Novel Survive

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by xMadEyex, Jan 12, 2018.

1. xMadEyex

xMadEyex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i have been writing (or trying at least) my own novel since a couple of weeks ago. If you want information about what i'll be posting here then you can read a post that i made a while ago (Some sh*t about my novel). I would like to say that i'm not a native speaker and that this is half about me trying to improve my english skills so don't hesitate about being harsh. I also heard that it looks more profesional if you post somewhere else and you have a personal website, so i won't be doing anything of that :D. I think that's everything.

Synopsis
    [Welcome to the Creator’s Test

Your race together with others created by the owner of this test has been selected to fight for your survival and to show that you are worthy of acknowledgement.

During the Test each Survivor will have the help of the System which will give information about the test, act as an intermediary between the Administrators and the Survivor, among other functions.

Good luck and survive.]

Table of Contents
    I - Welcome

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    hungry_machiavellian likes this.
  2. xMadEyex

xMadEyex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I - Welcome

“Haaa… Today was a long day…” I sighed.

Tired after attending the morning classes and studying at the library, all I wanted was to arrive at my flat and get a bit of rest. However, I would have an hour at most. After that I had to finish a project for the next week. And then I had to continue studying for a test…

"And there is the work at the store…"

I had to hear the owner’s shouts and complains about the way we treated the clients; he didn’t even try to make up reasons for that. And there were the troublesome clients if you were unlucky. There may even be a fight with a workmate.

The only good thing was arriving home and being able to sleep at least five hours. There was such a peace when I went to bed.

I covered my face with my hands, put some pressure on my closed eyes while breathing deeply a couple of times and said:

“Just a couple of years, just a little bit more and everything will be better.”

That was what I repeated to myself when I felt tired. And I remembered all those years moving forward in spite of being an orphan. That made me feel proud and motivated me to continue on my way. There was a kind of promise, that if I was able to get a degree, everything would be easier.

But there were other plans for me… For me and for everyone else…

My senses faded suddenly… as everyone else's…

And my conscience got cloudy… as everyone else’s…

I woke up lying on the ground, surrounded by trees. Away from everyone else…

[Welcome to the Creator’s Test.]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    hungry_machiavellian likes this.
  3. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Why it's so short ?
    Was it only prolong ?

4. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    You can keep them short, but keep them coming.

5. xMadEyex

xMadEyex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's a kind of prologue. I'll post chapter 2 around monday.

6. faraonj

faraonj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we post comments here or is it just for the story?

7. xMadEyex

xMadEyex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do as you please, i'm not taking this too seriously. I see it as me telling a story to a group of friends. I don't know if there's that kind of rule in the forum though.

8. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    @xMadEyex you should wrote "as my sense faded...... as everyone else" just make as everyone else disappear and make MC find out is he alone or with everyone else you talking about, that is my advice.

9. xMadEyex

xMadEyex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that way it would just make the mc look important what's not my idea. But i maybe wrong. I'm trying to say that the same thing happened to everybody. Maybe I made a mistake there i'll see if i can think of something that sounds better.