Spoiler Sweet Finale to a Lifetime of Quick Transmigrations

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fuyuneko, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    After Su Nuo had died, she discovered that she had lived in a novel world where the female supporting character had overtaken her role as the female lead.

The female supporting character, who had transmigrated into Su Nuo’s world, was pretty and outstanding. She had easily replaced the good-for-nothing dodder of a female lead.

Then, Su Nuo went through a series of quick transmigrations —

The flirtatious concubine of a troubled nation, the cannon fodder in a prestigious family, a young girl who joined the military for her father…

Su Nuo transmigrated back to her original world after completing ten quick transmigration assignments.

Outside the patient room, the fiance that she had grown up with mocked her coldly, “I don’t care if you try to commit suicide for me 100 times. I will never be interested in you.”

This was the day after she had attempted to commit suicide for Chen Weng. It was a warm and sunny day in spring, and she was 19 years old.

Su Nuo was a well-pampered, sweet pushover. Chen Wang hadn’t liked her since she was a child.

However…

He later discovered that his pampered and tender fiancee had turned into a female despot.

#Where men who had bullied the women that loved them come to die#

#You might enjoy a momentary satisfaction bullying a woman that loves you, but you’ll be chasing yourself straight into the crematorium in the next scene#

#Chen Wang is not the male lead#

#A love interest that isn’t an expressionless iceberg#

#Loving birth family and adopted parents#

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sweet-finale-to-a-lifetime-of-quick-transmigrations/

Translator's Reason for choosing novel: The reason I picked this story was because, welp, it's different. The original author had a lot of side comments at the end of a chapter. Quite frankly, some of them are funnier than the content itself. The author stated explicitly that she was fed up with stories where the FLs would be abused / ignored and groveling at the MLs for 85%+ of the story, then all of a sudden the MLs wold have a change of heart and be nice to her and it was a happy ending. So this was a story that was the exact opposite of that. :) I enjoy stories that have factors that make them stand out from the other 1 million transmigration novels. Oh, and the randomness of the story was also quite refreshing.

Thank goddess I didn’t have to translate all 10x transmigrations before getting to the main story. Thank you, original author. ^__^

Edited to add: This is being left as a teaser.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  2. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the female supporting character, who had transmigrated into the Mc’s world and the fiancé?

Lovina likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Fill free to correct me on any misinformation (pretty much skimmed through the ending).
    I skipped to the end to find out what happened, the female support's affairs with other men gets exposed so she just watches her charm points decline until it reached 0 (willingly) and decided to fail her task. Afterwards she was sent back to her former life and looked at the ending of the novel she was reading (the original novel).

The fiance goes insane after he started having these massive headaches which ended up causing him to dream of the novel world where he and MC was suppose to be together. Then he see's a old man that tells him that this can only be a dream now and his new reality is to get married to the female support. He refuses to believe this and believes MC can only belong to him. He wakes up feeling extremely guilty and became determined to find and marry her (whom had amnesia at the time due to a car accident which reverted her back to her innocent days when she was 17). While in attempts to get legally married to her (through documents), ML showed up and took her away while telling the media he and MC have actually been together and is going to get engaged (ML and MC are celebrities). Afterwards they really do end up getting legally married and with ML's abilities, he basically prevented the former fiance from being able to contact MC. Eventually he (ex-fiance) ends up kidnapping MC at a party and tries to get her to be with him. After waking up from being drugged, she regains her memories and tells him she'll never be with him. Once she left, she warned her adopted family to make sure he (ex-fiance) is never in the same city as her (I think ex-fiance is her adopted family's son?). It was also then that we find out MC is also pregnant then she eventually hears a scandal breaking out about the female support with her affairs.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a quick transmigration story?

5. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly, in the first chapter, she's already back in her first life and lost her system, so this is it. Her final shot at life. From time to time, we get glimpses of quick transmigrations, and the skills she learns and the people she meets. And the male lead was one of her target(s) in a past transmigration. In that life, he can read minds. Because he falls in love with her, he makes a deal with the system after she dies in the quick transmigration world, so he can follow Su Nuo back to her original world.

Mi shiru, Marane101, Ceilo27 and 15 others like this.
  6. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio Wow, that's an unexpected twist. I've read 60% of the novel, and so far it seems the original male lead is throwing himself pity parties whenever he see her and futilely trying to gain MC's interest again and failing miserably :blobrofl:

Tiny correction: her ex-fiance's family adopted her as a child because they think she's the family's savior's child. Even after her adopted parents find out that's she not actually the family's savior's child, they still loved her a lot and want her to be happy.

Meng Yirun (the supporting character) seems like the typical quick transmigrator, who only cares about completing her mission objective and doesn't care about the people in the worlds she's transmigrates to (positively or negatively). I like that she wasn't genuinely interested in the original male lead or the male lead. She only wants them as a way to get more charm points for herself and complete her mission sooner.

7. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think that meng yirun is more interesting than the original male lead.... I don't get why the author gave the extra story about him >.> that guy is just a selfish jerk...
    and look at meng yirun, she did everything cuz she wanted to survive >.> not like the original male lead

8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    All romance novel had that kind of jerk original ML, Author always whitewashing him and write extra story about him, make him pitiful, not original FL.
    I also hate how sexist author is, She always write rape and gangrape to bad women, not scum, bad men. That’s why I doesn’t really praise them, I just look down on author, I always see author as woman who love to tearing down women and make women always enemy. I don’t know if this happened in China that Chinese women love to tearing down another women. If that happened, then I understand why author write women as enemy. Compare to China, Japanese And Korean novel is better, no gangrape to bad women. It’s Pleasant to read Korean and Japanese novel.
    I am tire of see Chinese author whitewashing scum and hypocrite scum men.

9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    An author after my own heart. Instantly got a good impression of the novel and will definitely read xD.

10. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    To escape, MC stabbed the original male lead. As he's bleeding out, her parting words to him are, "You only love yourself." He gets medical treatment in time and doesn't die. The extra story is to show how miserable he is, not to give him a happy ending. He dies alone from old age and can only see MC in her happy life from a distance. He has dreams that he's reborn and has another chance with MC, but he always wake up to reality.

Meng Yirun even helps the MC a lot when she has her amnesia, and MC thinks they could have been good friends if not for her earlier actions. In another one of this author's novels, the MC becomes friends with the manga's original female lead, so I think this author is very different from other c-novel authors.

It wasn't a standard happy ending, but maybe it was freeing to Meng Yirun to escape from being the system's puppet and go back to her old life. For a while, Meng Yirun was able to reach the heights of fame before MC comes back, which normally is something that should make her very happy, but I don't think Meng Yirun was happy. Just my interpretation.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  11. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, I don't really care about his miserable fate, he digs his own grave after all, just that meng yirun's life before and the time when she's binding to the system, that's kinda interesting to write >.> ... (or maybe it's just me who wants to read it)

Aisha Ann and Fuyuneko like this.
  12. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. I enjoyed reading his suffering to the very end. :blobhero:

I think it would have been interesting to see what happens to Meng Yirun after she's back in her original world. Does the knowledge and perspective she's gained from her quick transmigrations help her in her original life the way it helped Su Nuo? I hope the answer is yes.

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    so who is the ML? what happen? does FL get her happy ending?

14. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL states that his name is Zhao Yunqing, he is the "Film Emperor" and comes from a very influential family (ML is the black sheep of the family because he pursued acting). We actually don't see him much initially as the author wanted to build the foundation of MC's family. Be rest assured that ML is very different from Chen Wang (Og!ML).

I have forgotten some of the details of MC and ML interactions; I just remember that ML is very sweet to MC! Remember what I said that ML is the film emperor? Later on, MC quits her contract with her agency since they aren't giving her ample resource to grow. She debuted at the same time as Meng Yirun under the same company and when company saw that Meng Yirun overpowered MC in acting they gave Meng Yirun all the resources. MC gets money to dissolve her contract and later gets contacted by ML's own manager (from another company).

Also, one of the reasons their relationship developed was because ML is friends by MC big brother. I will go on details later of MC real family since it is a big part of the story. MC's big brother saved ML from a crash the previous year and is, in ML's words, his "benefactor". ML younger brother is also friends with MC's younger twin brothers (when we meet ML younger bro, we don't know he was related to ML). This younger bro is actually infatuated with MC but the brothers resolve this issue fairly quickly (under a chapter I think). Zhao Family and Chen Family (MC's adoptive family) are acquainted and approves of the match!

ML is actually someone that MC has encountered in her days when she transmigrated. He is basically every supporting character from every world that is loyal to MC. MC actually distrusts him at first because in one life where she is engaged to one of the princes in imperial china, ML was another prince who killed MC's love right in front of her. MC is very angry but it was later revealed by ML that the prince was actually just using MC. ML was fine to watch MC be happy with prince but prince decides to kill MC when she no longer has any use. This is one of the reasons why MC decided to give ML a try

15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me more information about the MC family? do they like her? or they mean to her?

16. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was adopted by Chen Family and it is only her, Mama Chen, Papa Chen and Chen Wang. Mama Chen and Dad Chen really dotes on her; to the point that Mama Chen initially wants (or maybe it is too strong but she does support MC chasing after Chen Wang) Chen Wang and MC to marry so MC can truly be part of the family. In the orig story, Meng Yirun will turn Chen Parents against her but it doesn't happen in this timeline. Chen Dad has heart problems and is often bed-ridden because of that shitty Chen Wang.

So early on in the novel, the moment MC gets discharged in fact, MC gets reunited to her real family. As the Chen fam was eating dinner, Chen Wang revealed that he contacted MC parents and told them that MC "wants" to be with them. CW isn't being helpful, he wants MC out of the house and that is why he contacted her real family when Chen parents wants to delay telling this to MC. In CW's eyes, MC will definitely refuse to go back to her real parents because she is used to a life full of luxury. CW views MC as this spoiled outsider who never worked hard in her entire life. Chen parents doesn't really want MC to go especially when they learned that MC real family's business were bankrupted and they are afraid that MC will get taken advantaged of. Dad Chen became really angry at CW when MC tells them that she will go with her real family.

Her real family is surnamed Yuan, Yuan Guohong (Dad!Y), Yuan Mom (Mom! Yuan), younger twins Yuan Che and Yuan Cheng and her older brother, Yuan Ze(idk why but mtl says his name is harazawa).
    When MC was a kid, she and Yuan Ze and their grandmother were in a park and MC was deliberately led somewhere else by the grandmother when Yuan Ze was distracted by something. MC real parents really love her very much and were searching for her everywhere (They didn't know)
    MC parents really wants to dote her; they give her a whole room and even prepared the latest MacBook for her. It became a cause of tension because MC younger brothers are really angry on this outsider that forced the twins to share a bunk bed. The younger bros are also a fan of Meng Yirun, so they really don't like MC at first. They come to their senses later on.

MC older brother turns out to be this popular singer who has a bad reputation since he owns clubs and is reported to be connected to the underworld, like criminals and all that. It turns out that he wanted the connections so that he can search for MC who got lost under his watch. He was really affected by MC's disappearance and felt very guilty; he divides his wealth by thirds, 1/3 for him, MC and the rest to the remaining family. He is the typical overprotective and very doting older brother that he buys MC a house when he doesn't do so to his family. Yuan Ze is very estranged to the family because he was disowned when he pursued music. The family gets together later though don't worry but it is tragic what made them all connect.

MC sees a medical diagnosis and learns that MC Yuan Mom has stage 4 cancer (I think it was breast cancer). MC parents initially didn't want to claim MC because they were afraid Chen Family will think that they were asking help for medication. It was already at a critical condition and Yuan Parents didn't tell their family about this tragic news. MC gathered everyone and revealed that their mother has cancer and everyone's. heart broke. Yuan Ze, in particular, blames himself since he was distant to his family before and the family didn't have any contact to him. MC admits mother to the best hospital in the city and tends to her as she attends school again. MC becomes a regular sight in the hospital. Later on, Mom appears to get better and was even discharged from the hospital.

MC attends a party of CW's game company that she endorses. She states to CW that the contract is no longer valid since this was above the 86,000 yuan fee they paid her AND she already switched agencies. At this point, CW has started chasing back MC.

MC: Return the phone to me
    CW: I will give it back after the banquet.

MC gets harassed by some sleazy man and has had enough. MC notices that someone is calling her
    MC: Return the phone to me
    CW: It's not over yet
    MC: I want to call my mother.
    CW: I'll help you go to mom in a while
    MC: My mother (Yuan Mom)

CW practically held her phone hostage to tell her to visit Chen house. Phone keeps on ringing. ML berates MC that she just wants to call ML to help her. ML tells her she is just ML's call and MC is just done with CW. MC manages to take the phone and then answers a call that was from her dad.

MC's heart broke. She had CW return her to the hospital. Remember what I said that one of the twins was really angry at MC at first? She goes to the hospital and then gets shouted by Yuan Che.

Chen Wang IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT MUST DIE. This is the moment when, even if you still have the smallest of sympathy to CW, give up on him. And MC gained younger bros anger and I was really angry at Yuan Che at that time. Although he is grieving, he doesn't have the right to tell that to Mc when MC was the one who visited and took care of Yuan Mom in the daily.

Mi shiru, kawaii12345, Nanya and 14 others like this.
  17. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^ that part made me completely indifferent to the twins and original male lead >.> if only there's a way to torture all of them in one black room >.>

18. hoshikudaki

hoshikudaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did the twins start to accept the MC? What's their relationship like after the acceptance happened?

19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any face slapping for that meng yu

20. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I use MTL, so I am not so sure but I think it's the older of the twins who scolds her for being a white-eyed wolf/ daughter who abandoned mother etc. The older brother scolds them back by saying how when they were playing around it was MC who used to accompany mother daily, go to school go to work and then go to the hospital etc. The twins are basically using MC as a punching bag for their grief and anger and selfishness and the older brother tells them that he will throw them out if they continue this act. Then the father who is already grieving also comes and is so tired that he tells them to stop fighting.

MC doesn't cry coz she is unable to understand what to do. In the end, she goes into a toilet and starts weeping so hard that she almost stops breathing. Fortunately, her father and older brother were worried about her forced calmness and quickly comfort her. I think the twins either glimpse her wailing or see her with puffed eyes and swollen cheeks.

But they don't ask for forgiveness or accept her. Once, MC went to sweep the grave. The twins come right when she gets done with it but she walks away ignoring them as if they didn't exist. The older twin asks - Why isn't she talking to us? The younger twin is obviously more intelligent and says - You were so bad with her, why will she talk with you?

After this is the part where ML reveals he has been her support character. In his first life, he was the villainous emperor and MC's task was to kill him and help the world!ML ascend to throne. But ML can hear all thoughts and he still falls for MC. But he is literally blackened/ yandere ML. He kidnaps her, locks her up in a dungeon where no one except him visit her when she tries to escape, I think he even rapes her. In the end she kills him and dies but then he is not dead (or he just pretended to be dead). He makes a deal with MC System to help MC complete all world tasks in return for being transported to wherever she goes. The first world is also the world where the world!ML plots to kill MC once she has served her purpose.

I think in a zombie world she is alone in camp when a group of men gangrape her. By the time ML comes it's too late and he kills all the other men while holding MC and whispering - it's ok. She dies coz the zombies break camp and devour both her and him. She gets a nightmare about this in her O!world.

Till where I have read, there is almost no interaction between MC and twin brothers.

Oh, after ML reveals this, MC wanders around in a daze. He confessed that the only reason he followed her around was coz he is in love with her. MC atlast decides to give him a chance to date her. She tells him that his yandere behaviour is FUCKING AWEFUL and if he tries any sort of irrational actions she WILL kill him. She says he should pursue her RATIONALLY and then only after dating NORMALLY will she make a conscious decision whether to accept him or not.

Hallelujah!! Atlast an MC who doesn't write off his CRAZY ASS behaviour just coz he was good to her before.

The ML thinks to himself - Being ordinary, is not so bad afterall.