LCD Swallowing the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimdarkZ, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Huxien117

Huxien117 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone tell me that he doesnt fall in love for Lan Shuiye. I will have to drop the novel if such a decent character falls in love with such a psycho bitch.

2. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignorance is bliss , My expectation of what this novel could be and the reality of what it is and It’s a huge let down so far , a unique start - ok build up with flaws but bearable but then it just gets worse and worse as you see more of the Mc character his basically your Typical CN Mc cultivator nothing special and your typical “ Im a talent yada yada but can’t make any logical or reasonable decisions “ . Don’t get me started with Lan Shuiyue business. In conclusion let’s be honest the story is just bad , it has no strong points , Mc CN average level nothing special , world building mediocre at best , cultivation system average typical one with a few spins character development and growth non existent and the romance probably the worst part of the novel , only good thing is the pacing at the beginning but it’ll get worse as the story Drags. In the end your left with a story that’s very average but with cliche tropes that make It very annoying forgettable.

3. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is well, dragged out.

4. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading chapter 135, i found the reason for his capture by de 1000 year old fox to be utter bullshit, the fox knew he had a pure yang body and wanted him alive but her ghost faced monkey servant almost killed him in earlier chapters, let's see in the next chapters if any of that makes sense.