Discussion Taboo things to say on translator.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yuan-niisan, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't wanna say it but yeah let's go with that plan

2. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great, we have another bloody white knight here. It's just shit that shouldn't be said regardless of sex >.> You get irate at people acting differently toward a woman, I get irate at you for being a sexist hiding behind white knighting.

Certain genre attract certain retards, wonder how long before no one bothers to translate similar series publicly unless they are in it for the money. It's people like these that are making the removal of internet anonymity all the more tempting to the average internet users =.=

3. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    I like pmg sad now its not that fast released anymore but i know sane need to rest i hope she get better soon:)

4. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    Then we sprinkle salt and vinegar on their exposed skin. Let it sit for a few days. After that we dry them out under the sun 4 days b4 roasting them alive.

5. yuan-niisan

yuan-niisan ★【Blank Sect's Dao Protector】☆

Reading List:
    Link
    probably because of our culture

6. aridharma

aridharma Hikikomori NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    if i dont like the novel i will leave with silent. and wont become douchebag that can hurt the translator. because if translator hurt and stop/ take a hiatus on translating there tons of Fan that also hurt. if fan hurt some of them will become douchebag. this douchebag will try to hurt other translator.
    and this will became a nightmarish circle.

so if you dont like it, leave. because became douchebag can disturb your own favorite novel release

7. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    Man or woman no one deserves such treatment. If those things were said on my face i might punch him

8. reddonagaiyo

reddonagaiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally someone said it.

9. mranonRTD

mranonRTD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as a translator, I wouldn't call people, who protest over chapters which they paid for but never received, 'bitch'.

But that's just my opinion.

10. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... I dunno. On one hand translator says to go and fuck yourself. On other hand overly emotional guy who took it close to heart and got very big and erupting butthurt. On third hand herd or bunch of fanboys who go spilling shit on the overly emotional guy.
    I'm not trying to defend him, but from that post it looks like EVERYONE is at fault in some way or another. What a bunch of hypocrisy comments. Really.
    He is bad because of insulting, (probably in the anger), and others insult him because he was insulting.
    Thats just a recursion of insults...

MadHatter likes this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    (꒪꒳꒪) another dummy~ truly idiocy on internet never fail to amuse me

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe yi yun secretly wants notsane to drop PMG by trash talking her. Because there will not be a lack of translator that wants to work on the project for the sake of money.. and since yi yun is suposedly a high roller, he would gladly sponsor the new translator.. cause he is dissapointed in the curent one (notsane). Hm...

13. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know what this all is about. I read some of his comments when this thing started and back then he was just asking for news or updates or what happened to the translator... part of what he said also made sense... I don't really know what kind of treatment could someone receive through a comment. It's not like I will have a heart attack because some anonymous person insulted me on the internet... People tend to sanctify translators and over exaggerate some things.

14. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    You should understand that us readers should respect translators. They are above us. That is a fact. We are readers. They dont have the responsibility to translate. They do it because they want to. Whether they are paid to do so or not. We as readers have the right to defend the translators from idiots. Its like sons protecting their family or parents.

15. SecondRate

SecondRate Editor of The Magus Era

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

I spent around half an hour reading the entire comment section. Although I am not very pleased with the way the guy handles his emotions, I have to say that he is pretty bold. Every one on that site hates him (as far as I could deduct), but he still comes back, time after time. I may not be the biggest fan of PMG, but I still kept reading it, simply because the rate with which notsane was translating seemed "notsane".

16. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont overthink things. Whem you angry with something, you can be pretty much unreasonable with what you say without some ulterior motive. Its just for the sake of offending someone.

17. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    guess so.. this is just the case of an angry costumer.

18. coveted

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it is not sanctifying per se. It is protecting our interest. If the translator stops translating we can no longer read. It is history all over again. Just like what happened to konjiki moji tsukai.

19. clementtng

clementtng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wouldn't be mad tho. If you were promised chapters for giving cash and the translators just turns around and said fuck you.
    If the translators were missing regular chapters I would be fine, but 33 paid chapters? There's something wrong here.

20. yuan-niisan

yuan-niisan ★【Blank Sect's Dao Protector】☆

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, i'm no knight. In regards of gender equality, i don't see anything wrong in that. I've lived all my life getting beaten and scolded by my father that don't ever maltreat or ever lift my fist on women. I don't know if any of you respect women or court them through being gentle. I've never forced myself to help regardless of gender. But it greatly bothers me when it's about women. I place more emphasis towards them than mens.

SecondRate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.