Forgotten Title Tell if you know the novel plz T__T

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Najma1, May 1, 2021.

?

What novel is it?

1. Transmigration

100.0%
  2. Rebirth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Najma1

Najma1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well friends the novel I am looking for is about:

a girl maybe transmigration? Idk if she was reborn too but she has system and the times she was in the world as demon? But as might I recol before she transmigration to that body that rabbit will run away from duty that they spouse to work demon king? I am not sure but he was king and was cultivated to go upper and become immortal. She run always and chases the male lead who has hidden gam and the end she dies but when this one transmigration she won’t run away but go the castle and become one his maid and she works until she steals the treasure in order he become strong and he likes cuz she keep impressing him until she become his fav and near one so she finds the male lead has treasure from heaven so she kills him and gives the king treasure.
    bwy the king is so handsome that u will be in dads forever.
    His ending is bad too he will fight the male lead since he had this treasure before the male lead win and the king was interested the female lead cuz she has something valuable that could make his step closer until he called in love with her?

Anyway back to present*

than later on while he cultivated the run to trouble while she stealing from human and treasure and talked to system does soul change to heaven and becomes *princess* her family is one best and r maybe phoenix Idk they’re too strong. And her 3 or maybe 2 brother and family loves her like crazy and spoils her so much.
    Things happen king become immortal as she waits him in heaven she still does treasure hunt and almost kills the new male lead who is her ex fiancé?
    Anyway she will die later in prison cuz she killed him in the end
    And the kind become hard like wodden since he didn’t rilize be love her.
    And she will transmit to another world since she fails that world as she meets him again each word and she still same almost killin male lead and be with him

he becomes he worlds zombie king?.

2. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haruka, is that you? :p

3. Najma1

Najma1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Do u know the novel?

as soon I saw an alert for new
    I came running but it was useless

4. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was joking that your description is jumbled up and full of questions like one of Haruka's explanations from Lonely Attack on Another World. It might help if you could recall the country of origin. The question marks imply that you are uncertain about those details. It would be helpful if you organized your question by stating which details you are certain of and which are fuzzy. Good luck.

5. Luckyproblem

Luckyproblem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: The Villain Saving System on Webnovel???