Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. it's like a puppy disguise when with ML but a handsome butler while with the evil queen

2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other manga like this?I really like Cesar

3. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Really want to know where his loyalties lie. It may tip the balance to one party even though we are already spoiled by the outcome

I'm excited to get that part translated. That way we know what's really in her mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  4. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did mc and ml became king queen after
    defeating the evil queen?

5. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he died with a lot of regrets. Hope the ML ignored him on his deathbed.

6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is with the green-hared dude(Laya?)? Why doesn't he like Canaria? Even though she also told him, that there is a spy in their army.
    Did Cesar and Canaria have any children at the end?

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: I don't think anyone (bar ML) likes Canaria. It's not a secret that the Queen was the one who pushed her as the candidate so it's bound to be perceived as she's in the Queen's pocket.

Bella94 and ATrueStory like this.
  8. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did everybody change their view on her? Well, what she is doing is like a double edge sword.

9. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He say this could be a trick to let down their guard.For the record all his guards distrust her
    The MC also did many things that are always misunderstood
    -The host was a spy for a queen and died
    MC is a double spy for both queen and ML (it a secret that she really supports only ML)
    She gets supported a bit by the queen so the servants no longer ignore her and the queen son Noah helps her out a lot because MC is very pitiful
    -The MC broke Ml original engagement with FL
    -Noah always helps her out leading to rumors of a affair
    -Publicly known as a queen supporter
    -MC family in this book is very greedy and shameless .They always use her as a excuse to leech and show off .
    MC is not the typical face slapping mc of modern novels . In fact her brother once came to nag her to get pregnant to prevent the divorce and when he thought she wasn't paying attention he tried to beat her.
    -Mc promise on impulse to make him a royal purple robe for ML which she regretted
    She end up making a very shabby one with some help so the guards thought she was trying to mock the ML
    -Mc got sick when Ml came back -it looked to the public she skip his welcoming party (I think she the type that only get sick when she has to go somewhere or do something. )
    -MC is not doting to Ml but ML loves MC very publicly .She very clueless or if ML tries to say something really romantic something irrupts like fireworks or MC wandering mind.She even left ML alone at a party to hang out with Noah which led to rumors.
    -A loyal guard overheard her affair -who do you trust your brother in arms who loves ml and would never try to hurt him or a double spy who acts shady ?
    -After" the dog incident "I posted earlier the whole army visit her in pairs to apologize but MC was too tired so asked everyone to come at one time and get it over with. After that they trust her when she instructs them to do something during the second war.

Read the post about Havi the dog

did you not read my post about the kissing misunderstanding ? im not sure Ml knows the birds and bees. LOL
    Even Noah the little bro was so shocked at ml he was able to laugh off his exile.:blobastonished: This led Noah to understand his brother more and try to protect him. This end up helping Noah not be sad he exiled in the country by himself and his mom blaming him.

yes but Mc complain a lot about becoming queen-she wanted to be lazy and rich ! She didn't prepare to be queen at all.

10. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovey dovey moments after they officially became a couple

Villainess_lovers likes this.
  11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess she was still in disbelief that ML chose her instead of the original heroine. In addition, as you said, nobody trusts her. If she is seen walking and talking like the queen, I anticipate that more misunderstandings will occur. I think there is no way that ML's mother will help her since she wasn't her first chose as her daughter in law and the empress looks at her as a puppet rather than a successor. Dman, she's walking a minefield there.

I pity Noah. To be stuck with his mother, with her personality.

12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually he does know somewhat about sex.
    The Mc was threaten by the king to divorce so she went to Ml to talk. She says they need to be closer to talk a lot and pulled him onto bed.
    She thinks it okay since they share a bed as kids but ML turn red and reached out with a shaking hand.
    She was Stop! Why are you touching my clothes?:blobwoah:
    Clothes...////
    What about it? Finish your sentence !
    Im saying clothes....:unsure:
    Are you saying take it off?
    Be careful how you speak! What kind of girl.../////
    Did you think i meant a physical conversation?
    ...////
    Stop reading weird books!
    No ,I dont !:blob_pout:
    You think I dont know that phrase "physical conversation." comes out of two of three books.
    How did you know that ? Ml stares strangely.
    Ack! :blobfearful:

So our two twenty something old leads are getting their needs through books.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  13. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is like a maiden.;) Just saying.

14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda the reverse. MC is more knowledgable about birds and bees than the ML. Kinda refreshing and he blushes so prettily.

I'm confused. I thought she wanted to divorce and when the king threatened her, she didn't want it anymore (the divorce, I mean)?
    Did she changed her mind?

15. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She wanted to have a talk .(divorce) she pulls the blushing prince on the bed so they can talk close like kids.
    the prince thought she wanted physical conversation .(sex) He shaking like a alcoholic .She realize he reads a popular +19 books since the phrase comes from there . He realizes she reads them too since she knows about the books.
    I pointed out before he may not know about birds and bees.(sex) I realize he dose know it just very limited .So I was correcting a post I posted earlier .

After this funny scene the MC said let divorce.(the king threaten her but MC keeps it a secret )The prince asked why ?
    The Mc gives reasons but the prince suggest solutions. Then the MC says she not right for the throne. She has no dignity and grace to be a mother of a nation. The prince agrees and suggest she do charity work with the FL to fix her image. The MC is insulted :blobangery:! He not going to disagree? Why does he have a solution prepared? Did he always worried normally that she lack royal demeanor?:blobdevil:
    Then Mc says is there a reason we cant divorce? (she thinks maybe he has a secret like her.) The ML is :blobfearful: How can you say that? Did something happen when I was away? Did you cheat on me? Tell me :blob_teary:
    The MC like WTF!:blobfearful: With who can i cheat ?
    ML is ....Is it Noah? (the only man by her side)
    The Mc thinks deeply .Is he talking about his brother .she not sure so she stay silent.:hmm:
    ML: so you are cheating with my brother ! I try to survive the war thinking about you..etc:blob_teary:
    MC is not listening carefully . She thinking what does the brother have to do with this.:hmm:
    Mc stutters . You dont believe those rumors? they are not true.
    Even MC thinks I sound like I'm lying .:blob_coughblood:The ML runs out in the night.:blobsob:
    The MC feels awkward by herself so she leaves in the middle of the cold night to go to her room in her palace .So everyone knows since she has to get a carriage ,guards and wake up maids adding to rumor mill.

But yes later MC realizes ML likes her when ML realize she loves him like a brother .Then she thought he was dead in a new war not in the book so then she realizes l love him too.I always love him and now it too late ! She had never worried about him since he the main character of a young fantasy novel but she has caused a butterfly effect so he could really die...

16. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ml went to work. He had took time off before to go on a date with MC .
    He listen to reports from a guard he gave MC to protect on her and report what she did .
    The guard could see ML cant focus but keeps rereading MC letters from a box that he treasures.
    The guard think MC is not worth it. The prince is so smart and cold so MC must be really good to make him into a fool .
    He also heard MC seduce second prince Noah too. He still mad MC made Ml wear a purple rag and shiver at the ceremony!:facepalm:
    He vows to catch MC cheating ...
    Meanwhile Ml remembers Mc said this is not a war zone so he can take a break so he starts reading a lot.
    He wants to forget the heartbreak of that night. Meanwhile the heroine came by late to talk .She flatly tell him she not interested in him at all! She says let make a deal .She will support him and he needs to help her inherit the title.

"You want me to cut up and patch the law?":blobfearful:

"If we need too .Then yes .So what ?:blobokhand:No big deal!"
    The ML:blob_coughblood:. For hundreds of years woman could't inherit titles.This was a big deal. She needs a king support to fight sexual discrimination so if he helps her inherit then she can and will support him as king.No marriage necessary.

She knew she was tested by the queen but she helped him .Then she got thrown in prison .Then she convinced the second brother to disinherit himself (she knew he would do it in the future) so the queen was gonna kill her .She escapes to help ML army and got injured .This is where she confess and closed her eyes for a kiss but Ml thinks she fainted....for more info read previous post.

17. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you for spoiler! Lol :ROFLMAO: So ML and the heroine will definitely become good business partners.
    So this guard that had to protect MC was surely very loyal to the ML. Who is he? Is he the green-haired knight (Laya)? Or may be it was other loyal knight of the ML: (blue-haired man(Miller, the oldest), red-haired(Jack, the funniest) or white-haired(Ethan, the shortest)?

TrinaAngel, Bella94 and Yukari_me like this.
  18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that guard the one that said the MC was cheating with the dog?

19. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    — So when MC escaped to ML army, she instructed them, didn't she? But how did she do that? According the fantacy novel there was only one war, so she couldn't know about the events during the second war.
    — Why was there the second war? Was it caused by the queen?
    — And around this time MC thought that ML was dead, but why? Did she receive the news about his death while she was in prison? How did she can escape from the queen? Did the second brother help her to escape?
    — She was injured, why and how? Hadn't she already escaped from the queen? Or may be she got injured while escaping? So this was when she was too tired and ML knight began to trust her, wasn't this?
    — When MC confessed to ML, he thought she fainted and called doctors. So was confession failed? And how did they resolve this misunderstanding? Where was the second brother in that time? Was he in ML army or did he stay at the palace?

P.S. Sorry for my questions! I am super curious about this novel. I like it more and more :X3: I can't wait for manhwa's chapters or translation of this novel! :love:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019