LCD Talisman Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Awe 128, Sep 10, 2017.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc just cant stop pissing off princes huh?

2. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC attracts the young master type enemies like crazy

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's amazing how the world of TE has so many princes and lords to throw at MC.

4. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldnt mind them if the MC wasnt indecisive and reactive when dealing with enemies
    Even his sword guy told him this
    This MC is smart sometimes and really dumb for no reasons others

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least he's not a 10000 year old reincarnated sword (DMWG) or an immortal who is the son of the jade emperor and have lived for billions of years (SOTR)
    so disappointing.
    or maybe the most powerful person in the entire immortal world who got betrayed by everyone he knows(RFTIW)

the novel would have been much better if it was a autistic kid who recriminated into the MC body instead.

6. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Early do remember that his personality was great
    He was smart,hardworking,careful and people couldnt read him at all since he ived such a harsh life and his expression was unchanging. Part of the reason why picked it up but later it turned into normal stuff
    I dont mind him being careless but when you have friends and family and 100 percent of your enemies have been arrogant young masters then its always gonna be you trying real hard your family doeesnt get fucked over but these masters

Make him a loner so that the threat is always at him instead of this urgent thing created by his weaknessess

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh this novel should be named "running away from robbers emperor"
    majority of the story so far is MC running away from people trying to rob him

i miss the cooking and talisman parts tbh. the author is shit for killing off all his cooking teachers. dont even know how they got away with burning the shop don when so many chapters was wasted on saying how 'important' the shop was and how strong people backed it or such bullshit.

8. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    He must have gathered some cooking and talisman techniques by now
    And the author did say the talisman lore will get deep after this arc. The moment this arc ends and we start the next arc with tournament i need him to go inot his time chamber and for the next 45yrs he trains all his shit to the maximum,gets his cultivation atleast the qi one to perfect golden core.

I am disappointed every time i think about his time chamber literally every other novel with one used it better

The great commander and stellar transformations use it the best. ST he would go and hide in it right infront of his enemies and then come out more powerful since times is 100x more in there and body them. Thats cool
    Renegade immortal is even good with it and that guy doesnt even use it that much

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i feel like dropping this cus it's pretty clear that the story will not focus on talisman. it'll probably only be a little bit here and there. this one is also going to be tournaments and tournaments. we've already had 2? in 200 chapters...he even gets into a betting arena while having dinner which is utter bullshit esp after how they described the place.
    recently he was even attacked in the treasure house where he's supposed to be safe..

then we know theres going to be a HUGE tournaments arc soon, then he'll go to anothe world. then probably MORE tournaments...oh yea his brother will probably get killed when he's there too cus theres a gazillion heaven tier swords lying on his garden's floor now and MC probably cant come down so then starts the REVENGE arc?

or maybe REVIVAL arc?

10. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    How many times did he say wealth makes an innocent man guilty and he left all those swords at his clans place lol. Might aswell write their deaths

Yeah there have been alot of tournaments but atleast they arent the generic onces but people just getting thrown into a pocket dimension and murder happening all over. There will be alot of these i bet

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    putting down the array there is so stupid too
    it's gonna be like the second they step outside to go to school, buy dinner or go to market, someone will grab them 100% and say GIVE ME THE SWORD OR YOU DIE

12. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally put them on the map for others to come and attack them

13. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc is called Fearless Under the Heavens. Methinks hundreds of young masters are going to be lured to the formation and get slaughtered so every major faction realizes MC is fearless and fucking leave his clan alone.

14. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave them alone?
    Every single enemy he had needed to completely be destroyed because all of them are unreasonable and have no sense of fear. Besides this formation the MC is weak as hell. Forget about the powers behind these young masters showing up he cant even handle them himself. Is he gonna hide in that formation forever?

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what ironfist sect said...

he's not even golden core and theres a group of golden core outside
    if he kills them
    more are gonna come.
    even so cus theres heaven grade swords there which even immortals want. u think he can kill a group of immortals? theres thousands of swords there so they can split it among themselves too.

and MC is planning to leave the world.

is his clan supposed to suck their thumbs in the formation forever?

16. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I paused the novel after he laid down the Sword Formation and made those young masters run off. Could anyone explain what happens after that?

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I pictured this as saggy boobs in my mind. :blobsleepless:

18. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean 'lofty peaks' = 'saggy boobs' is the same as people saying they are curvy instead of overweight?

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Thick is the new thin! But if they're down to your waist they're either saggy or cup ZZZ :sweating_profusely:

20. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always wondered if [3 heads 6 arms] - Deity Transformation from the School of Fiendgod Body Refinement was brought into Modern Cultivation and the Cultivator used guns/firearms.