LCD Tanaka family reincarnates

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by The Hamster Overlord, Sep 3, 2020.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-tanaka-family-reincarnates/

A Japanese family reincarnated in an otome game

I think it's an interesting premise, one I've never seen before at least, so I think it deserves a try just because it's so interesting. I hope the author won't fail with the execution.

The cover looks interesting. Because of the big cat. I want one too. Me jelly, boohoo.

Ch2 comment: yeah I already can smell the familiar smell of Japanese food fetish I've grown so familiar with over the course of so many novels... I was reading the chapter and was expecting the character to say "I want rice!", she said "I want beer" Mission failed, somebody will say the line next time

Yuraine and kenar like this.
  2. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a lot of food pr0n. Can't wait for it... #SaidNoOneEver

3. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first reaction to the title is "damn, that pervert reproduced" then I realized Tanaka is a common surname at least in fiction.

4. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here it is, chapter 335 or the arc that made me drop the patreon. The story keeps taking a back beat as the author keep writing themselves into a corner so they take constant narrative breaks. However, in this world where the aristocrats are all useless, the king is a muscle headed idiot, the invading empire are shitty and will crumble under the weight of their assholery, and the monsters should just kill them all. The tanakas should just grab their friends and move to fake Japan where everyone can be happy and not deal with stupid. God this arc is frustrating.