinates couldn't find the ring, so he told them to summon a jeweller. Gerald presents the true holder of the crown prince ring: Louis Klein. Carnelia realizes who Oscar reminds her of: he has the same eyes as Emperor Dietrich (likely a much younger brother of the Emperor, maybe child of the ghost lady). -cliffhanger-

edit: ch 96 is out abt Louis' origins

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  14. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Spoilers

[​IMG]
    If the MTL is right, Roberto (late Emperor) is Dietrich's father? I am not sure...
    So they are half-brothers?

16. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems so. He looks so young though, from the raw I first thought he's Dietrich's older brother.
    [​IMG]

mereumsama likes this.
  17. novel_manga-fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too :blobsweat:

18. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is dietrich?

19. novel_manga-fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The current emperor, Caesar's father and Oscars's half-brother.
    [​IMG]
    Btw here is an image when he killed all his half-brothers....

20. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CALLED IT I knew they were brothers. It makes even further sense considering they were half brothers, in that conversation about Noah and Caesar and history repeating itself. Ohhhhhh that fucking foreshadowing!

mereumsama likes this.