Recommendations System novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bchen3, Jun 8, 2019.

1. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,

Can any of you give me a list of webnovels where the main character has a system? Novels like "Gourmet of Another World", "Black Tech Internet Cafe System", and "The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism" are my favorites.

But I don't like it when the main characters go too far and become arrogant or super-nationalistic like "I am Really a Superstar" where Zhang Ye considers a Chinese women who married an American no longer Chinese and says it right to the husband's face and "Fishing the Myriad Heavens" where Bei Feng ignores the police when they try to confront him when he kills people for offending him a few moments before.

If it's at all possible, I'd like you to recommend me system novels like "Gourmet of Another World", "Black Tech Internet Cafe System", and "The Monk That Wanted To Renounce Asceticism". As long as it's a novel where the MC is someone that's neither arrogant nor nationalistic to the extreme, then please tell me about it.

Thank you

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    A Valiant Life
    Cultivation Chat Group (Not a system but you won't have trouble with the MC's personality I suppose)

3. xephon

xephon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  5. bored nobody

bored nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. MrRehan

MrRehan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Number One Dungeon Supplier. MC gets a system that's eventually explained how it came to be (note, NOT a reincarnation with System just because novel). MC uses it to start up a Dungeon Trial Business, using the System to give him significant benefits that his competitors cannot match. He does not get nationalistic, nor does he wish to "right the wrongs done to his family in the past", but make a better future for himself and the future of his family. Also, pandas. The story involves pandas a significant amount.

8. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Cooking: MC has a system that helps him evaluate different types of food so he can become a better chef. <- what i recall of the premise, haven't read in a LONG time. Most likely won't give him OP defy the police ability since (what i recall reading up to) the system only helped MC note if a dish was 5/10, or 8/10 etc.

9. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Endless Path Infinite Cosmos
    There is a system. The system is pretty OP tho. He can buy stuff from the system (the stuff he buys are from all sorts of worlds), he later unlocks more functions for the system.
    The novel is a fanfic. The MC is not arrogant nor nationalistic. He is the naive heroic type.