Spoiler [System] End of the World's Businessman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/3670.html

Credit to ashleenxx

Description:

A cosmic mercenary system from the higher universe fell to the body of an undisputed waste, a rich second generation, Wu Ye. The system was forced to activate in danger, and the timid Wu Ye was sent directly to the zombie plane.

He was forced to start a series of adventures. Wu Ye wanted to get enough points to go home. As a result, he was greeted by a big problem at home. In order to save the younger brother who has a congenital heart disease, Wu Ye began to use the system to start the business of buying and selling.

- AKA End of the World's Businessman

- This is similar to 'End of the World's Trade God' which I also previously recommended. But I must say that this is more enjoyable than the previous one. The writing style is more simple and the characters are more likable.

- Unlike in most stories where the MC is loner, an orphan, or was kicked out by his family, MC's family here is really ACTIVE. You will feel the familial love. The members support each other.

- In this story, MC spends his everyday life just sleeping, eating, hanging out with his friends, buying expensive gifts for the girl he was chasing, AND giving large sum of money to his favorite authors online. (I wish Wattpad can implement this, giving tips to the favorite authors, I mean... c'mon. Some of the authors here are so dedicated. Anyway...) MC doesn't really have any ambition whatsoever and his family just lets him do whatever he wants to do.

One night, MC got into an accident. His car crashed but just before he gets hurt, his body suddenly vanished. He got teleported into another world, Z-world.

He discovered that a certain System saved him and in order for him to get back to his real world, he has to do tasks and earn points to buy his ticket home. He can also use points to buy things from the system store.

In Z world he meets ML who was betrayed (as always), his whole team got wiped out by zombies. ML and MC decided to team up and help each other.

- I really like reading about rich second generation MC. Their character development is always so good. They have a certain charm. Like a child growing up and learning how to walk. And you're like 'that's my son!' Ah~ So precious MC.

######

@Zhen_Qing bl tag train

I'm currently reading it too, so far i like it, its entertaining and much better than the other eh.... sth sth mc can travel between 2 worlds apocalypse merchant bl

Izn, mmem, midnight reader and 21 others like this.
  2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you on a binge of apocalyptic novels? :cookie:
    @alexfilia @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

3. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorta XD, though its from the recommendations list of ashleenxx from wattpad.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    \o/ More zombiesss! Yay for my cravingsss~

5. _seven_

_seven_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I like this type of MC too. :blobmelt: They're so cute.

Anyway who fell inlove first? MC seems to be straight at first since he got a girl he's chasing. :hmm:

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  6. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    *peeks*

7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Wattpad only seems to care about making money off of ads that show up on the author's page and giving none of it to the author themselves.
    Anyway, this one seems like a good read, not the typical, betrayed and hated by everyone trope.
    Ah...probably best to read elsewhere instead of danmeila imo, there's a lot of novels I read there and cross-checked with other sites and danmeila seems to be missing quite a bit, especially the extras.

8. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's this site, jjxsw dot org or dot net? You can download novels like danmeilla there.

If you didn't notice, danmeila already stopped uploading new novels since April.

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't really checked there much except to cross-check missing parts or chapters of novels on other sites. I tend to read off ck101 forum* first since they usually include the extras and also don't include anti-theft chapters.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Boinkers and mereumsama like this.
  10. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very close to the end.

MC got into an "accident" and finds himself bonded with the system. Their connection is mostly system taking advantage of MC and it thinks of itself better than dumb MC. MC & ML meet each other immediately at the very beginning. They were running towards a house with a gate, but MC tripped and ML got a bite on his arm for helping MC. MC gives ML the D vaccine that he got from the system from the beginnger package.

- ML wakes up from time to time. MC is like an octopus and ML usually hates contact, but cuz hes alive he doesnt mind it much. ML'S bg info starts with his whole family dead and his team too, because of the Li family. They have a sorta feud and ML is out for revenge. They meet some other ppl and let them into the house. One of them is a scientist? with a sorta bodyguard, said bodyguard is evil and wants to kill MC & ML.

-Bodyguard dies in combo of scientist, MC and ML. They go to the closest base. They have it a bit easier cuz of the scientist and they could stay for a while at scientist shifu place.

- MC starts selling salt at first, then other stuff later on and opens a shop that sells anything important.

- Meanwhile in MC's world, MC's "big brother" sold out the old man (their father) and took everything. MC's little brother has heart disease. Thus MC continues earning money, despite its dangerous in the Z world.

-MC gets skills but not immediately OP. MC = water / ML thunder. They also train into martial artists from the system and MC can boost any contract comrades.

- MC becomes Leader of the base later on, because the prev ones tried to take advantage of his shop and others too, when the main merchants and MC went to a far city to get more stuff, but encountered lvl 4 zombie, the others died, except MC and his team, cuz MC had the spray and bomb from system. MC also put the new team under Loyalty, cuz MC gave them D vaccine, it means when they even think of betraying MC, they will be burned alive. One of them has such thoughts when his family was captured by one of the surviving main merchants and was burned alive in front of the m. m. OFC the merchants gets killed later on too.

-Theres encounter with the Li family.
    First time was the Li's creating D vaccine 20% while MC has 40% product in work, System D vaccine is 100%. MC's team is trying to create over 40%. So they put their work into action and released the news about the energy barrier, so more ppl will come over to them. Its their plan to get their own base stronger by luring other ppl to it. Ppl prefer more a safe base of MC with barrier than the vaccine 20% from the Lis.

First time they plot the Li's and trick them in trading secrets recipe, cuz MC and co managed to create an energy barrier? that keeps the base safe. One of the ingredients is impossible to get, unless they have a meteor stone and MC managed to make the Li's to expose their D vaccine secret recipe for free, thus MC did the same with the barrier. The Li's were ofc very angry to be played by MC while ML was very satisfied.

It's exposed that the Li's had worms inside their bodies and ML ofc had video material, spies everywhere.

Another time was when Li's had to move away to another base and MC and co revealed the new Li's Item for getting powers. They also showed the video of the experiments and MC also had the system with infos about it, that its dangerous and the ppl will get controlled by these worms. Li father gets killed later on, but the other brother fled away.

MC has pet contracts with a rabbit while ML with a grey wolf.

Creations sold in the base > Pet contracts > fusion blade that can be used with powers > combat protection suit.

The only ones who know about the system is the ML, MC's mom and dad and his little brother. The rest in Z world think MC is a space power, while in earth theres an martial artist that is 300+ years old has speculation of MC traveling between worlds.

Their base is OP from any tides of zombies.

Be continued

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Two zombie apocalype stories!! Goodbye to my free time~ :blobdizzy:

Shizun likes this.
  12. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he gets the things from the system? Did he buy them? If so, what kind of currency did he use?

13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the usual by system points by completing quests

Cian-Chan likes this.
  14. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    its still ongoing apparently.

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidentally added spoilers for this novel to the wrong thread lol. Thank you for the catch, @Shizun !

Here's the link

16. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand.
    Why didn't you just cut and paste? It's so simple o_O

17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought a link would be easier lol

18. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really.
    I follow both threads and I didn't notice it was a spoiler for another novel till reading your post here.
    (This sentence is as confusing as my confusion ) :blobdrool::blobsweat:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Zayan likes this.
  19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    my bad. its completed. The rest of the Lis get killed by mc and ml and co. The li bro tried to make trouble by using the ppl that have worms inside. they were outside of the base cuz mc promised a cure. anyway. the worms ppl got out of control cuz li can sorta manipulate them. in the end most of them got cured.

they also met foreigners survivors and go to their base to help.

space power user appeared but was in trying to hide cuz witnessed ppl being experimented who have special powers. i think he was near the li experiment research building and witnessed everything, but mc got a notice by system. anyways mc tricked the space user by summoning stuff and make it disappear. thus space user joined. mc hoped ml can travel to mc world

According to ashleen. By the end apparently ml gets to travel to mc world too and meet the parents and bro. They already know each other by recorded video introduction. they communicated that way at first.

Kumoshiro, kirameki, Izn and 9 others like this.
  20. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: spoilers?