Spoiler Surviving Romance / 살아남은 로맨스이연

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by saribyu, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sekhmet_ishtar

Sekhmet_ishtar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll be in Ch 45... Minor spoiler Ch 47 is something ❤️

Vaviana likes this.
  2. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us

Sekhmet_ishtar likes this.
  3. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    The blackhaired Chaerin seems to be the one who caused the zombie apocalypse. Pink haired Chaerin is suspecting that because black haired Chaerin has bitten her from the very beginning, it caused her to be on a loop in the story. Black haired Chaerin also said that she has a gift to Pink haired Chaerin in the music room and surprise surprise, it's a non-zombie Jeha. How he survived? He said that he collapse before the apocalypse started and someone has hidden his body in a cabinet or something. He then confessed to Chaerin just like in the original novel and Chaerin thought it might fix the errors in the novel, but knowing Pink haired Chaerin, she's smart and she probably thought that it won't be that easy considering the black haired Chaerin is in control of everything. So she rejected Jeha, pulled Minwoo to her side and circled her arm around him then she said something like, his her new boyfriend. Then in her head, she's thinking that she'll just explain everything to Rina. Her new plan is not to assume Chaerin's identity anymore as she'll try to take control of the novel.

It seems like Chaerin committed suicide in the real world. She remembered her past life as per what black haired Chaerin said in previous chapter that I was not able to read. She said that she was very depressed at the time and it seems like she could not rely on anyone. She also said that there is nowhere else she could go onto other than the novel world... Minwoo is also trying to befriend Chaerin. He volunteered to go with Chaerin in the music room when she said that she left something there. Hadn't Song Rina volunteered to go with them Chaerin would not agree. Minwoo is also asking Chaerin why she's acting so cold towards him and she just said that she just hate the way he looks lol. Also the Yandere girl, the green-haired one just suddenly went MIA in Ch 46

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    Lisaa, Altaria, Eelillya and 10 others like this.
  4. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey what if i tell you that according to naver . wiki the first 70 chapters will focus on finding the mysterious X and the next ones which will be season 2 in 2022 Which I guess would have Chaerin and X trying to return the novel world back to normal and decide if she truly belong in this world or not and maybe admit to the black haired Chaerin that she doesn't belong in this world and want to redeem herself.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    augacutan, Sekhmet_ishtar and Vaviana like this.
  5. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!
    May I know who's the X?

6. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not being revealed. :(

FunSmiles and Yumiko Heartfilia like this.
  7. adrasteialavien

adrasteialavien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I THOUGHT SHE'LL REPEAT AGAIN?????

8. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read the author's previous manhwa, "The Makeup Remover"?

9. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I've also thought when she learned that Shinbi was attacked and Cheram told her not to go to the shop. I think the reason why she got the acid in Science lab is because she's thinking of killing herself using that. It's just that one of her classmates came before she was able to do anything, and she felt like she's so close to finding X and felt like all her progress will be wasted if she will be repeating the loop.

Just a disclaimer, I'm just reading the updates using google lense so the translation may be a bit inaccurate. I'm just cross-referencing my understanding via the official wiki with spoilers so I'll understand it better.

So far at Ch. 45, Chaerin was able to unlock all her classmates. She learned that they can return to being a silhoutte if they'll close their hearts to her just like what happened with Yeri (the boxer) when she was bitten by a zombie and they asked her to leave. Majuri is the last student to have a face reveal. She has a red-hair with piercing. She said that the reason why she went out and left her classmates including Shinbi (her best friend) is because she needs to make sure her grandma is safe (which Chaerin figured out, and used to defend Juri, causing her to open up to Chaerin). It was also implied at Ch. 45-46 that the pink haired Chaerin (real name: Kim Heesoo) killed herself in the original world causing her not to have any options but to stay in the novel world. Also at Ch. 46, it was agreed that Cheram, Jinhui and Mihui will face take care of Hana (the zombie) as they need to get food from the shop. Seyeong (the yandere, green-haired girl) also went MIA.

At Ch. 47 We learned that Jeha is alive and is not a zombie, thanks to black-haired Chaerin(?) I guess? As according to Jeha, he collapse before the apocalypse (or during) happened and his body was hidden inside the closet. (I was trying to remember when Jeha got infected because as far as I can remember, before he was able to go to the music room (where he and Chaerin are supposed to meet), he was already infected because his partner in PE class is infected (the one Chaerin killed), she was able to confirm that he's infected as she can see the infection spreading). In this chapter, Jeha confessed (nothing happened as far as the zombie apocalypse is concerned) unlike what Chaerin is anticipating (the story will continue with the plot if it will happen), so Chaerin refused Jeha's confession and declared that Minwoo (Chaerin is with Minwoo and Rina in the music room) is her new boyfriend.

The girls left at the classroom, Seunwoo (Minwoo's twin), Seonyeong (chibi girl), Jinseon and Juri all agreed that they will now apologized to Chaerin for the bullying in the past.

Now at Ch. 48, while declaring that Minwoo is her new boyfriend/new love, Chaerin noticed Rina and she got scared, telling everyone that she's just joking.

Chaerin btw also explained that the logic behind choosing Minwoo over Jeha is this, since this is a romance novel where the two protagonist ended up together and left the 2nd ML heartbroken, she'll recreate this scenario but would use Minwoo as even after Jeha confessed nothing happened.

Rina said something along the lines of "sending her tears on her wedding" (I don't really understand what she said) and it seems like it's okay for her if Minwoo and Chaerin would end up together but she warned Chaerin that she will make sure that Chaerin will pay if she'll hurt Minwoo, which made Chaerin think that all the bullying she received in the novel is not because Rina is jealous of her because Minwoo likes her but because Minwoo was hurt. Jeha then asked if Chaerin means it (pranking Minwoo that he's her new love) but I don't think Chaerin replied as she is so busy with her monologue asking why nothing is happening and what is the reason why black-haired Chaerin bring Jeha back. She's also thinking of what to do with Jeha as bringing Jeha will ruin the trust of her classmates, proving Majuri's previous accusation that Chaerin is only using them to save Jeha.

(Now unlike what Chaerin is thinking, I think something happened) Now Minwoo then told Chaerin not to do it again and he's clearly mad. (Now I don't know if Chaerin is oblivious with Minwoo's feelings for her but the guy is clearly developing a crush on her until that point. In Ch 45 when he woke up, he made a comment that Chaerin now seems fine as she's no longer crying, he also tried consoling her at Ch 44 when she's crying but its unclear what he said, at Ch 46 he volunteered to go with Chaerin in the music room as he thinks it's not safe to go there alone. He's also trying to make a conversation with her asking her why she hates him in which she replied that she just hates his face (recalling of the unknown extra's death because of Minwoo's friends), at Ch 47 he has this unreadable facial expression while Jeha is confessing, only for Chaerin to use him to push Jeha out of the picture, but it still did not resolve anything).

Chaerin then wondered what happened to Minwoo as she thought that it's okay for him to be pranked with "he's my new boyfriend", but the boy was so pissed. Minwoo then asked Jeha if it's okay to speak with him as he needs to asked him something important.

Seyeong (The Yandere, green-haired girl) then came and asked why Jeha was there. I don't remember what she said but it seems like it was just her expressing her yandere-ness, declaring of only having Chaerin to herself. Seyeong warned Chaerin that if her classmates find out about her going to the music room to meet Jeha, they will all turn their back on her and it seems like she really wants it. (But really girl? She has Rina on her side now and Rina doesn't seem to care about Jeha. She even felt like she's watching a romance movie and she's like blushing blushing lol. Chaerin also has Minwoo but idk now.)

Jeha and Minwoo's conversation on the otherhand is something. Minwoo asked Jeha his feelings for Chaerin, asking if he just felt like someone is telling him to like Chaerin but Jeha replied that Chaerin and him has always been in love. Now Minwoo said that he feels the same (?), but in his head he said that the first time he met her, he heard a voice or an urge telling him that he should like her (the first time he remembered meeting her is also during the zombie apocalypse when he saved her from being attacked by the zombies (chapter 13?)), and he said that it felt weird because he's attracted to her in a non-romantic(?) way unlike Jeha. (Now I honestly don't really understand what he's saying lol).

Now back to Cheram, Jinhui and Mihui, they're now face to face with another zombie who resembles Hana but it looks really weird because it has arms in the waist area and horns (?), it's just a silhouette but it looks really weird (like a silhouette of a disney villain). The only thing showing up in the reader's POV is Hana's hair. The chapter then ended here.

Now thoughts? Chaerin still haven't figured out the unknown extra as Juri is unsure if she's wearing a bracelet or hairband that day and when Chaerin asked if Juri believes in miracles, Juri's answer is different than the unknown extra but it's like wishing for the dead to be back which Chaerin replied with something like a zombie coming back to life, etc... But I think Juri is implying to have Shinbi and their other classmates be put back to life.

I feel like they're about to break the fourth wall as it seems like Minwoo is now becoming self-aware of the novel, but knowing Minwoo being logical and all... He may not trust Chaerin 100% (remember he thinks Chaerin being from the future is BS) and considering what Jeha said is similar to what Minwoo has in his head, he may think that Chaerin has something to do with the apocalypse and he may figure out Chaerin's BS before everyone does. And he may either die in the next few chapters (killed by Jeha because he's secretly a zombie caused by Black-haired Chaerin as he is becoming self-aware), cause everyone to turn their back against Chaerin because he's be able to figure out her BS (I take this back, Seyeong (Yandere girl) is the one who warned Chaerin that if her classmates will find out she went to Jeha, they will turn their back on her, so most likely she will tell everyone about Jeha because she wants Chaerin all to herself), kinda stretch but will turn out as the unknown extra (author said that the unknown extra will be revealed in the next few chapters) and he is originally Chaerin's classmate but he's an extra with no name in the original novel and his character was removed by the black-haired Chaerin as he caused Chaerin to value life, and pink haired Chaerin's will to make him an important character caused him to become Minwoo in the latest loop, causing Minwoo to be visible to Chaerin as in contrast to him being non-existent in pre-apocalypse.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Lisaa, Eelillya, augacutan and 10 others like this.
  10. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight Ma Juri is in the house!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eelillya, augacutan, Tjanie and 7 others like this.
  11. Ti_Di27

Ti_Di27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    №3 This is X?

12. adrasteialavien

adrasteialavien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow, thank u sm for this super long spoilerrr <33

13. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to tell that I’m so thankful that the spoilers for this manhwa is frequently updated! You guys are precious.

Thank you so much!! :bloblove:

Also, finally we got to see the face of all her classmate! From now, things gonna be pretty serious I guess.

14. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also really thankful to everyone who's been providing spoilers here. I'm so glad I discovered this.

And OMG! X's identity was finally revealed. I'll post the long spoiler later... I'm still trying to absorb ch. 49

15. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG I CAN’T WAIT!
    THANK YOU!! :blobhighfive:

16. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY AFTER 50 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!

17. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we're back at the classroom where 4 of the girls are left. Ha Seonwoo (2nd ML's twin), Ma Juri (Shinbi's bestfriend), Yeom Jinseon (the smart girl with the glasses who saved Chaerin while she's stuck leaving the science lab), Kim Seonyeong (chibi girl)... They were talking about the hallway to the exit as its open but they blocked it with thread sprinkled with glass powder making the thread really sharp that they said would definitely cut the zombies into pieces if it'll attempt to go inside, but at the same time may also harm their friends outside. Jinseon tried contacting them but no one is picking up the phone (just like what happened when they were attacked in the classroom and Hana got infected).

The reason why Han Cheram (the gymnast), Yang Mihui/Mihee (the vlogger) and Choi Jinhui (the eye-patch less girl with the sword) couldn't pick up the phone is because they were shocked to meet a mutated Hana as a zombie. Cheram, who's been continuously killing them with no remorse is not convinced that the one they're facing is Do Hana (the popular girl with lots of connection), so she called Hana's phone. It rang (coming from the zombie), it was picked up and they heard Do Hana's voice asking Cheram if she's going to kill her as well just like what she did to their teacher, Ms Lee (the zombie teacher who pretended to be nice to everyone). It was then revealed that Cheram has been feeling guilty the whole time despite always saying that she doesn't have friends with blue skin or that killing a zombie is like just killing them in video games. Jinhui has been trying to talk Cheram out of it, saying that she just needs to disconnect the call, but it seems like Hana was able to convince Cheram, then mindlessly walk towards Hana. Mihui/Mihee then run towards Cheram to stop her and to wake her up telling her that she doesn't want any of her friends to die anymore... As its better for them all to be alive despite how hard their situation is .. as who knows a miracle may happen. The scene with the unknown extra telling Chaerin her name then was shown with Mihui (with a short hair).

Back at the music room, where Seyeong (the yandere, green-haired girl) and Chaerin was left, Seyeong's been telling that everyone will turn their backs against her once they found out that Chaerin went to the music room to save/pick up Jeha, so she needs to kill Jeha to save herself. Chaerin is not saying anything. Rina is nowhere to be found (she's supposed to be with them when Minwoo and Jeha left).

Now with Minwoo (2nd ML) and Jeha (main ML) who is in another classroom now talking about Chaerin. Minwoo told Jeha that he's thinking the same thing towards Chaerin (about liking her) and Jeha thought that Minwoo is trying to declare a war against him because Minwoo also likes Chaerin, but Minwoo doesn't mean it that way. He said he finds it weird (as he's literally hearing voices), and suspects that Chaerin has something to do with it. He then told Jeha that Chaerin claimed that she's from the future and if he knows something about it but Jeha said that this is the first time hearing this. Minwoo then asked why or how he survived the apocalypse (if Chaerin didn't warn him about it). He then said that a black-haired Chaerin appeared in his dream, kissed him and told him to go to the music room. (And as what he said to Chaerin in the previous chapter, he passed out and someone has hidden his body in a closet). Minwoo (also remembered that pink-haired Chaerin said that she's not the only one that came from the future and the other one has an opposite goal from her) then asked Jeha if he'd seen zombies on the way there, and he said yes, but they were not attacking him. Minwoo then thought that there is only 1 reason why a zombie would not attack Jeha, and that is if Jeha is infected...

We were then shown streaks of blood in a door, wall and floor. [End of Chapter 49]

*We're still 21 chapters away from the end of S1 and for Chaerin to find out who the unknown extra is.
    *Some readers in Naver has been wondering why Minwoo was drawn more attractive than Jeha as the ML needs(?) to be the most attractive guy in the story
    *I didn't write the summary/spoiler as panel by panel as it keeps on changing scenes, back and forth
    *What is black-haired Chaerin trying to obtain by making Jeha and Chaerin meet, did she just really wants pink-haired Chaerin to be tormented as choosing Jeha means losing her classmates?
    *When black-haired Chaerin appeared to Shinbi (on the bus), she has blood on her mouth, whose blood is it?
    *Why is black-haired Chaerin seems to be unbothered by Minwoo? Is she not aware that he's the 2nd ML (who is meant to fall for Chaerin) thus making him one of her protectors, and knowing Rina has a crush on Minwoo, she's going against some really strong enemies protected by plot armor!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  18. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could also show you guys some image spoilers but I really can't upload pictures for some reason.

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  19. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, fair uploading pictures on this site is hell. Thanks dude.

20. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, What I am about to say is a hypothetical scenario based on the plot summaries up to the recent point, so we can discuss how the series will play out especially in season 2 and how will it all end.

I will start with mine,

• I think the pink haired Chaerin (original name Kim hee soo) transmigrating to the novel world is one of the main causes of the zombie apocalypse type scenarios which changed the original novels premise, because you see imagine that the novel world is a human body, pink haired Chaerin is a virus, while the black haired Chaerin and possibly Jeha are white blood cells that attack viruses in a human body which is the reason why they changed the premise of the novel and torment the pink haired Chaerin
    • I think that Minwoo is really the “Extra X” and transmigrate into the novel world like the pink haired Chaerin
    • Perhaps X could neither be the extras or Minwoo but someone relating or resemble someone from pink haired Chaerin’s past
    • I think that every extra in season 1 will be killed off and turned into zombies and monsters leaving pink haired Chaerin and X as the only survivors in season 2
    • What if the twist in the series is becoming meta and that the pink haired Chaerin and X are not only originally people from the real world along with X and that this isn’t really the "I'll love you tomorrow " story its really an original story called “Survive romance" and that X and pink haired Chaerin and X are just characters tormented by the real villain of the series the author (not the actual one who wrote survive romance webtoon in real life) and used the black haired Chaerin and possibly Jeha as pawns to torment his creations
    • Maybe the premise of the series deconstructs and give a take that to the transmigrate/reincarnate into a book world sub-genre and why living in a fantasy world is a bad idea.
    • I think that the premise of season 2 will focus on the pink haired Chaerin and X likely Minwoo or some other person will either find a way to return the novel back to its original premise or escape from the novel world and return to the original world
    • Especially that in Season 2 with everyone dead except pink haired Chaerin and X the former that is pink haired Chaerin will fall into despair and X will try to heal her spirits while trying to find a way to return to their world or return the novel world back to its original premise
    • I think season 2 will fully expose the actual backstory on how pink haired Chaerin (original name Kim hee soo) including the mysterious X end up in the novel world, revealing why she hates her original world and want to remain in the novel world and perhaps pink haired Chaerin will admit her sins and despair to black haired Chaerin and wish she would really have another chance to start over instead of being trapped in a fantasy world

And that’s my hypothetical theory on how the series plays out ,what is your theory on how the series plays out?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    augacutan, Vaviana and Sekhmet_ishtar like this.