LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was it ever mentioned what the Ruin#31 actually is?

2. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, i think i found it in chapter 425 and 426.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 645 - he says 1/3rd of his power, looks like IET forgot that he still has the blood warrior 2x amplifier, so its actually 1/6th.
    e.g. 3x2 = 6

chapter 672 - stupid luo feng, give the queen the blood river crystals, that way she'd have a more solid foundation.
    and make 100 king hunter mantises and give them blood river crystals too, now that would be a sick elite army.

finally caught up to the latest chapter.
    chapter 683 - am i the only one thinking that his "claw" is already beyond undying? a G-grade or even H-grade material.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    elengee likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point he could just go clear stuff in virtual reality, 10th bridge, 12th island or something. Imagine the shit this guy would get in for framing a genius.

5. Cole-Right779

Cole-Right779 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what this Yan Zhu Emperor’s problem with Luo Feng is?

I’ll accept spoilers.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Most popular IET novel? Snorts... just look at this dead forum

elengee likes this.
  7. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the reasons are already explained on the last 2 chapters before that arrogant Young Master Yan Zhu emperor got a problem on true Yan emperor Lou Feng's master because true Yan beat the shit hell out of him many times stupid enough to make his father lost his face a lot of times so his father decided to educate him a little and sentence him to lvl9 hell prison for 1000years after all the nightmares happened to him on that hell prison blame it all to true Yan on his misfortune he decided again if he can't beat true Yan emperor on a battle then his beloved disciple Lou Feng will take all his pent-up frustrations and mess all the things up for him in retaliation.

In short All of this is happened because 1 Lou Feng's is a true genius that arrogant young master Yan Zhu is a genius hater because he's a spoiled brat fake genius 2 his teacher true Yan emperor.

Aizelf and elengee like this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the most interesting thing he could find within that trash heap would be one of the dragon god statues. Either that or a part of a metallic based life form , whose DNA he could use to form the last body, and that body could merge with his Yun Mo ship , making it a transcendant ship or whatever. (not a fan of the ape beast he found).
    Most likely would be something to create a weapon, though. Since he's been getting incredibly rare materials the past few dozen chapters and he already has a movement item upgrade, just the weapon is lagging behind now.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  9. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't want to spoil you but neither of those things that you mention lou feng did get on that trash mountain galaxy but instead a lot of broken shard of armor and broken piece of weapon, and he did spend 1-2 years on that place just to collect those things. :D

elengee likes this.
  10. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    luo feng already explained it in one of the chapters, doing that will push him up into the target list.
    hes already having a real problem in 3rd place, imagine what kinda shit he'd get into when hes promoted to 1st place.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but if he was about to get thrown into 1st hell or something he could've done so to garner more support. Either way, he'll have to do it eventually for the benefits it offers him.

12. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why hes delaying, he needed something to take care of undying attacks so that he wouldn't end up dead from his overly high status.
    and he has just the thing now, he needs a bit more time to complete his million sector lord army.

13. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that this novel doesn't go down the shitty path.
    The way Luo Feng is picking OP treasures left and right in the recent chapters....gosh

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, you can tell the silver one will be something like a general level armour or something. Even stronger than the black one. There's no doubt his earth body can't handle it, so i guess the space assassin will wear it?
    It'd be hilarious if someone tried to assassinate him 'he's just some dao realm (whatever the name) scrub'
    *million sector lord bugs pop out*
    *golden horned dragon with near undying strength pops up*
    *space assassin with near undying strength pops up*
    "COME AT ME... I MEAN COME AT US , BRO."

At this point i think his main issue would be to create a main weapon for both his main and the mosha body, maybe shields too.

15. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the start of Lou Feng's road to OP adventures.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting how this specific 'quest' doesn't specifically measure ability but personality, morality and things like ethics. Like, someone brutal would go in, kill the target and possibly leave the slaves to their own devices where their situation stays horrible.
    I'm guessing that the worst of these slavers is going to get locked away for millions of years instead of having an easy death.

17. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    So what will his daddy do ???

My guess it either punish him heavily or kill him.
    Since he now could have unknowingly have offended 9 blade knight and Huge axe dojo’s Undying Knight massively etc.
    (and he now has enough of his antics)???

The setup would kinda fit this plot line.
    He is a powerful guy, doting massively on his kid etc.
    Kid becomes super spoiled etc.
    Only causes bullshit while relying on daddy to clear everything up etc.
    At some point he just creates to much of a fuck up that daddy thinks: " Well I rather start over with a new kid" or .
    Sounds kinda harsh but I already encountered such a plot a few times.

18. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I would have failed him. Usually people with bloodthirst that high go on rampages and I wouldn't want to give someone a level of power to do more harm. I wish Hong was the main character, I feel I would prefer his style to tackling Feng's problems.

hungry_machiavellian likes this.
  19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that this new test is to see if he'll blindly follow orders by killing his father as well as following the rules when your own people have done wrongs. He won't kill his father but he'll kill the rest and find out who used his father and kill them instead or something. Not sure what kind of percentage he'd get.

20. greeeed

greeeed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or could wake up call to him since MC just follow order sent to him without checking whatever they are real or not. He have blind trust on their system without know who exactly is the one who send his order.

Here is a question: What will happened if there was a (bug mind control) traitor who sent him fake orders?
    Example: DeadPool with Captain America (and Naruto in episode one).

MC has not even once try to get info from different resources about the people he killed.

hungry_machiavellian likes this.