Spoiler tales of the reincarnated lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by reokyouma, Jan 2, 2017.

1. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah already stop about the last post, maybe when i'm in mood, the person name got jumblee especially when his subordinates got titles

2. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    So just look at the last chapter in mtl, did second highness still not being crown as emperor right ? And it seems Fisablen sent his daughter to become wife second higness even though that daughter died too, because she is pregnant with another man right ?

Vearify me about this please

Just likes this.
  3. Luckisnotexuse

Luckisnotexuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about his ex-girlfriend? He captured her husband and she came to beg him then wat?

4. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about this, afaik her husband is being captured and then lorist ask ransom, i forgot in this one the ex-girlfriend meet him or just sent letter to him, the ex-girlfriend said she is jealous with princess sylvia bcause how lorist succes now, lorist basically doesn't care about her because it's already in the past.

Just, Four-kung and Luckisnotexuse like this.
  5. StupidMinotaur

StupidMinotaur Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he did get crowned. fisablen sent an family member to be his second highness as a wife the second highness and fisablen agreed to have her killed after she got pregnant after being with 3 other men and the highness fisablen agreed he would go and find a new wife from the rejoin of fisablen and fisablen would then adopted her as a daughter so they would then be allied.

Just and Four-kung like this.
  6. StupidMinotaur

Reading List:
    Link
    no pretty much locke didn't want to talk to her her and ignored her. he didn't want to bring back those bad memories back up.

Just likes this.
  7. StupidMinotaur

Reading List:
    Link
    yup and she tried to talk to him and he ignored her pretty much.

Just likes this.
  8. MiddleAgeWoman

MiddleAgeWoman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this can help
    The duke fausta (king shadow) and his firebird army got caught by locke in sea war then he said he want to send his wife (wenna) a letter to redeem them. After many chapter wenna meet locke and they have a discussion even a banquet where she always peek at locke but he just ignore him. Lastly, shes gave locke letter where she state that locke very cold to her and if only she can turn back time she want to be with locke because she can see happiness in silvia (because she married locke).
    *not so sure because i read mtl*

Just, Four-kung and FHandsome like this.
  9. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously Fisablen is the most cunning man i've ever seen, he has connection with royal family and norton family.

Just likes this.
  10. MiddleAgeWoman

MiddleAgeWoman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey did anyone know what type of ship norton family built?
    I mean in mtl they said norton ship much faster and flexible.
    I thought all ship are same

11. Luckisnotexuse

Luckisnotexuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what do u mean all ships same?

12. H_C_L

H_C_L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merchant Ships, Small frigates, and something close to battleship... i think

13. StupidMinotaur

Reading List:
    Link
    yes him and his mistress talked about that he has two stakes inside of the two most powerfull ententes/family's. his mistress who he loves is a blademaster but she cant have children so they didn't marry...
    2. points in the raws its mentioted fisablem/hes not all that powerfull as the duke(grandduke) he has to listen to the other sides/members of his family on things..
    3. locke had the same problem later on he got some old members of his family using his oldest son as a figure head when he got wounded and fisablen mistress comes and protects his wife (her? niece or grand niece?) from assassins targeting locke and locke's famliy to so nothing happens to locke's wife or her son? cant remember if he was born yet.

4. at varies times locke does listen to his knights/officials about different things/subjects that he does not know well/ is a pro at. so they do have some power in his family. and more power in their own baronies/land

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Just likes this.
  14. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, wake up. The fisablen makes all the decisions in his family. And yes, he's very slippery. The only person he's listening to is his second highness, but that's external influence. He shamelessly attached himself at the last stage between his and locke conflict (the locked would have wiped the family in the spring and just before that he pledged his loyalty/whatever to second highness. He's making decisions together with second highness though and sometimes acted as intermediary to relay second highness requests with varies sort of schemes. (He did scheme to rip off second highness even when he attached himself to royalty).

As for locke - he does not care much. He steers the family with strategic decisions. when he gave his friend fatso some leave (either becoming gold warrior or some wedding stuff, not sure now), he had to deal with all the internal affairs and it was really annoying for him. So he pushes all the management stuff to fatso again as soon as fatso is back and never looks back.
    Locke has a final say on everything as well. He does not care much for micro managing, he's got his talent pool for that.

15. H_C_L

H_C_L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately, his talent pool are loyal to him.

16. StupidMinotaur

Reading List:
    Link
    in the raws it's said that his/fiasblen family is two different family's combined and the only reasons hes in charge is because with his leadership. His family has prospered in the past/now with him in its head but after his military defeat by locke that their was alot of gurblying of him being removed and he was worried about it thats (one of the reasons) why he sent the princess to locke to keep himself in the leadership postinship his family can't remove him and keep locke in check. if he's removed the princess wont be really related to no one in the head postian/lead of the family.

Just likes this.
  17. StupidMinotaur

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  18. Four-kung

Four-kung Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first post.

How can The CCoC reconcile with Lorist? I mean what do they do? Lorist's soldiers got killed a lot. Although he makes head of pyramid in HK, the main culprit is The CCoC. Please let me know.

Just likes this.
  19. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys share the raws link please. I also want to mtl it.

20. H_C_L

H_C_L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TooLazyToThink likes this.