LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    he reads too much booksabout romance..

2. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fingers crossed he gets to kill him ... the whole rage build up feels like LY will break through to become representative as well and his death penalty will be annulled, because he becomes too valuable.

3. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hong laying down the law was pretty dang cool. He's probably also regretting giving Luo Feng that Shuttle hahaha

4. Gehoji

Gehoji Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The newest chapter makes me feel like the whole giant threat that the oceans are is about to just stop existing. That or get worse.

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

if I've read enough stories, and I have..it's definitely the latter.

6. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Catching up on the last ten chapters. As I'm reading chapter 34 I realize the translation has been getting worse and worse. Is it because I haven't read it in a while or is the quality going down?

7. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 34 of the current volume? The original tl agreed to let other tl come aboard and translate with him very recently.

8. Evertime

Evertime Dungeonmaster Daoist

Reading List:
    Link
    When was imagining the domain of Hong in the latest chapter I imagined it set to this music

9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the usual ancient pagoda/training place appear.

10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting ...oh well

11. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    The usual pagoda :ROFLMAO:

12. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I am kind of worried. His girlfriend is only a normal human. So would he wait until his family& lover to die before advancing to other planet?

13. stellarsohye

stellarsohye ☆Drunk Oneesan☆ 『Civil Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    As things as go for now I didn't expect it will go different planet different multiverse different dimension bla bla route :/ I'm so naive that I will think that he will just be on earth forever fending off invaders or something -_- This is one of the remaining xianxias I'm reading and it's getting kinda...

It's getting repetitive too ><

"A undying warrior could not even dent this?" *gasps* "can even destroy multiple galaxies?" *gasps*

14. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ditto that. I really expect that Luo Feng will stay at earth till the end of the story. Too bad he will travel to another planet system soon.
    The thing that attract my attention the most right now is the body transfer.

15. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    When the novel started I kinda expected for it to only be about earth. Fuck everything else. But, fuck.. was I wrong.

Kill it. Kill it with acid!

The one thing that bothers me, author worked somewhat on making a romance a part of the MC. But now, it's like.. "lol nope, I'm gonna have the mc change bodies and travel the whole universe. girlfriend who?".

16. stellarsohye

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how I think the author goes with that like feeding spirit of nature to his relative will do something about that. Like ha, then I will just take them all to star traveler themselves and we can explore the galaxies together! They're not even fighters to begin with. Delia route?

17. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    at least Delia is a cultivator. She's one of the genius peerless beauty at school

18. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    if he's working on that route, it's gonna get dropped! and the only thing I'll have left is limitless <.<

19. stellarsohye

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tho not the same, it's still because Beirut gave her that high god spark I think? I completely forgotten it already -_- This time he will just force the girlfriend to use stuff to advance her cultivation :eek:

Isn't SS a work by IET too? So maybe that's kinda that's why? :O Like stellar transformation (that I dropped)?

20. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a sci-fi novel, of course it's going to involve spaceship travel and traversing the galaxy with high tech equipment and meeting aliens, etc. Not to mention it's written by IET, who loves his hero's ascending realms and progressing to ever stronger domains. I personally absolutely love IET's style of story, so it's sitting very well with me, although it's definitely his first real foray into sci-fi and not his typical story. Of course before he can do any of this he has to take care of all the humans on earth and make sure they get an advantage over all the crazy strong monsters which also have numbers on their side, and make sure his family and his looser relatives prosper. No idea how he will manage the romance aspect and I hope he doesn't body transfer, but instead overcomes the odds with less talent.

Kinda wondering if he'll take Hong and Thunder God with him when he finally leaves. Maybe they can be his buds/top level underlings? They've certainly earned to be taken with him, they've kept humanity afloat amid the hordes of monsters even before he was born. I hope he doesn't end up having to fight either of them to demonstrate the superiority of that weapon he got. Let him kill that dragon rampaging through the ocean with it!