Spoiler Teaching the Tyrant Manners/폭군에게 예의를 가르칩니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Feb 23, 2021.

1. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, the misunderstanding that Croft is a crazy man couldn't be resolved. Lillian was terrified, and the situation was not good since Croft began revenge for blood.
    Rivier returned to the room with only a brush handed over to Lillian. I thought that if I cried a lot, my tangled heart would be relieved, but on second thought, it was not the time to do so.
    Croft, who was wondering if the light of rehabilitation was cast, was steadily walking on the path of tyrant, and he could not shout blindly that it was not the right path. First of all, I had to find out how far Croft thought revenge was.
    While Rivier was thinking about how to recognize Croft's past without digging through his wounds as much as possible, Croft came to her.
    He wandered in front of Rivier's door for a moment. The blue eyes, which were shaking dangerously, grew in front of me.

"If I say no, won't you kill me?"

A trembling voice lingered in my ears. I didn't expect to be so surprised. Even in this place, people die lightly and go out.
    When I killed the knight of the Duke Blanche, I felt complacent because it was a determined Rivier.

"Shouldn't I have lied to you?"

Croft kicked his tongue and said to himself. She thought he was a poor man, so she sympathized with him, but it turned out that he was crazy, so what if she said he didn't want to see him anymore?
    He raised his hand to knock. Several times to get off, Croft finally opened the door.
    Rivier was sitting on the sofa with a little blank face. He was worried that she would shout out as soon as she saw him, but she just looked at Croft.

"Rivier."

"Your Majesty."

Rivier, who got up from his seat, bowed toward Croft. As always, it was a greeting that followed etiquette perfectly. Croft was not confident of greeting so gracefully even after he died and woke up. The elegant craftsmanship.
    For the first time, He lost confidence in how he would look in Rivier's eyes.

"I'm here to pick you up because it's lunch time"

Croft talked to her with considerable consideration. Fortunately, Rivier nodded and walked toward Croft. He gave his hand gently over her reflective hand.
    Her attitudes are no different from usual, but she doesn't laugh. His face reflected in her empty eyes looked fake. Croft couldn't overcome his impatience and swallowed his dry saliva.

"Rivier, I.."

While talking, I looked up at the croft and waited for what Rivier would say. Croft's Mokwoldae rang loudly and barely spit out the voice hanging down his throat. Croft's neck is ringing a lot, I barely spit out the voice hanging from my throat.

"Did you hate me?"

"Yes?"

"I asked if you hated me because I said I would continue take the revenge."

"No?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Yes?"

While exchanging questions without understanding each other, Rivier laughed.

"You took my friendship too lightly. I was very surprised and more worried, but I didn't hate Your Majesty."

Croft looked at Rivier with a slightly absent-minded look. Rivier stretched her eyebrows and made a sigh of laughter before leading Croft's hand.

"Speaking of which, please talk to me before you eat."

Rivier pushed the helplessly drawn croft onto the sofa and tried to go to the opposite side.

He let go of Croft's hand and took a bite, and his hand grabbed Rivier's wrist. Huh? After raising her head, her body tilted as it was. The next moment, she was in Croft's arms.
    Anyway, it looks like even if you let your guard down a little. Rivier clapped his tongue and asked Croft, who's hugging her.

"Why? Am I the first person to say I don't hate it?"

Croft smiled over Rivier's head. It wasn't that it wasn't, but it was the first time. What if I heard it hundreds of times? It was important and special that the opponent who said that was Rivier.
    After laughing, a word came to his mind. He barely held on to the words that almost popped out of his mouth without realizing it, and Croft forcibly swallowed it with a moan.
    No one had taught him that this was it, but this mind could only be said to be it. So I couldn't say anything. Because love, for Croft, was more taboo than any fierce poison.
    He put strength on his arm holding Rivier silently. Rivier laughed as he tapped Croft's arm, who's hugging her as if hanging.

"Stop being silly and let go, Your Majesty. I have a lot to ask you."

When Croft loosened his arm with regret, Rivier unfortunately went to the other side. Croft swept his mouth and chin with his hand. The scent left on his palm crossed the tip of his nose, and he thought foolishly that this scent was actually poisonous. Croft, who barely caught his dizzying head with a long breath, looked at Rivier and said.

"Ask as much as you want, I'll answer anything."

"It might be a difficult story. If it's hard to answer, you don't have to."

"There's nothing I can't say to you".

"I'd appreciate it if you could tell me everything."

On the outside, he smiled and said, but Libby was a little nervous. She carefully asked the question, looking at Croft's complexion, which seemed uncomfortable somewhere.

"Your revenge is not everything, right?"

"Of course. They're just the beginning."

"Who else has sinned against your Majesty?"

"Those who made false evidence, those who made false testimony, those who turned a blind eye to me and my mother, there are too many to say one by one. Obviously, the end of my revenge is the Duke of Peslot."

Rivier barely endured what he wanted to lie on the sofa, saying that this life was ruined. She thought it might be, but she can't believe it's really the Duke of Peslot. This is not the end of just one archduke of Peslot. In the great depression, the nobles accounted for half of the build, even if they were not good.
    Even if viewed as positively as possible, it was a great purge of blood, or if it goes wrong, a civil war might break out.
    I thought it was a devastating romance, but why is it a war? What the hell happened after I got off?
    Rivier asked again with a desire to cry.

"Are you going to kill them all?"

Croft gave the most interpretable answer after thinking for a while.

"Probably."

It's ruined.
    The runaway locomotive driven by the tyrant was already running with a loud miracle. She hoped for a flower carriage to a tightly closed happy ending, but rivier was sitting in the head compartment of the runaway train. In addition, Lillian is also on this train.

"What about Lillian? Are you going to kill her, too?"

There was no reason to save Archduke of Peslot's nephew, but Rivier called her a friend. He can't kill Rivier's friend. Croft shook his head.

"She's innocent."

Rivier held her hands in her chest and sighed with relief. Although the world's genre was mixed with war materials, it seemed to be romance. Fortunately, Lillian will be okay, but that alone cannot prevent Croft from tyranting. Rivier, who wished for his friend's flat happiness, took courage again.

"I don't know if it's beyond the subject, but can't you reconsider whether everyone has committed a deadly crime? Not all of those people may have committed the same crime."

"Some would have swung a knife and others would have watched. But Rivier... Is that so meaningful?"

It was meaningful for Rivier. Even if Croft couldn't change his fate after he was born as a tyrant's star, Rivier wanted him to be as moderate as possible.
    She don't know what a moderate tyrant means, but it was anyway. But she didn't know that Croft would have no meaning. What's important about Rivier's opinion when Croft, the party, says they're guilty of death? Rivier muttered with her shoulders drooping and her head down.

"But I hope you don't kill too much ..."

Croft thought it was a strange word and listened to Rivier.

He don't think it's going to make a big difference, but she tell him to kill just a little. Since Rivier is a good person, do she sympathize with them?
    Thinking like that made him feel bad. He don't want Rivier to sympathize with other guys than him. Croft narrowed his forehead, followed by lamentation mixed with resentment and sorrow.

"What if people are afraid of your Majesty? They did something wrong, so why should your Majesty be a tyrant?"

What Rivier was worried about was Croft, not the others. Until a while ago, the irritation soared, but he felt better as if his body would soon float. Thinking that he could go crazy like this, Croft raised his hand to cover his twitching mouth. If they are not directly involved, they can end it by punishing them.

"I will do that."

Rivier, who was holding the pants and teeth of a judge who didn't exist here, suddenly raised her head at Croft's voice.

"What? What did you say?"

"You told me not to kill everyone. I'll do it if you want."

"Really?"

Croft nodded, smirking at Rivier's face, which brightened up.
    Rivier wanted to dance with three cheers. She barely got her hips together and looked at Croft with a proud and pleased look. Yeah, I knew it. He's not a crazy person who doesn't have a front and back. Croft was a man who could become a good tyrant if I comforted him well next to him.

"Because I can't kill the person I want to kill the most anyway."

Rivier looked around at Croft's ensuing words. The one he wanted to kill the most? Thinking about who he was, she remembered a predecessor emperor who is now dead. Her back was cool at the thought that Croft could have become a tyrant if she did something wrong. The tyrant alone gave her a headache, but the defeat was even more difficult. It was Rivier who thanked the previous emperor for his short line of fame.

3. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rivier be like "Croft can have a LITTLE murder :blobokhand: as a treat" :blobjoy: i love her attitude lol

layyu and Eelillya like this.
  4. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More plz:aww::blobmelt:

dulcefeliz and Qistinaaa like this.
  5. dulcefeliz

dulcefeliz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u soo much. More please

6. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like Lillian really bonded with everyone instead of just being considered forever as the outsider trying to steal Rivier's man. I'm happy but I wish i knew how she got to this point...

SkyLisette likes this.
  7. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup i dropped this at chapter 39 the MC is annoying for me. If he didn't confess to her and she pushed the og!FL to him it would make a lil bit sense but PUSHING A GIRL WHO IS SCARED OF THE GUY TO THE MAN WHO CONFESSED THAT HE LIKES YOU IS KINDA.......:blobconfused::facepalm: ..yh

layyu and ardills like this.
  8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but he's supposed to make her braver and Rivier has been doing A LOT of work to make Croft more approachable. Sure, she's basically the only one who gets to see his nice side but just giving in to his advances when she's still convinced she's cannon fodder is like. Admitting she's powerless and can't do anything, and that everything she's done has been (seemingly, to her) all for nothing. Plus, if Croft and Lillian get together, that's like reconciling with the jerk uncle that she doesn't know is so much of a jerk? Maybe?
    Also, she believes that the jerkass uncle electing Lillian as the second wife is like the mandate of the plot making everything go like it was in the original, so another sign to push her towards Croft. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ besides, Lillian probably got over her fear of Croft on the original...

9. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where did you read it? Is there somewhere I can buy the raws in a format that is copy/pastable?

Veryhungryreader and ashash02 like this.
  10. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked it at first, it was really an interesting opening. But seeing MC keep on pairing ML with Lilian really sucks. Hey dear, even though Lilian is OGFL, but how can u put ur enemy under ur blanket? After all, Lilian's position can jeopardize ur family's political position and even ML's. Maybe FL thinks that at least she can be someone who is instrumental in ML's romantic relationship, but if we were in her position, I'm pretty sure that we would not kill ourselves directly by matching people we support politically with political enemies. It would only destroy all the efforts our family has put in to reach that position.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
    salty25 and toliman like this.