Spoiler Surviving Romance / 살아남은 로맨스이연

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by saribyu, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sekhmet_ishtar

Sekhmet_ishtar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What I know so far...
    *The black-haired Chaerin knows Kim Hee-Soo and she knows what Hee-Soo did in the original world
    *The black-haired Chaerin is the reason why the pink-haired Chaerin is inside the novel. She's also the one who caused the errors in the novel. She didn't say why she's doing all of this to pink-haired Chaerin though. If this will all turned out to be like a massive and cruel prank like the twist in one of David Fincher's movie, I may hate it... The thing is the premise is really similar to that movie, but I wish the twist wouldn't be like that
    *The people around Kim Hee-Soo in the OG world looks similar to Chaerin's classmates (their hairstyles as they don't have faces in Hee-Soo's flashback)
    *In Kim Hee-Soo's flashback in the OG world, her image is like that of the extras as compared to everyone having a hair, face and clothes, she's just a silhouette
    *The unknown
    Mihui
    has a very positive outlook in life as compared to Kim Hee-Soo
    *Kim Hee-Soo wants to have everything Chaerin have (boyfriend, friends, etc). Though if you'll think about it, the novel is far from ideal. Everyone's bullying Chaerin. We also have a yandere character that Hee-Soo hates, so I highly doubt the OG Hee-Soo really wants to be transported in the novel.
    *Kim Hee-Soo can't return to the OG world. She has no way to as per her flashback
    *Everyone was able to break out of the curse from the OG novel except
    Minwoo as he's hearing voices telling him that he should like Chaerin just like the OG novel
    *Someone is sending clues to pink-haired Chaerin (the memories of her classmates as they are dying) and black-haired Chaerin seems to be unaware of that as the only thing she's deliberately showing Chaerin is whatever happened to the unknown extra
    *Their world is like an RPG where some maps are inaccessible unless you unlocked an achievement in the game. Cheram and the other girl (the one Hana has bitten) are both gamers. Cheram even told Chaerin before that killing the zombies there are no different to killing zombies in Resident Evil, etc. The other girl's memory on the otherhand is of her playing a game where she is stucked in a level and the resolution she found is to go to a certain place with a special character

My thoughts...
    *Chaerin is in the afterlife and the zombie apocalypse is like a test/punishment. She was made to feel the exact opposite life of Kim Hee-Soo in the novel. Hee-Soo is not experiencing the bullying Chaerin experienced in the OG world. She's just so busy preparing for an exam and everyone's telling her to get a life or something. She doesn't have a boyfriend. No one understands her struggles (unlike in the novel). She's pretty much an extra in everyone's life but in the novel, she's the MC and she's getting all the attention she wants... Until someone crushed it. It's like being lured to a paradise only to realize that it's a trap.
    *Chaerin is inside a simulation/game. After attempting to kill herself in the OG world, the people who are closed to her tried to revive her or to ease her pain by uploading her consciousness to a simulation/game that is based on what they assumed as her favorite novel. Only for black-haired Chaerin to hack the simulation/game, maybe she's a real person and she hates (or love) Chaerin a lot for some reason... Or she's just an evil game master or something
    *The reason why black-haired Chaerin lured Kim Hee-Soo/pink-haired Chaerin in the music room is to lure Minwoo. She knows that he will follow her and he will confront Jeha. Why target Minwoo though? He's the only reason why Rina (the strongest character in the story) is with Chaerin.
    I feel like Jinhui will be the next one to die because as per the unknown extra's memory, when Cheram and the extra got separated, Cheram sent out Jinhui's phone to the extra, indicating that Jinhui is dead. If Chaerin will lose both Rina and Jinhui, the only member of the combat team that will be left will be Ma Juri and Cheram... But as per the latest chapter, Cheram is now starting to feel guilty for killing their teacher, and its a weakness, Hana the zombie is using to overpower her. So yeah, I think everyone will die at the end of S1
    *For the 2nd season, I want Chaerin to lose her ability to loop. It would be really frustrating to realized that your only upperhand in the game will be removed from you and you will be forced to use the hints you've obtained all throughout the zombie arc
    *I really want Minwoo to be an important character and not just some plot device for romance (with Rina or Chaerin), I feel like he's the key to return to the OG story as he's still being affected by it. Maybe lifting the curse is incorrect.
    *I want S2 to show more about Kim Hee-Soo's back story as well. What if she's the one who put herself in the novel (like the movie, "The Game" who has the MC willingly joined an elaborate prank to himself only for the MC to realize its a mistake as the prank gets more and more dangerous), she just didn't expect it'll turn out like this

Lisaa, Suzune, augacutan and 8 others like this.
  2. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 51: Let's bet

The chapter started with "I Love You Tomorrow 'Too'" with black-haired Chaerin saying she's just an ordinary student with nothing special whatsoever. She said she was so used to her life full of pain with no one understanding it, until one day when she suddenly felt a sense of dread and she started hearing "commands" in her head. She started seeing everyone around her as puppets. She also realized that if she won't follow the commands, the day would restart all over again, that is when she realized that she's a protagonist of a novel.

One day she met someone (I assume a male character because of the uniform) who claimed to be the devil. The devil asked black-haired Chaerin to make a bet. Then the scene went back to the present day...

Song Rina and Jin Seyeong (Green-haired Yandere girl) is still arguing and Chaerin is wondering why Rina is siding with her. Rina then noticed Chaerin's puzzled look. She told Chaerin that they are "The Love Girls Alliance" that is why she is defending Chaerin, who doesn't want to kill Yoo Jeha (the OG ML).

Seyeong then thought that she needs to isolate Chaerin from everyone so she can have her all to herself. Just like what she wanted and she did in the OG novel.

Yoo Jeha and Ha Minwoo (the 2nd ML) then came. Jeha looks like he really doesn't know what is happening and Minwoo looks like something bad happened.

Rina then asked Minwoo what's with the look, in which he replied with, "You don't know(?)" I assume about them being in a novel.

Minwoo then asked Rina what is her favorite novel (which I also assumed that Minwoo already knows), in which she replied right away with "Three Kingdoms".

Minwoo then said that in that novel, the character's actions have consequences. If she's a character there and she realized that her actions are actually not of her own volition, would she still follow it?

Rina then said that in the book, there's this character who seduced a General. The General is perfectly aware of what the character is up to but he still fell in love with her and betrayed the other General just like what that character wants. Rina said that the general is destined to fall in love with her and that's a thing that she won't change.

Minwoo then asked if Rina likes her in which she replied after a couple of ramblings that "yes, of course, I like you."

Minwoo then told Rina that if he gets weird, to please don't hesitate to kill him. He also told Chaerin to leave Jeha there as he is infected... He said that because of Jeha he will turn into a "super zombie". He showed them his wound and the skin around his wound is starting to get bluish.... He told them that if they still don't believe him, they should tie him up. He then recalled tying one of his classmates. The classmate is shouting at them that Minwoo will do the same to his friends and that he wishes that he will be suffer the same fate(?).

He also played a recorded conversation with Jeha where he told Minwoo that he turned Hana into a zombie. The recording ended with "Do you think Eun Chaerin will believe you?" In the previous chapter, this is when the black-haired Chaerin possessed Yoo Jeha and Minwoo noted the change in Jeha's voice.

Seyeong then spoke that it's no longer needed as she will kill both of them. She has a knife on her hand. Streaks of blood was then shown on the floor and Jeha was shown to be fainting.

-End of Chapter 51-

Based on Minwoo's convo with Rina, he seems to be fully aware now of the novel's story, that Rina likes him, Chaerin rejected him, etc, what he probably doesn't know are the other characters' stories just like that of Seyeong being a yandere who is so obsessed with Chaerin as he seems to be not really prepared with her actions, unlike what he anticipated about Rina hesitating to kill him and Chaerin not believing him.

*Contrary to what Minwoo is thinking though, Chaerin knows that there is something weird with Jeha, remember in Chapter 47, she rejected Jeha and choose Minwoo over him as she thinks that Jeha is a trap the black-haired Chaerin has prepared. She just don't know what to do with him as he is human and not a zombie.

*For some reason I can see Chaerin running away with Minwoo (just like the extra), saving him from Seyeong. Attempting to go outside the school grounds, but both of them getting killed as they're heading the exit because of the trap made by their classmates (there's a thread sprinkled by glass powder blocking the hallway to the exit where Majuri and the others are), causing Chaerin to be on a loop again. With Minwoo idk, maybe he'll replace Jeha as the main ML moving forward because Kim Hee-Soo chose him over Jeha and this is Hee-Soo's story now? Lol, but the zombie apocalypse will still not be resolved (as it will only be resolved if they can stop black-haired Chaerin from meeting the devil). Or maybe I'm just really rooting for Minwoo because he's always one-step ahead of everyone, a real genius and a special character (by default) just like the black-haired Chaerin because he can hear Chaerin dictating him on his head. Fun fact: When Chaerin tried to get the nurse's report in the infirmary to track the students getting infected, Majuri and Shinbi blocked the infirmary's exit causing Chaerin to die by being eaten by the zombies. It is where Chaerin ate the nurse's report before going back to day 1 (Episode 3).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  3. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    With the introduction of a devil in the story, the more I can see their world as hell. I don't remember which chapter it is but I remember it was mentioned that their building is a nine-storey building and that they were somewhere in the middle when the apocalypse started. They're now in the 2nd floor where the shop is and they need to keep on descending so they could go out of the school grounds.

The way the characters keep on descending reminds me of Dante's Inferno, in which in order to go out of hell, they need to keep on descending from the gates of hell to the lowest level of hell, passing its 9 circles which kinda characterizes Chaerin's bullies in the OG novel.

It also started with Dante being lost in a forest, encountering demons just to be saved by a mysterious figure (the unknown extra), who turned out to be Virgil the poet. He was then guided by Virgil throughout hell and purgatory so he can reach the paradise, just like how Chaerin was moved from the unknown extra's line of "what if miracles happen"-thingy that she forced herself to confront her classmates and team up with them, fighting the zombies along the way just so she can meet the extra.

Virgil can't enter the paradise as he is a pagan (remember the extras can't go out of the school grounds?), then Dante was guided by Beatrice, the symbol of divine love. She was rumored to be a real human loved by the real Dante himself.

Considering that in one of Chaerin's visions, she was able to theorized that she needs a special character to go out of the school grounds, it might be really Minwoo. A special character who is falling in love (?) with Chaerin (not confirmed but actions speaks louder than words lol). He is also a really good person overall, that I also would think that he is an angel sent to save everyone. He has saved everyone from the very begining by his group announcing the zombie apocalypse and telling them the early warning signs of the infection. Without that announcement, Chaerin wouldn't be able to figure out a lot of things like the exact time of when the apocalypse will blow up or how the infection was being spread, etc.

With the devil, Idk if its the author or a literal divine entity just like that of the main antagonist of a manga about people being isekai'd into an unknown land which used to be Tokyo. It might be that the novel is not real and Chaerin's mind might just be making up everything and the novel was just mentioned because she used to read the novel to escape the realities of life. For all we know she was saved and was just under coma and the start of the OG novel is when her vital signs are failing (she's so convinced that she is dead and that she could no longer return to the OG world), but if this is going to be a retelling of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, we might later knew that Chaerin is alive (as Dante is alive when passing through everything).

I also like to think that the black-haired Chaerin is Lilith, Adam's supposed first wife in the book of Genesis. Adam being Jeha and pink-haired Chaerin is Eve. Lol... The devil instead lured Lilith/black-haired Chaerin out of paradise (hadn't she listened to the devil and let the novel run its course, she will have her happy ending). Lilith is supposed to be an independent woman who doesn't want to be controlled/dominated, just like the black-haired Chaerin.

Minwoo's character on the otherhand reminds me of the angel Michael in the movie "Legion". In that movie, Michael played by Paul Bettany disobeyed God by saving humanity instead of killing them. He also seems to hear voices as commands from the God. What makes Michael different from the other angels is that instead of using swords or the likes as a weapon, he is using gun/tons of guns to fight zombie-like humans possessed by angels.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Moy, Starry_eyes12, Altaria and 3 others like this.
  4. cynical_sapphic

cynical_sapphic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wh- Minwoo can't be the Unknown Extra, because we know that X is a girl from Chaerin's class based on what we've seen in flashbacks and dialogue (why would the guys who killed X mention Minwoo saying not to kill anyone if they just killed Minwoo?). By chapter 51 we also now know that X is
    Mihui
    so it'd make no sense for the story to suddenly render all those clues into a lie and make Unknown X be a dude. Plus I just appreciate stories that're more lady-oriented and it was one of the many draws to this comic for me. It'll be annoying if Minwoo becomes more important than the girls.

I'm guessing because we never actually saw Mihui dead in Chaerin's dream and multiple people had bracelets, we were supposed to write off Mihui as X until now.

Also hi guys, I might've made an account here because I've been stalking this discussion for a while and now wanted to chime in since no one else I know is reading this.

Lisaa, Nopey98, FunSmiles and 5 others like this.
  5. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Minwoo is confirmed to be not the unknown extra. The unknown extra is
    Mihui
    . It's just that as the story goes along... I think after Chapter 43, he suddenly became an important character. Idk if the author is trying to make him a major character or something or if what Chaerin did in Chapter 47 caused something in the novel. I also want the story to be female oriented, but I also want the author to write a major male character for selfish reasons lol. I don't want him to be a love interest to anyone, just kinda curious as he is becoming an interesting character.

6. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Impressive theory, especially about the Dante's inferno and biblical parts and saying about what you said
    Yeah,I think that the author who is known as the devil ,also the author of the novel is really the other half of Chaerin herself who is her true self Kim hee soo who doesn't admit her sins and flaws and was just an aspiring author,Perhaps after pink haired Chaerin admits her sins along with Black haired Chaerin,Both Chaerin will forgive the third one Kim hee soo and release everyone from the novel world while all three probably merge into one and wake up in the real world,I think .Also, what do you think of my theory along with my Romance comic binge prediction

gracecfe and Sekhmet_ishtar like this.
  7. cynical_sapphic

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's absolutely fair. I wouldn't mind him becoming a major character in the story, but for similarly selfish reasons I'd hate it for him to become a love interest for Chaerin after she's been so focused on her classmates the entire time, lol. Also I feel like it would mess with the way the other girls see Chaerin again, since their only impression of her was that "she only cares about boys" for so long.

The only thing that gets me about the Unknown Extra's identity being revealed is
    how Mihui feels somewhat different in the circumstances where she saved Chaerin for the first time. Granted she still has an optimistic view on things, and her talk of miracles happening adds up. I'm guessing she learned all those methods from surviving with Cheram for a bit, but when Cheram died she knew she couldn't make it on her own, so she grabbed Chaerin and ran. It seems like an interesting twist in how our experiences can change and affect us in such a short amount of time, sometimes in more dramatic ways.

I am really interested in the theories y'all have been discussing though, and the spoilers have been great since I've been too impatient to wait for Webtoon to catch up. This story is really taking some wild turns.

Lisaa, Suzune, augacutan and 4 others like this.
  8. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Yeah, the author may also really be the devil themselves because how else things would happen like this if not for the creator?

And I'm sorry I'm not really familiar with the story

I think
    Mihui's character actually changed when she opened up to Chaerin. She became more comfortable with Chaerin when Chaerin saved her from the zombies - that may be her real personality, unlike how she was when she's still a silhouette. Her personality as the unknown extra may be just a facade as she really doesn't know how Chaerin that well. She may be acting tough as she is thinking that she offended Chaerin in the past (by making a video about her), but when she realized that Chaerin doesn't really care about their silly antics and that she really cares about her, about them, she became a puppy lol.

I

I also don't want Minwoo to be anyone's love interest. I want him to be more than that considering that he's just a mere love interest in the OG novel... I feel like they should all break out from their OG characters and be more than what they are... Just like Jung Jihyun who was barely even mentioned in the OG novel according to Chaerin, Jinhui whom Chaerin thought is a weakling but is actually becoming a shounen MC when she has a sword, Song Rina who was just a heartless bully in the novel, only for Chaerin to realized that she is actually nicer and caring in reality, and she has reasons for acting like that, etc.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  9. Hernd234232

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats all right I was waiting for their reaction of the prediction of romance comic binge thats all

Sekhmet_ishtar likes this.
  10. cynical_sapphic

Reading List:
    Link

Ooh yeah, that makes sense! That's kinda cute, actually, considering how much she's already given Chaerin hope and even stopped her from giving up (like with Ms. Lee, when she told Chaerin that she will always be on her side). It actually makes Mihui being the Unknown Extra even more fitting, with how many times she is usually the first to jump to Chaerin's defense and give her strength to keep going. I can't wait for Chaerin to find out that it's been her the entire time (and I'm also excited to see what she looks like with short hair!).

That would definitely be cool! I know the creator evidently said that there won't be romance in the comic (which dashes my hope for the story taking a GL turn, but I'll still ship Chaerin with Unknown X and Jihyeon in my heart, gdit), so I hope that means it'll focus more on characters breaking out of their pre-established roles, because that's a much cooler premise.

Minwoo does seem interesting as the only reliable male character we've seen so far, and has the potential to become something more than just "secondary male lead/love interest". It hasn't been revealed why Chaerin was able to see him right away even though she probably never saw him while acting out the novel before, right? Because I figured that might become important.

11. Hernd234232

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about the theory made by the user where characters want to have free will (besides they are probably people who are kidnapped from our world and into the novel world as extras forced by the mysterious author /devil to do his story) and their own ambition is similar to plot from the movie Pleasantville

Sekhmet_ishtar likes this.
  12. Sekhmet_ishtar

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I can still give spoilers after Chapter 52... Everything is just so messed up right now. Will post the spoilers later.

Chapter 52: Farewell and Goodbye

Seyeong (Green-haired, Yandere girl) stabbed Yoo Jeha and his blood spilled on the floor. Chaerin was so furious that she is asking Seyeong why she did it (Girl are you even listening to what Minwoo said in the previous chapter?). Seyeong said that she just did what Chaerin was supposed to do (or what Chaerin wants to do) because she wants Chaerin to like her. Chaerin denied wanting Jeha to die (so it's okay for Yeri and the others to die because they became zombies, but not Jeha who is literally causing the zombie apocalypse even more difficult for them because he's unconsciously creating super zombies, double standards e?)

Minwoo then told Chaerin to stop what she's doing as it's not important. They mentioned something about a noise but didn't pay much attention to it as Minwoo said that are "all protagonists of a novel" but he was interrupted because Jeha's blood mutated (it looks like a slime with the usual black and red color of the zombies in Chaerin's eyes) and became a monster itself and swallowed Minwoo.

He warned them not to get closer (they can still pull him out of it) as they don't know what is it, but still asked Rina to do what she promised. He was then swallowed completely by Jeha's monster blood.

Rina asked Seyeong to runaway with Chaerin (not the characters I was expecting to runaway lol) as she is going to attack the monster now. She then thought about finally having the chance to speak with Minwoo whom she thinks is out of her league because he's really handsome, only for him to request for her to kill him. She said it might really be her destiny, their destiny...

Rina then recalled the first day she met Minwoo. She's watching him and his friends dancing with Minwoo who is totally embarrassed with what he's doing.

Chaerin was still being pulled by Seyeong, thinking why she hadn't received Do Hana's memories (of all the things this is what she's thinking? She didn't even think how Rina was doing back there?), when they met Cheram. Cheram handed Chaerin Mihui's broken bracelet, telling her that Mihui asked her to give it to Chaerin. Chaerin then realized that the unknown extra is Mihui.

She then cried saying she wants to die, thinking that all her efforts are now in vain, only for Mihui to show up asking what's the matter.

Cheram then said that Mihui is too shy to give it back to Chaerin as it was now broken so she was asked to give it to Chaerin.

Chaerin then run towards her and hugged her.

The attendance list then showed up again to show a bold red "X" mark in Rina's photo, with a "times new roman" "X" in Jihyun's photo and the normal "X-es" on the others.

End of Chapter 52

Sorry to say this but I've never been so annoyed with Chaerin until this chapter. She's acting so irrational and heartless, from confronting Seyeong, not paying attention to what Minwoo said and not even thinking of what happened to Rina. She's still just the same old Chaerin from episode 1 who doesn't really care about anyone but herself and Jeha. She's so annoying I'm thinking of dropping the series, but let's see.

I feel so bad for everyone that she still sees them as just mere characters in a novel when they're "literally" fleshed out, not to mention all the sacrifices they did for her when she doesn't really need saving. Girl is the literal personification of "Fraud" in Dante's "Inferno".

Also where is Heedol (Choi Jinhee, swords woman)?

Since Minwoo and Jeha became one and the same, will Minwoo become a super zombie ML now? Or will he gain special powers just like Chaerin? Will he be isekai'd in the real world then?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  13. cynical_sapphic

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, haha. As a writer I'm all too used to putting myself into the same headspace as fictional characters, so while I can understand why readers might be frustrated with certain character decisions... I can also kinda see where the author is going sometimes, too. I feel like a lot of Chaerin's trauma surrounding Jeha is gonna start boiling to the surface whether she is ready for it or not.

Man, Seyeong is an interesting character now that you mention her. I can see her easily using what she knows to turn the class against Chaerin, but it'd also be neat if she tries to break out of her role as the obsessive yandere in the novel as well, and maybe become more aware of why she's so obsessed with Chaerin. I guess I'd like to see her become something more than just "the predatory lesbian" trope, since I love how she didn't hesitate to deal with Jeha even if her reasons are twisted, haha. But... I also won't be surprised if she turns around and uses what she knows to isolate Chaerin for herself.

Anyway, I think it was understandable for Chaerin to kinda "revert" when Jeha turned up, since I'm pretty sure that's what the black-haired Chaerin was banking on. She's made so much progress and finally gained the trust of everyone, only to get thrown a hurdle that could easily take all that away. All things considered, Seyeong wasn't wrong about Jeha needing to die, but it's clear that Chaerin couldn't do it (and honestly? She shouldn't have had to. Poor girl has been through enough already and she has enough Jeha-related trauma. Just let Seyeong take care of that).

I do think you're right that Jinhee is probably gonna be turned/die and then kill Cheram, which is gonna hurt because I love Cheram. I think everyone dying in the same certain order would be interesting. Ultimately, I feel that Chaerin will be forced to reset at least once... and maybe Mihui and/or those who are aware of the novel will be able to remember the loops because they've broken out of being characters? I don't know, I just think that'd be cool and Chaerin could use a win.

Either way I have no idea where the story is going, and that's okay, lol. It'd be boring if everything was predictable and this comic is anything but that.

14. Hernd234232

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay,Reading the latest chapter I think we finally found out Extra X that is Mihui ,Since there are only 20 chapters left before the end of season 1 and judging by the reveal ,I think Chaerin,Mihui will reunite with Jihyun and the others while trying to defeat the zombies along with the super powered zombified Jeha and after they defeated the zombies along with their super counterpars with only Chaerin,Mihui and Jihyun along with one or two survivors ,they got out of school but then they realize they enter the white void and Chaerin begins to realize something as if she is starting to remember before she started to faint while Black haired Chaerin and the mysterious being likely the devil also known as the author secretly watched Pink Haired Chaerin who is starting to remember how she really transmigrated in the novel world ending season 1 on a cliffhanger

Then we will wait for season 2 in about a few months, when it will reveal the true backstory on how Kim Hee-Soo becomes the pink haired Chaerin in the novel where she was a shy person as a student and an author in her adult life, not to mention that she is dealing with personal problems in her world such as the people who resemble the oens from I'll lvoe you tomorrow , she feels tired of romance novels she is currently writing and want something different just before an accident that leads to her "death" (but in reality leads to near death which I will explain later) and after Chaerin wakes up she tells Mihui and Jihyun along with one or two survivors about how she ends up in the novel along with the others and their new purpose is to free them from the grasp of both Black haired Chaerin and the devil/author and throughout season 2 they will free the others while fighting the other versions of zombies especially when more secrets are starting to reveal themselves where the deceased extras in the world of I'll love you tomorrow are representing the people from Kim Hee-Soo's (pink Haired chaerin's) past, After freeing most of the survivors, the main characters will confront both Black haired Chaerin and then this is the part when Black haired Chaerin redeem herself and betrays the author/devil only to have him kill her which is when the main characters defeats him and reveal his true face turning out to be Kim Hee-Soo herself and this is when the pink Haired chaerin realized that she herself is the author of I'll love you tomorrow and that the devil which has her former identity turns out to be the dark version of herself who doesn't forgive herself and her sins as she wants to turn her own novel in to something different which is the reason why the world of I'll love you tomorrow is now Survive romance and then it turns out Black haired Chaerin,Mihui and Jihyun and possibly the survivors are parts of the personalities of Kim Hee-Soo's mind all along and that pink Haired chaerin represents the main personality of Kim hee soo while Mihui represent her childish personality past and Jiuhyun represent her brave personality and is one of the main characters of her planned future stories ,Also it turns out that Kim Hee-Soo is not really dead she is in a dreamscape due to a near death experience coma ,Then the backstory will be fully exposed and both Pink haired chaerin and devil Kim Hee-Soo admit their sins and forgive each other and even revive black haired chaerin who aapologise to both Pink haired chaerin and devil Kim Hee-Soo as they forgive her and after they free the others from Kim Hee-Soo's story Survive romance formerly I'll love you tomorrow along with their allied survivors.
    It is then during the final chapter that Pink haired chaerin,devil Kim Hee-Soo,Black haired Chaerin,Mihui and Jiuhyun (X) are ready to return to their original world as they fused into one and everything turned white and then it ends with Kim Hee-Soo waking up in a hospital room,

What do you think? And also Sekhmet_ishtar about your Dante inferno theory on the latest chapter,nice touch.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Purplerules and Sekhmet_ishtar like this.