Discussion System Dilemma

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by idlereader, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't the characters that obtained a system face an identity crisis?

What they will achieve in the incoming years will be because of the help from the system. Surely at some point, they'll try to question whether they'll have the same relationship with the people they've met....

So far, I haven't met such a character. Or, would they even bother to question anything? :hmm:

2. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Closest one I've found is God of Life/I'm a baller.
    MC is very clear that without the system he:
    - Would not have met his girlfriend, not to mention impress her
    - Would be aiming for a civil servant job instead of having enough money to just enjoy life
    - Would not have developed the good habits he got through an item (which are rather absolute)

idlereader likes this.
  3. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's great seeing characters like this.

4. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?

Sounds cool, this unorthodox novel is

5. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two versions.
    One on NU: God of Life
    and one on webnovel (QI) named "I'm a baller", which requires you to pay after 50 or so chapters if you want to read them on their website.

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    there ero novel (CN) which this cat forget it title, mc for some reason not believe on so called love anymore so she just think how to seduce the target, as she keep hoping world later start to open toward idea of love or something~

another ero novel (JP) about girl who seduced, degraded, manipulated then turn out become God of Death~ those degeneration actually part of plan to embrace or accept really darkside of stuff~ not translated yet~ not really system tho~

other jp ero novel which pretty hardcore about curse on human species, the cursed person will be sexual object of entire humanity~ mc which cursed find out something like genetic code or scific stuff which make no matter what human do such thing will keep happen despite after effect (which usually after the cursed person die) humanity become sober and well pretty sad~ not really system but kinda interesting cuz at the end it one of those who abuser pov study mc finding~

another ero
    gah!.png WHY YOU KEEP PICK ERO!
    ma~.png nevermind...

7. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read several tens of chapters, and i cannot even describe my total disappointment.

The logic behind every character and line of thought that over simplifying everything and overly convenient event that favourable to the MC kinda tick me off.

I thought it was some gold with deep characterization and world building... But... Meh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.