LCD Tales of Demons and God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    “Nie Li, don’t rejoice too early. If this debt is not repaid, I, Ye Han will not be a human.”
    Foreshadow much?
    Could be a pretty good way to end up with some evidence on the sacred family in the end actually. Something has to happen sooner or later to tip the balance and Ye Han going nuts would be a plausible way of it happening.

2. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious as to how the Sacred family will help him become the City lord... to me it sounds like a bunch of bullocks unless they plan to destroy Glory City and start a new but by then why would they need Ye Han? Because the sacred family doesnt have a suitable successor? Perhaps thats possible

Find out next week on Everybody hates the Sacred Family.

Shio likes this.
  3. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they have any intention of putting him up, they just want to use his hatred to destroy what he can.

4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    If i was them id win him over i mean they really are lacking good seed you cant have a future generation if your current one is horrible but yea they prob just want to see him throw a fit till the day he days all in the name of the sacred family

5. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Likely, using him to divert attention away from them and weaken their defenses from the inside seems very plausible* at the moment.

Edit: Forgot a word :/

6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't really need to do much to win him over. There isn't many (if any) people of note outside of the sacred family which are willing to go against Nie Li. Surely Ye Han realizes that he can't do it himself, so he'll probably grab any hand offered to him right now.
    There won't even be a future generation if Nie Li gets his way. I think they have to pretty much throw everything they have at this if they want to even survive, unless they have some way of leaving the city, which is plausible given their disappearence 'last time'.
    Yeah, it's a pretty good way of taking a little pressure off them right now. It's the same way for the sacred family as it is for Ye Han right now, they need eachother. As for who needs the other one more, I think Ye Han will just be a decent tool for them. Maybe they will make him into a spy or maybe they will give him some crazy medicine or spirit or something taboo from the dark guild and hope he runs riot.

7. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont corner a hungry dog... it might just bite you

8. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Nie Li didn't realise that Ye Han would be recruited into the Dark Guild after being beaten by him and learning his actitude then I totally lost respect for Nei Li.

9. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I think recruited into the dark guild is a bit of a stretch. Maybe ths sacred family will use the dark guild to provide resources to Ye Han, but after keeping such a lid on the relationship between the dark guild and the sacred family, revealing it to someone close to Ye Zong, no matter what enmity there is, probably isn't a great idea... yet. In the future maybe. Ye Han wants to crush Nie Li, not the Snow Wind family. He probably thinks that if he can kill Nie Li, his position will be restored.

Nie Li wanted to crush Ye Han then and there, but what is he supposed to do? He can't exactly just kill him in front of a bunch of spectators, there's a limit to how far he can go. He's already incredibly wary of him, especially because there was no information on him from his past 'experience'.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  10. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    He will be used to assassinate the City Lord.

11. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only be used. Later in the story, he will betray the whole city by selling its location to a family in an underground and much more powerful city something like that.

12. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Ye Han's completely playing on Nie Li's palm. Someone has to stir the bee's nest for the honey.

13. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite true, the Sacred Family patriarch is playing it safe because he suspects Nie Lo is a smart one. The Dark Guild is well hidden. But Ye Han might just prove to be a bait too good to pass up.

14. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be pretty interesting but so far Nei Li has not shown that he is aware of what's going on so I feel that is unlikely.

15. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    No, He's aware that somethings happening, it's just that he doesn't know WHO are the missing links for whats to come in the future, and

It was Nie Li's mistake that he didn't kill Ye Han earlier for he will betray the city for the help to gain revenge to Nie Li and Steal the girl back.

16. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    poor ning'er

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    What a lovely last line. Cya Sikong fools!

18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they're done. I wonder why he has asked Ning'er and the rest to wait 10 days before moving though? Is it to do with the timing of what he has done to the trees or is he going to get reinforcements?

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, I guess we'll see. One thing for sure is that this harsh world made this family ( and most probably all the other ones ) into unfeeling monsters. Ye Mo must've been depressed when he got out of there in the first timeline, just a bunch of ravenous beasts.
    Glory City being surrounded by mountains filled with beasts doesn't seem so bad after all.

20. tocos10

tocos10 Even more then the greatest Poster

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah they have it lucky waiting for something to happen. I think it would be boring living in that city. No one even trys to leave