Tales of A Certain Magite (Adventure Guild)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Xenasora, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Xenasora

Xenasora 「Togepi Clan Leader」「RuneWeaver」「Enchant Crafter」

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. Xenasora

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily Life of A Blob and Creator #1

Fuuuuaaahhhh~~

*poro*

Ah, its morning already. Hmm? Oh, there is Creator!

*bloploploploplop*

Haah~ Rolling around is such hard wo – WAAAH!

Whew~ it’s just my reflection, I scared myself for a second there.

Ah. I haven’t introduced myself yet, have I? I am..well, I am…er, a blob. No, really. That person over there, by the big marble table, is my Creator. Creator made me.

【No Duh】

That? That was the most annoying-ugly-soft-dull-dimwitted-blobthing. Unlike me, of course, the amazing-dazzling-shiny-firm-smart-wondrous blob. It was created before me (like, three minutes), but I’m obviously the awesome one. Creator calls it bloojel and me waitjel. Dunno why.

Ummuu~? How did it know what I was thinking?

Aaahh~ It’s good to have Creator around again, making those smelly concoctions. Creator was away for the past year. First it was because Creator wanted to join this, this, this avencher gild thing. Then it was because of some reaaaaaaally hard exam thingies. Creator studied for, like, a whole year! ‘Xcept for this one day when Creator made a brief trip to someplace Creator calls Noofya.

At least It’s nice and quiet now! It used to be that other persons-like-Creator-but-not-like-Creator would always visit. Hmm? Why are they not like-Creator? Their bodies of course! The persons-like-Creator-but-not-like-Creator don’t have those round bumps on their front. It’s really weird. Maybe Creator is special? But Creator doesn’t have fuzzy faces like they do either…

*Shh* I’ll tell you a secret, I saw one of the persons trying to unfuzzy by scrapping a piece of shiny, hard paper on their face. I think they were trying to blend in with Creator.

【What an idiot. I can’t believe Master Xena made that…】

I wonder what bloojel is talking about…

The persons-like-Creator-but-not-like-Creator don’t come here anymore. According to Creator, the persons-like-Creator-but-not-like-Creator that Creator calls Cen-something moved to work ovurseez.

Whatever that means. Hmph~ I never liked them anyway!

Creator learned so many things during the year-long pilgrimage, like new talisman recipes, higher forms of combat, and how to make potion-pill things.

【Ah, there it is! I was wondering how it could sound so smart, when it’s so obviously not. That last bit is more like it…】

Creator said that Creator missed lots of Creators friends from Noofya and the avencher gild. Creator said that Creator feels really guilty for leaving so soon after meeting everypersons to study.

*blorp*

Ahh~ I wish Creator would take me with Creator to the maynlend where the avencher gild and Creators friends are…
    Just on a side note: Yeah, like the story said CenariusShade and cohort (for those who remember them) are all overseas now, and probs won't show up on NUF anymore *cry*...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Xenasora

Reading List:
    Link
    Daily Life of A Blob and Creator #2
    Blue here. Look at that imbecile over there, quivering and mumbling about Master Xena.

Sigh~

We’re not blobs, parasite, we’re gels. GELS!

Sigh~

I don’t know how Master Xena puts up with that, that…thing. Ah, there is Master Xena. She is a Magite Enchanter and a Journeyman RuneWeaver.

【Blurble】

Urgh…What an Idiot. With a capital.

*Nyoro nyoro nyoro*

Hmm? Master Xena seems to be making something. She is quite nervous returning to the Adventure Guild, after being absent for so long. I believe the last time she was there, she briefly spoke to some people about not being around due to the elevation trials.

Uuuuu~ The elevation trials are quite hard I heard. They test your knowledge on the functions of a living being, the make-up of reality, and the numbers involved in reality. She even took the extra exam that tested her on her knowledge and speaking skills of the ancient language of our home, the Far East.

(Reality Check: That’s Bio, Chem, Maths and Chinese for those who can’t tell.)

But really, being a RuneWeaver is hard work. To make one you have to carefully choose your ingredients because of their nature. Or, y’know, boom. And you have to be careful when crafting so that it doesn’t take all your energy at once. Y’know, or you die. Simple really.

*poof*

Ah. What a fine example of what I just said, Master Xena. Oooh, she got some of the stuff on her newest armour set, Mist Over Cloud Waters. What a shame. It was so nice and white. And Clean. And White.

*poro*

I’d better help clean up.

*puyo*

Waah~ Master Xena is rubbing me!

「Hmm, I feel healed now.」

What’s that supposed to mean Master Xena? Mm? What’s that in the corner? Ah, Master Xena saw me looking. Well, at least she’ll bring it over so I can see.

UOOOOOOO! OxO”

That’s a Dream Illusionary Surroundings Pearl?!?! What bank did you rob Master!!!??? W-Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

*Giggle*

「One of the elders gave it to me. As a gift for completing the trials. I kind of want to use it to make a talisman for someone. But I don’t know if anyone will want it. Oh, well.」

N-Not want it?!

Ah.

But Master, you’re not skilled enough to make something with it, without the help of a senior Ru – Ah. She’s gone.

Well.