Recommendations Sweet/Caring/Kind/Protective MC that is loyal and devoted to the ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by chelona, Nov 27, 2020.

1. chelona

chelona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi everyone!

i've been reading novels involving cold/intelligent/money-grabbing female leads for months and although i find it amusing how the face slapping moments can be epic... i find those cold/intelligent/money-grabbing type of female leads to be lacking in terms of romance. this is because these cold/intelligent female leads are often: [1] too goal driven and sometimes forgets to care for our ML despite his efforts and devotion to her/him making the MC feel insincere in the relationship, and [2] irritating because they tend to spend 100+ chapters in refusing our ML without acknowledging their feelings.

hence, if possible, can you please suggest romance novels (BG OR BL) that involve an MC that is EITHER:
    - sweet meaning they are always willing to cheer up the ML or give the ML happiness
    - caring meaning they are willing to take care of the ML during sad/hurt/unsucessful times
    - protective meaning they are able to successfully defend themselves and their ML against haters/bad characters
    - independent without being TOO independent + dependent without being TOO dependent meaning they are willing to depend on the ML but at the same time, they are not willing to let the ML handle all their troubles for them and are still able to have their own talent/skills that can defend themselves and the ML
    - does not take 100+ chapters in refusing the ML and acknowledging their feelings

examples of ideal MC are from:
    1. My Wife Pampers Me (BG)
    2. Yandere Comes At Night (BG)
    3. Wife is First (BL)
    4. The Warm Breeze is Not As Warm as You (BG)
    5. My Sweet Physcian Wife Calls the Shots (BG)
    6. How to Say I Love You? (BG)​

thank you! :)

Vamptacus and Klazy Labbit like this.
  2. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. violet-mage

violet-mage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on your examples, I will recommend:
    My husband with scholar syndrome: FL pampers the ML but also helps him grow & adapt to have a better life, and protects him a lot.
    Marrying the Soft-Hearted Villain: in this ones FL basically accepts ML since day one because they are married, but he's injured so FL works hard to take care and protect him. This one is an ancient-beast world
    Slowly Falling for Changkong: there's nothing slow about the romance development, but FL cares and helps ML strive for his dream, although FL personality is quite aloof she's sweet to ML and his family.
    The Female Supporting Character Just Wants to Live a Good Life: in this one there's no much protection needed because both MC are quite capable, but they are sweet with each other.
    I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters so in this one FL has to protect ML from harm/disasters, and they slowly build up a relationship
    Pampering my Husband Every day in this one FL marries ML who is a retired soldier that suffers PTSD and also has an autistic adopted son, so the care and protection in this one is strong.

6. chelona

chelona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for suggesting ^^ !! actually, I've been eyeing that novel for awhile now so i might read it soon!

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  7. chelona

chelona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! i haven't heard of the novel “omiai” yet but it sounds good! ^^

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  8. chelona

chelona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! the "surprise! the supposed talent show was actually" novel has been in my to-read list so i might look at it soon ^^

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  9. chelona

chelona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gosh! hello!! your reading lists are honestly my favorite!! and they really helped me a lot since it seems that we have similar preferences for novels! anw, thank you for suggesting! ^^

violet-mage likes this.