Forgotten Title System Entertainment Danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Athanarese, Mar 4, 2022.

?

Looking for a System Transmigration Danmei

1. System Tranmigration Danmei

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Entertainment World

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Athanarese

Athanarese Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guyz, I've been looking for a novel (danmei) about a system transmigration theme. Its about an Mc who transmigrate to different worlds as an actor, a musician, a model, and an idol.

I can't fully remember the who details but as far as my memories can help in each world he was an actor, the Mc acted on a film where they battle with him through chess/go I can't really remember, he was like the final boss.

And in the other world he joined a survival theme game I think. There r also other people who r from the entertainment world. The challenge is like they build their own place to stay. The Mc build he's house on a tree while the others did not so that is why their shelter was blown off by the wind and rain.

There is this also like the survival theme but I am not sure if it's the same art but it goes like this. They were in a forest/jungle were wild plants are, if u touch them it can be fatal or help you. There was this antagonist in their world where he acts so smart but the Mc always out smart him with the help of the system who gives him informations about the plants.

There is this arc also when he was a model, the scenes that I only remembered is when he poured a red wine onto himself bc he was modeling for a cologne (I think?) And he act so seductively.... I am not sure if this is also a part of the story or I am fusing another danmei in this one but I think they met a female ghost where she was alsi a famous actress in her timeline which is I think over a hundred yrs or less.

There was also this arc where he was a singer and he's father was also a famous one. The story goes where he was being blamed as a plagrism bc he copied the antagonists' work which is not bc it was he's own. So with the help of the Ml he opened he's own concert. He ask thw system to help tune he's voice bc he sang a rock, pop and so on... But the main theme there is when he sang the music called "Because Of You" for he's dead father bc the antagonist who stole the original s body the song he sang it as a love song, so to help the original song the Mc ask the system to fake a vid about when he's fayher was in the hospital sick and him singing the song for his father.

There was also a mecha theme that I am not sure if it's a part of the danmei.

Another model theme arc is when the Mc was in a game show wth the other models. The hist gives a theme about what to do. There was that scene where they do an aerial shot in the top of a building. This arc is the last chapter I read so idk the rest anymore. Pls help me if anyone know this one.

Iruma666 likes this.
  2. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
    The singer and model parts sound like it's from Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil (also known as FOD) iirc

FOD chapter 4.4 for the model who spills wine while filming a cologne ad

FOD chapter 6.5 at the "Because of You" part

FOD arc 8 for the model with the aerial shots

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    CherryB and Athanarese like this.
  3. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like the 3rd arc of Cannon Fodder Cheat System

moonbao and Athanarese like this.
  4. Athanarese

Athanarese Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOWWW! THANK YOU! You don't know hiw happy I am right now.

HEYYY! I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU RIGHT NOW! Ahaha I didn't even realized I mixed a to different novels.

Sanrsl and Iruma666 like this.
  5. CherryB

CherryB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part sounds like the first arc of "Turn on the Love System"

Iruma666 likes this.