LCD Taming Master

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Oct 24, 2016.

1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the first time i have seen a VRMMO protagonist find an unfinished area like this. pretty dope

viprei, Agame and Arbalest like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    That's simply because our MC is too great that his progress could even rival the developer's team speed.

3. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    this will also get Ian a potential permanent team or person to watch his development, so we might get more developer POV in the future.

4. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree. Especially, if his gains a lot in this unfinished map. But, it's more likely that the developers would just come out and offer him some deal for whatever the results of this voyage might yield. All in all, good stuff!

5. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    the devs probably have some control over the zone he is in so i would love to see the devs or someone in the company talking to him for some reason or another

6. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    *picks up binoculars and ready some popcorn* Dear devs, I am most definitely waiting for a good show. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

The problem in the first place is that devs haven't considered that someone would even get to the map, and thus with their devs settings, MC suddenly got some game-breaking power-up. He'll still end up with lots of stuff even after talks with devs. :blobhero::blobhero:

7. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreeing with everyone else that I like how Ian was able to find a bug/beta zone instead the game. What I really liked though is how the developers even talked about kicking him out of the zone and there was actually a good reason why to not do that. I get tired of always seeing the development staff get ignored in VRMMO its nice to see them actually try to make plans to keep the overpowered mc from exploiting the game.

On the other hand I am getting a little annoyed by how good Ian is with other weapons. His weapon of experience is a bow. I'd like to see him go back to the weapon that he had trained/experienced all those old levels with. Better save some of those upgrade stones for when he finds a good box to use.

viprei and Bad Storm like this.
  8. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the Turtle Dragon and Ly were Myth since their base off god beast from Myth history of the real world Genbu (Asian) and Fenrir (Norse).

9. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but remember he played other classes in other games. It may not be the same but it gives him enough to work with and improve upon.

10. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    He was good enough to be in the top 1,000 of the archer class leader boards for the game he is in now though. You'd think that with this level of skill with a bow he would focus on it. Now I'm not saying he should stop using other weapons completely, I understand he is using the spear because it is the best weapon he has, but that he should put some focus on finding a bow that is to his level. Being familiar with other weapons and classes shouldn't give him the experience to use them against the other top experts in the game.

Narr-master and Bad Storm like this.
  11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    But in a way, it's kinda sad that there isn't much to be improved on. We're already on the part where only a select few could even give the Ian some challenge. Now, I'm just waiting for awesome monster fights and storyline.

KidBuu likes this.
  12. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he power leveled a little to quickly considering he restarted a character and his xp was divided between himself and his familiars but hey apparently those rare story quests gave out a bunch(a big bunch) of xp. Since he is already competing with the top players I'd guess the novel is going to be more PVE in the future. Player vs environment. Ian doing this main quests and finding rare monsters to tame along the way.

Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Narr-master

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, absolutely. I was honestly dissapointed the author saw fit to give him the the legendary spear instead of the bow just because it was considered the strongest of the three equipment. Even xianxia novels say that the best equipment or techniques ar not the most powerful ones, but the ones most suited to the user. Especially since his archery mastery skill was already so high.

Bad Storm and KidBuu like this.
  14. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I've seen and read ian is the min/maxer type so he uses w/e he can get his hands on doesn't matter to him. dont forget the one time he had a bow and the fists wep and still chose the fists bcuz of the options on it

15. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    For me the spear he get on the selamus quest is still quite good i know its not the best gear suitable for him but he didn't have a choice there because that's the only best legendary weapon with great stats and effects out of the list, if ian did received the bow on that quest then this novel is not much different on a boring CN novel stories out there, most of them on every quest they finish always did received the gears they needed on the spot, quite convenient right? They don't waste time on grinding.:facepalm:
    So I think Ian still has a chance to receive some legendary bow if he finish the lvl200 cap of selamus quest or maybe he can get some decent Bow on that Devildom.

16. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Exploiter!
    Roll back his character!
    Suspend his account!

17. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    if they did roll back Ian's account then lotta pls would start calling out admin power abuse

18. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    Ian is the #1 person u never wanna give any bugs/glitches to XD the poor devs gonna b stuck at work all weekend long XD

19. Narr-master

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, guess he'll now get some more high quality stones to enhance his items with. By the end of this he'll have enough leadership to have all of his pets active at the same time.

20. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    that line at the end, did he find some rare boss? with his magic resistance he will steamroll it!