Chinese Synthesis

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Sindri_Myr, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Sindri_Myr

Sindri_Myr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Synthesis
    Raw Link(I think): https://m.sfacg.com/b/47501
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/synthesis/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I like reading about yanderes. I do not know why and I probably don't want to know. Finding a good yandere novel that isn't dropped by the author or translator is fairly difficult. This novel, like the others the old translator um... translated were all really good yandere web novels and were ongoing in their COO. Sadly, he fell of the face of the earth and the translations stopped back in September of 2018. The translator got through 3/4ths of the prologue (said the chapters get shorter after the long-ass prologue). It is a bit slow at the beginning but it looked to be picking up the pace when the translator decided to *poof* out of the translating community.
    Description:
    (NU description): The youth who was once imprisoned during his childhood due to his special body constitution, what kind of brambles would he encounter when he had grown up?
    (My description): Basically, MC has a unique body constitution where his body gives off a scent that causes females to become extremely possessive of him. In lay-men terms, his odour makes girls become yanderes. In his childhood, he had an incident that caused the current him to be both lethargic and a shota.

Tolazytothink likes this.
  2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember this from 2 years ago, seemed pretty good.

3. EclipseBreakdra

EclipseBreakdra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this gets picked up