Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't open the images from any of your links. Could someone help me to see the picture?

Based from the manhwa, there is none indication. In my eyes, Cecil who proposed to Ethan is just like child play because Cecil is still young and don't really know about love yet. Furthermore, the manhwa ended with Cecil and her brother when they still kids so there is uncertainty in the future that Cecil and Ethan will be together

2. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is pregnant in the end of the novel
    There is so much to be said about Cesar’s actions after he found out about my pregnancy.

If I explain it now, it seems there will be no end, and after omitting the whole process, the coronation ceremony went well.

As soon as Cesar was crowned Crown Prince, the task was decided.

To bring Noah back to the capital.
    April 1639

The 2nd prince is ordered to self-restraint and leaves the capital.

July 2, 1639

Empress Lilia returns to the capital.

September 8, 1639

Succession of titles by women becomes legally possible.

1640 5th 20th

The Duke of Valencia names his only daughter as his successor.

March 16, 1641

The emperor officially withdraws from the affair. The reason is worsening health problems.

July 11, 1641

The 1st Prince is appointed Crown Prince. entrusted with the powers of the emperor’s deputy

August 27, 1641

The Crown Prince summons his younger brother to the capital. 2 The prince refuses three times citing his mother’s sins, and then accepts his offer.
    As soon as Cesar became Crown Prince and was entrusted with powers from the emperor, he brought Noah back to the capital. There was some backlash, but it wasn’t unexpected.

It was completely ignored and carried out. It was a bit disappointing that even a formal welcome ceremony could not be held thanks to that.

<snip>
    Currently, Cesar was replacing the morning sickness that I did not.
    Of course, it’s not real morning sickness, it’s a temporary phenomenon caused by tension and anxiety. All the royal court doctors explained it that way.
    Either way, there was no change in the fact that it was Yunan.
    “… … I’m worried that it might give me colic instead.”
    Considering the level of fuss these days, I think there is a lot of potential. I just hope that the servants don’t have to crack down on them.

<snip>

I was debating whether or not to send Noah back and visit Cesar. He hadn’t come to see me for two days. He has been visiting me every day since my pregnancy was announced.
    ‘It’s either because you’re too teasing or you can’t come because you’re shy.’
    After much deliberation, I decided to visit him. He thought he would go into hiding for a while if neither of them comforted him. As I ran to the Imperial Palace, the maid greeted me.
    “See you, Madam.”

“Cesar?”

“You are in the office. He's busy at work, so if you come back later… … .”

“Did he tell you to say that?”

“Yes, yes?”

Cesar said to wait for a while, but never sent it back.

In particular, the servant chief did not even go to the owner to ask for his opinion. It is absurd for him to try to send me back to my doctor.

“Now, right now, tell him that I really want to see him.”

“… … Yes, please wait.”

The mayor returned shortly thereafter. He leads me to the garden.

I thought it would be like this ; What are you busy working on?

I smiled inwardly and followed the chieftain. As I entered the garden, I saw Cesar’s back standing by the pond.

I stepped up behind him and asked.

“What did you do alone for two days?”

“… … just. There are so many things to do.”

You still don’t look back at me when I heard the voice, it wasn’t a pout. They were just digging because of the black history of the past.

I held back my laughter and hugged him from behind. I felt him harden, as if in shock.

“don’t worry. For the rest of my life, only I will know.”

“I heard that Noah visited your palace yesterday and today.”

“I said I wouldn’t tell you for your dignity.”

“… … .”

Cesar then shook off my arm and looked back.

“… … Really?”

“okay.”

It’s an anecdote that should be worrying about in the future, but can you shake it off already?

When the two of us are alone, we often have to talk about it. Thinking of Cesar’s shy face made me feel better.

“I didn’t really say anything. It will be so in the future.”

Even though he said that, Cesar had the look of being very unsatisfied. The expression on his face seems to be a bit prickly.

I had no choice but to take out the last resort.

“I love you.”

“… … .”

When he was feeling a little nauseous, there was no instant medicine like this.

Unsurprisingly, his expression slowly begins to unravel. I was embarrassed for nothing, so I added a cough in vain.

“… … me too.”

He has a habit of replying like that when I say I love him. He speaks only the subject and leaves out the predicate.

“What do you mean me too?”

“What you said before.”

“okay? I can’t remember what I said?”

“… … .”

I replied with a shameless face. As I continued to stare, Cesar, who was constantly scratching the back of his neck, opened his mouth with a crawling voice.

“me too… … I say I love you.”
    yes, i have to say that I giggled and hugged him. This time he puts Cesar’s arm on my back as well.
    It’s not like I was forced to drag a working person, so I guess we can play around a bit. We spent time embracing each other by the pond in the garden.
    (完)

In my opinion usually I prefer the novel, but this one was an exception. With the changes done in the manhaw, the story is more interesting and alive. Also, the role Canaria plays is more important and decisive/ and dynamic. The interaction with the 4 cesar's knight and his masrter is without comparative.The extra characters turned the story longer and much better than the novel. The author was very wise/smart and creative to use all the situation described in the novel and add the additional character perfectly. In the novel Cesar's crises about the misunderstand on the relationship between his wife and Noah is too long ( 1 month) and boring.

Folder about photos is empty

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa and Bastian like this.
  3. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a long while since its completion but I only started reading the last season now :bloborz:, so sorry if this has been discussed but I can't believe my eyes omg
    I remember that oscar is a manhwa only character? It was the last recent spoiler I read before...
    People have probably discussed this a long time so too but still
    His creation suddenly made me like Dietrich a lot more, I mean I don't hate oscar? But, dietrich totally deserved the throne and won it fairly from bstard father. I'm sorry it's been what years? Months since manhwa completion? And ive only caught up I'm so- im in a fuming rage because I felt bad for that white haired woman but I hate her now, all those other women were probably brought in because of imperial order and she's not the only one with a child either yet she accepted the ring, she could've asked to be set free or something.
    But i guess good job on the manhwa addition, its so spicy I popped a vein

Rin.rinaaa likes this.