Bugs Tabs randomly redirect to main page

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Enrymion, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Enrymion

Enrymion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had several tabs with various novels open trying to decided what to read but some of them have changed to be main page forcing me to try to somehow remember what that tab was(since most of them were brand new tabs they have nothing in the page history). I'm using Brave browser on win 7.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just opened every novel on the front page in new tabs. Something like 80 novels, and none of them opened to the main page. But I'm not using... Brave Browser? I didn't even know that existed. If anyone else has it, they can give it a shot. Otherwise I think we'll probably need more information to figure this out.

3. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Were you logged into the forums (NUF) while being logged out from the main site (NU)?

4. Enrymion

Enrymion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was logged out at the start and only logged in midway(not sure if I used the main site or the forums when logging in).

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  5. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That happens with me as well. I would search a search on Google and then open the novelupdates page and then it would just suddenly redirect me to the main page which kind of annoys me. I use Google Chrome on Windows.