Discussion Tattoo reminder

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah~ that sucks.

Well, I haven't tried having hena tattoos yet. Cause my mom will surely beat me, if I did.

But my classmate did once. But, his tattoo only lasted for about a week or so.

For all I know, hena used different kind of ingredients depending on how it will last long.

2. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys ok read the previous comments, no need to repeat. I don't know where I gave the impression I was going for a simple look cool tattoo, I want a reminder not to fall into bad habits. So I'll try that henna on inner forearm I guess you would call it? as it will only be washed in showers so not to fade away too soon.

c.decora likes this.
  3. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ngl to you.

Alot of mf's in family got tattoos and most of the time they dont even look at em they're selves.

If you do get a tat dont let it be some dumb shit that hardly means anything. Let it be something that rtuly has meaning to you. Not some facebook "love, live, laugh" type shit.

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Follow the golden rule for tats
    If ur gunna get a tat h must really
    have
    want
    it

for
    a
    year

5. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll probably regret it within a month. Just paste stick notes everywhere if you really need a "reminder".

6. mewth

mewth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As every body said... No... Nope... Better not. We had shirt with motivational words for reason. And try temporary one. Its cheap to make tattoos, but it expensive to remove, not to mention the skin would not recovered perfectly. So make sure you don't regret it and love your design.

7. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it were me, I think I'd get tired of simple affirmations like that. It would feel like walking around with a to-do list tattooed on my skin.

I'd tattoo an image based on the words. Based on the "mind over matter" thing, you could get a raven or a vulture for that 'memento mori' vibe, or maybe a squirrel or a monkey for the monkey mind energy. Or just whatever you associate with the meaning of the phrase, depends on how you interpret it I guess. It'd still be tattooed on your skin forever, always a reminder. But it'll also be a piece of artwork on its own, instead of just a phrase. You might still regret the tattoo in the future for all I know, but at least you'll never regret something like the choice of font once this one goes out of style, y'know what I mean?

Jojo775 likes this.