Spoiler Target always thinks that I like him (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 目标总以为我喜欢他[快穿]
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31097.html
    https://www.sto.cc/book-169655-1.html

NOTE: i've been absent here for a while now (maybe a month?), sooo i am actually not sure if someone hasn't already made a spoiler here with the same novel. if so, please tell and i will delete it/link it forward/etc.!

Summary:
    After the nth time of failing a marriage meeting, Xiang Han got himself a job: good treatment, high salary, free (space-time/world) traveling, food provided, house provided, partner/lover provided?!
    At he first he thought, except for having to travel into the body of a scum, a cannon fodder, a scheming fake white lotus; everything else is okay. Only later he realised, saving the target is also a problem. The imagination is neverending, even eating a cup of ramen is seen a way to rouse his (the target's) interest!

Xiang Han: This target is a no-go.
    Certain Target: Very good, you've already managed to rouse my interest.
    Xiang Han: Outside on the left side is an optometrist, go get your eyes healed! Additionally, this "lover provided" isn't necessary.
    Certain Target: THIS certainly/especially is necessary!

Tag: 1v1, ML is the same, MC=shou

NOTE: so i'm not quite finished yet with this novel, maybe about halfway done. spoiler to ML's person, he is a high military official that got attacked and his soul/consciousness is now trapped in some worlds. MC was specifically chosen bc of genetic matching (yes, it's future/intergalactic world) and MC and ML match 99 or 100%. so when MC goes to these worlds, he has a way higher resonating with ML's soul, and when that happens, the people outside (in the real world) can try to pull him out of these illusionary worlds.
    MC gets a system as a help, but the system is kinda badass and also kinda cute. the system was a military war machine system, it was created to fight in the battlefield. so when MC in some worlds got into trouble, the system can take over and use MC's body to fight them off. the fighting scene is so funny and afterwards MC's body is hurting all over, lol. MC also uses him to take exams in worlds, when the host body should be a genius (which MC is not).
    system is cute bc he kinda naive and doesn't know some information, so when MC asks some questions, the system also gets hoodwinked by A and B. Before MC found out about ML's real background, Big A and Little B (two military guys who disduised themselves as workers from the company that hired MC to travel to these worlds and gather information of new plant lives and food) always tried to persuade MC to get together with ML, lol. it was so obvious, they even persuaded MC to sleep with ML and said that it's not real, just see it as an adventure, etc. (MC saw himself as straight and didn't want to fall in love with a man, especially with an illusionary man!)

@alexfilia

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    TOC Placeholder Post

3. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really familiar...

4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    really? have you seen it somewhere in the forum already? if yes, please tell me!
    i have been reading so many novels now, i kinda lost track of them :notlikeblob:

5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh....i guess MC is in a futuristic world of some sort? Then transmigrating is his official job im guessing..sounds kinda fun...the job i mean lol!~ as for the story ahaha..i wonder if 'certain target' is his boss.

6. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    chrissy987 likes this.
  7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    cheerydandan likes this.
  8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *add to reading list~♪*

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  10. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to mtl a few chapters. The translation isn't too good so take everything with a grain of salt.

Xiang Han is our MC
    GameMC is the character MC plays on the game

MC was looking for job. He got interview call from what he assumed game company to work as beta/tester player on virtual reality game they developed. The interviewers were two person: A and B. The pay was 100 million so MC happily accepted the job offer.

At the first game, he didn't get memory of his character that he even didn't recognize ML.
    His chara was a poor student who on drunken escapade confessed to mL, a rich second generation. ML was stunned but he accepted it. They then started dating. But ML got disowned by his family when they found out. As the result, MC and ML broke up. MC got close to scum rich second generation. FP told ML about this. ML wanted to confront MC and saw MC hit the scum.

Oh, and if MC did something ML would interpret it as sign of affection.

Such as, MC ate instant noodle happily coz in real world instant noodle wasn't delicious at all n also expensive. He ended up in the hospital coz he had stomach ulcer.
    ML's thinking was: 'he has to save money so he ate instant noodle. He broke up with me so I can return to my family (he was disowned coz dating MC. Although ML and his family didn't get along) bla bla bla...' his imagination ran wilder and wilder.
    And in the end ML told MC ' I will take care of you...' poor you. As your man, i will definetely raise you well.

MC: but...but...we already broken up
    Confident ML: i know you did it because you love me too much
    Confused Mc: how did you come with this conclusion???
    He only wanted to apologize to ML, work together to develop Ml's company. Why it turned out to be like this?

In one part, mL was aroused and MC felt it.
    He protested. 'This is violation of employee rights. I don't want to do this.'
    Contact A replied easily. 'This is only game. Treat it as dream. Don't worry too much. Oh, and you can't quit or you have to pay 50 million fine.'
    'WHAT?
    'Didn't you read the contract?l
    'No one ever read the contract!l

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  11. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, the first arc was very sweet and cute, it made my heart melt from the fluffy misunderstandings :X3:

XD likes this.
  12. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn ML nice imagination. I like how your mind works. (y) Go get him!

Moonlightlily13 and XD like this.
  13. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    there is actually a reason for why ML is starting to imagine MC's feelings for him.
    so when MC traveled into the host body, he was with another guy and being flirty with him. original host was kinda a slag...hmm, ok it's like this: so host and ML got together, host is poor but he made into a good school bc of his efforts and met ML. when the got together, ML's family disowned him bc ML didn't want to break up with host. at first host really did want to stay beside ML (even though now he is poor) and go through hardships with him. but then he got seduced by this other rich guy (that hates ML's guts) and host got ambiguous with him. the other guy made it so ML would see them and then make them break up. when MC woke up, he was just drunk in a bar with the guy and ML just saw them. ML saw them kiss and then ML asked MC if that's what he wanted, and bc MC was kinda drunk and didn't know the situation (didn't get host's memories), he replied with "en?". MC was asking what's going on? and ML took it as "yes".
    so ML went away, MC got the gist of what's going on, then he lead this guy to an alley, then he kicked the guy in the sack ^^ and beat him up some more and swore at him and threatened him to stay away from ML bc ML is way better than he could ever be.
    when MC got the details of the story, he really pitied ML and wanted ML to be happy. MC's goal was to make ML happy (and since in the story plot ML would get together with another guy, he wanted to helpt them).

after the beating, MC went to a train station bc system told him to buy a ticket and get away from the city for some time, bc the guy he beat up was rich and had influence. so while waiting, MC bought ramen noodles and ate it with gusto, bc for him it was delicious. you see, although he comes from the future (intergalactic age), the food variety is very lacking there. most people eat vitamin smoothies of some kind.
    when eating, a guy seats himself in front of him and it's the ML (but MC doesn't know that bc when he was drunk and ML broke up with him, he couldn't see him clearly), so when ML asked why he beat that rich guy up, MC panicked (thought it was someone from the rich guy) and denied it in a very obvious way. (MC is kinda a dunce)
    ML actually saw the beating and heard the words, so ML began with his imagination and when MC denied it and when he saw that MC bought a bus ticket and not train ticket, he thought MC wants to save money and was willing to sit 6hours in a bus than 2 hours in a train. and the reason why MC wanted to run away is bc of him. ML thought that MC wanted to run away and disregard his future career (MC was just 1 week away from uni graduation) just for ML.

14. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol MC:ROFLMAO: your dumb luck is just too good. At least it works for the better

Renn Kazma and XD like this.
  15. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC insisted that they broke up so ML devised devious plan to keep MC by his side. He told MC about the money he had spent on MC from day one, food, gifts etc. The total was 2.5 million.
    'Please pay it.'
    MC was dumbfounded. He didn't have any money!
    'Then we can stay as lover.'
    'No' MC refused.
    'Please pay it.'
    'But...but...'
    In the end, ML drew out a labour contract and told MC to sign it. The payment would be deduced from his salary. MC was reluctant but he signed the document.

The male protagonist who ended up with ML actually travelled to the past. He was confused as to why ML and MC relationship got better than before.

MC worked as personal assistant at ML's company. MP who also worked there told the employee there about MC. Rumour spread about MC that ML told everyone that MC was actually a co founder of the company. MC was stunned. How could it happen? Well, the minimal shareholder requirement were two parties when ML registered the company so he put MC's name.

17. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! This is so interesting! ML is so shameless tho haha.
    Gonna go MTL.

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh these spoilers make me want to mtl right awayyyyy, but i still have 3 more arcs to finish undying patient :blobtired: *trying to calm myself*

19. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Scum rich generation kidnapped Mc. So the system took control of his body. Only his head remained in his control. With the newfound martial arts ability, he was able to defeat the kidnapers. However, his body was black and blue.

Before, mc tried to play matchmaker to ml and Mp. Whenever they were together, he would leave. He accidentally blurted it out to ml.
    ML: how can you be so stupid? I never like him. I only like you.
    Mc was alarmed. What?
    Ml told mc that he suspected Mp worked together with the scum.
    Mc was confused. Why the plot differ so much. Where was he going to find new MP to pair with ML? The ever helpful system, contact A n B told him that he didn't need to bother looking, just used himself.
    'But...but.... ' Mc wanted to protest.
    'Dream... just treat this as dream. This only a game anyway.'
    Their power of persusion did great attack to Mc's defense that he gave up and just went along with the flow.

Ml was actually son from first wife. His mum found out that dad was cheating on her and had a son. She passed away in accident. Dad then married the other woman. They didn't get along and always tried to find opportunity to get rid of ml. That's why ml was disowned by the family.

Ml's company finally launched sucessfull game based on famous novel. Mc and the author of the novel became friends. Later, a virus showed up on player's computer. MC was worried but ML had anticipated this. It turned out he allow it to happen to lure out mole: MP.

Ml's half brother also tried to mess with ml's company and got caught. He was put into detention center. Meanwhile, the stepmum was arrested since ML's mum death wasn't an accident. She was killed. Dad knowing that, ignored them and found other woman. She even got pregnant. The angry half brother pushed her from stairs and she lost her baby (it might be orchestrated by ml since there was part where she and ml met and they exchanged bank card)

Ml company launched new hit game called 'starwars'.

Since mc got chronic stomach ulcer, he had to eat healthy food. Ml was very strict and cooked porridge for him everyday. Whenever he wanted to eat out, he had to juggle with ml first.

It's happy ending for mc and ml. They even got married. At first mc wanted to leave the game when the mission was accomplished. But when he took a leave, gameMC fell into coma and ml was wrecked. Mc didn't have heart so he stayed with ml till the end.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Scapezz, jhoelaf, AmebaRing and 39 others like this.
  20. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *clicking watch thread..
    i'll be back for you~~

GhOStGiRL likes this.