LCD Talisman Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Awe 128, Sep 10, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Very coincidental that the kid was named Hao like his own brother? Or is that a lost in translation thing with the kanji having different meanings.

2. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so, since only 2 people got names, i'm gonna guess they manage to somehow survive ("barely", i'm sure) an explosion from close range that should have easily killed someone well over their realm, even if they had great life saving treasures suitable for their level, because at this point, i'm pretty sure authors can't math or remember anything they've said more than half a chapter earlier. sometimes less than that, given how many times they can repeat the same statement in a single chapter...

3. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-351: so his cooking skills finally shows up again.

4. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-363: and I was just thinking that Chen Xi and company could rough it out in the magic RV if all of the inns at Silken City were full with the influx of competitors, spectators, and merchants. Poof. Gone just like that.

5. dsr7th

dsr7th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone find it frustrating that MC has this palace that could slow down time. But doesnt use it as often as he should.

Haiku575 likes this.
  6. GingerWyrm

GingerWyrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there an age requirement for the meeting he is currently in? That would be enough to explain why he isn't using the time necklace place much yet. Later he definitely should though

7. dsr7th

dsr7th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I domt know how far you read through but. Pretty much he somehow got super lucky and got the Palace Masters acceptance pretty much the owner of the whole palace no more 18 trials. He used 2 and half year regular time making a sword talisman which equals to 25 years inside the palace. This is the second time he used the palace. But right after this. Not once has he used it again. He pretty much have an all access pass but stil not use it. Really frustrating.

8. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Now I get it. All this bloodbath to play a game of musical chairs.

9. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-385: so Chen Xi has made his choice for female companion and it's the crazy one who's into blood sacrifices and had tried to kill him. :blobnosebleed:

jolly-crow likes this.
  10. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-402:
    If Daddy Chu didn't want his daughter to win, then why didn't he kick her out of the competition as one of the (over 10) extras? Lu Xiao (ch-401) was ripped off! :blobcry:

11. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    That plot twist. So Chen Xi and Qing Xiuyi had a son. All hail Chen An.

Somewhat expected it but also really didn't.

12. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-429:
    Ch-431 Teaser:
    Based on Ch-430's demo by Senior Brother, I guess the "star" Dao is incorrect.

That aside, this scene totally glossed over him introducing the 2 boys to his teacher. :blobawkward: And I'm assuming Ji Yu took them into the Manor space.

13. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-495:
    What's the big deal? :blobawkward: Yeah, that dead guy got bullied, but which of them hadn't had that experience before? Why should "might makes right" be a surprise to them? Especially because it's different now. Didn't the last dozen chapters about Chen Xi's tribulation to the Rebirth Realm impress upon us that death is just an inconvenience to those in the Rebirth Realm?

I find that this is a really good question! :hmm: Ling Ze knows that the Shang Clan had captured Darchu people. Yet now he's not only bringing Darchu people, but a highly sought after infamous Darchu celebrity, right in front of them and directly into the main Shang Clan occupied turf of Primeval City. :blobunsure: I suspect this is foreshadow.

Actually, now that I think about it more, how did Ling Ze get close-up video of Qing Xiuyi and Zhen Liuqing being accompanied by a Shang Clan powerhouse? Could it be that Ling Ze was the one that "introduced" the 2 girls to the Shang Clan?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  14. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me, who is the beautiful youth that met Chen xi in wandering cloud sword sect at chapter 129?
    Why she called Chen xi future junior brother?

15. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter-428 he meets another strange person and ponders:
    There's additional information in this chapter, but it might be excessively spoilery for you at this point in your reading.

16. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then their real identity still not exposed yet in the latest translation?

17. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    It is briefly revealed in that ch-428. But be aware that ch-428 begins the set up for the next volume (Book 8), so again, it may be too spoilery for you if you're going to check it out. That said, based on the table of contents, Chen Xi probably won't have significant interaction with them until the following volume (Book 9) when he goes to their dimension (the current chapter is still in the middle of Book 8).

18. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I see in wiki, dark reverie arc is really long, almost 500 chapters if i'm not wrong.

19. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-524:
    I've been under the impression that the Talisman Armament was a jian type sword, but is it actually a dao? Jians don't have fullers, but daos do.

FYI: fullers are the decorative groove(s) along the length of the sword blade, some refer to it as a "blood groove", but it's still essentially pin stripping.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  20. Sphaela

Sphaela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a jian. I don't know about historical accuracy or whatnot, but I have seen jians with fullers. Might be a more modern design/showpiece type deal.

Edit: after digging around it does seem that jian with fullers were introduced in the late/post-dynasty times.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018