Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a manhwa. Dunno if there's a novel.

Chapter 2 scans is out, wish to read more :blob_pout::blob_pout:

Fiorisi, waraa and Ran ahzu like this.
  2. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    양판소 주인공 아내로 살아남기
    there no english translation yet
    the webtoon called Survive as the hero’s wife but the more accurate title would be to survive as a wife of the Main character of a young fantasy novel .It super long in English.^^

3. ilovecandies123

ilovecandies123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get any VPN, just had to create another iCloud account with an Korean address, put the phone into right region and I was able to download the Kakaopage app.... However, to actually read any of this manhaws you need real money. There is nothing like "watch an ad and read the next chapter" or "win some coins". It's real money so it's a letdown guys!

4. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah..... I hope someone will post it on novel pick up request:blobpensive:

6. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone post it?

7. JPeach

JPeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who read the novel just spoil everything TT_TT
    I just read chapter 2 of the manga and I can’t take it anymoreeeee

Did anyone do it yet? If not, I guess I can just do it... but I’m gonna need the link to the raws, does anyone have it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Ariefyana, Haruhal and Miichan like this.
  8. JPeach

JPeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted a request just now if anyone has a better link to the novel than what I put, please post the link so that I can fix it :aww:

9. UnbecomingMe90

UnbecomingMe90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the manhwa in Korean if anyone interest. You just have to put in the manhwa Korean name and you can find it, here the link...

Buztoon dot com/양판소-주인공의-아내로-살아남기

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    ErryChu, Haruhal, Rahan06 and 2 others like this.
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, recently uploaded, 3 days ago I think. I saw the request for its upload earlier this month. Thx.

11. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haruhal likes this.
  12. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres's a new english chapter on mangadex

ErryChu likes this.
  13. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad that it's not available to my country

14. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the misunderstanding for divorce resolved?

15. Ariebee

Ariebee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve only google translated some parts of the recent chapter which is the chapter right after Canaria mentioned about the divorce, and I’d say it the divorce thing isn’t completely resolved but the 1st prince does realize that Canaria wasn’t sincere with her words and he never let her finish what she was about to say.

We should all thank the green haired guy assistant because he was the one who knocked some sense into the 1st prince’s head because he was so bothered about the whole divorce thing that it was affecting his work and his thoughts.

I might be inaccurate but thats the gist I got from the google translate version.

Also, the raws for this chapter updates every Sunday. The last uploaded chapter was just this February 10, so the next update would be this February 17.

I do hope they translate more of the upcoming chapters

16. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The green haired dude realizes the story of his "friend " is really the prince.He knows it good for the prince road to be king is marriage to the FL and society wants the MC to divorce the prince.He was going to say something but gets cut off by the redhead who suggests that the friend wife is cheating on him.which makes the prince think is my brother cheating with my wife? but then try to believe in them despite the rumors. Then jack the red haired gets kicked out and the assistant admits he dosent trust MC but she dosent think only of herself.She may not meant what she said so think why she made such a choice (for your own good) and just ask her why ?
    He says talk to her and make sure not to regret anything.
    The ML realizes they need to talk but MC came on a surprise visit to take him on date so he thinks the divorce talk is over.....

TrinaAngel, layyu, _J_ and 11 others like this.
  17. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
  18. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually in front of everyone and all the prince knights embarrassing the prince while the brother realizes his older bro is not perfect .
    The main accuser said he overheard her cheating with HAVI! Then the prince realizes what happened and wants to die.:blob_coughblood:
    The MC say ok I will bring Havi . Then the prince dog Havi came in making everyone :sweating_profusely:.
    Then the prince mumbles sorry to MC and MC is like you have to believe in me no matter what without question from now on but the understandings not over!
    The prince finally realizes she dosent love him and it was all a misunderstandings but around this time MC realizes she loves him .So it continues...
    This misunderstanding gets resolved and she close her eyes for her first kiss but the prince think she fainted so he ends up calling doctors ...After that gets resolved the MC had dinner with the two brothers when she gets sick so immediately the prince assume she pregnant but younger bro is like "IT way too fast .You just became a couple !:blobfearful: " .Then the younger prince finally saw his brother as who he really is and felt gentle towards him.He dosent want to hurt or embarrassed him in front of a crowd so he lies there no doctor at his home. The MC only realizes what the prince is thinking when she found a book on how to be a good father .The MC is like we can barely even kiss so how can I get pregnant? :facepalm: She brings a doctor to break the news and the prince gets so disappointed he loses his spirit .The MC realizes this is the prince nature to always lean towards over imagination and will always be silly.
    Now everyone is aware of it so can keep it in check.

P.S everyone in this novel misunderstand everyone at first
    It a comedy of errors :blobsweat:

19. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so I read some of the. Raw manga on toonkor. So can someone tell me who the purple hair chick is? Is she the mc main rival the chick the Prince is suppose to marry after he get rid of canaria in the original novel.

_dreamlesscloud_ likes this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing how MC smiled after the dance when she sees the prince and the girl together, seem like it