Tell me a fairy tale!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Jan 23, 2020.

1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess reapyon can get a skull for being a reapyon :blobtriumph:

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  2. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time, there was a king with his two daughters, one from his queen and one from his consort. The queen had been dead for a long time, but he refused to make his consort as a new queen. Instead he made his daughter from the queen as the crown princess.

One day, there was a rumor that a prince from the neighboring kingdom intended to ask the crown princess in marriage. The prince was famous in his braveness, his good looking and his good character, moreover, his kingdom was richer than them. Therefore, he could be a good ally. The king agreed and they waited for the arrival of the prince to officially propose the crown princess.

The consort and her daughter couldn’t let that happen, so they asked a witch to curse the crown princess. The next day, when the crown princess woke up, she found that her skin full of rash and blister. The king immediately called all physicians in the kingdom to heal the crown princess. Sadly no one could heal the crown princess. They also said that it was a contagious disease. Therefore, the king had to isolate the crown princess. He built a small house far away from city. There the crown princess and a few maids lived until she was healthy again.

Meanwhile, the neighboring prince and his group were in journey to propose the crown prince. Because the distance between the two countries was quite far, they needed a few months to reach the crown princess’ kingdom. In the middle of their journey, they had to go through many dangerous places. One of these places was famous for robbery. The leader of this robber was a young man, but much like Robin Hood, they only robbed the rich and gave it to the poor. Upon arriving at this place, the prince and his group raised their guard. Just as expected, they met the robbery group, but surprisingly they didn’t rob them. Instead the leader invited the prince to his tent. There the prince met the famous leader, a handsome young man with sharp mind. They talked about everything all night. The prince quite surprised with his intelligence and left a deep impression to him. The next morning, the leader sent the prince and his group away. So the prince continued his journey while thinking that he had find a good brother and wishing that he could meet again someday.

to be continued~
    NB: this is a famous fairy tale from my place. hope you like it.

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe you know the story of the three little pigs and their houses? well let me retell it for you :blob_grin:

Once upon a time there were three little pigs that left home in order to become independent, and in order to do so, they needed houses.

The first little pig was lazy and stingy, so he decided to live in a cardbord house.
    The second little pig disliked how lazy and stingy the first little pig was, so he decided to make his house out of bricks and clay, he passed days building his house and in each day, the first pig would sit outside his cardboard house enjoying the sunbath while mocking his second brother who was busy and doing his best to build a more suitable house and if it was a rainy day, the first pig would climb a tree and take his house with him while resting under thick branches so no rain would reach him, but he would still mock his brother who did his best to build his house.
    Days passed and the second pig finally finished his house, satisfied he stood in front of his house looking at his house, as usual the first pig came out to mock his brother as he got nothing better to do but this time he was surprised, his second brother actually built a brick and clay house, and it looked much better than his cardboard house
    "See this? this is the result of serious work" the second pig said as he lighted a cigarette and entered his house but before he did he threw the lighter and burning his first brother's cardboard house some distance away from him.
    Seeing what happened the first pig became angry and started yelling while hitting and kicking the door "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT AND COME OUT! FACE ME NOW! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID"
    But no matter how angry he got, his second brother didn't respond, so the first pig thought of breaking through the windows, but then he noticed that they got window grills thus he couldn't break in, therefore, he decided to break in from the chimney, and so he did, but too bad for him, he didn't make sure that it was fitting for him beforehand so he got stuck and to make things worse, his brother lit the flames and burned some woods moments later unware of what was stuck in his chimney...
    Far away outside, the third pig was holding a telescope but wasn't looking at the sky but instead at what took place between his two brothers
    "Stupid pigs! today I finally settled and wanted to check on them, look at what they are doing, why didn't they just search for a rent home just like I did, it took some days but I finally found a house, all thanks to that little girl in red who was going to her grandmother's house, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know that her grandmother was looking for tenant" the third pig shaked his head disappointed by his two brothers then looked behind walking a few steps
    "Hey! little red riding hood was it? thank you for..." the third pig was surprised, where did the little girl go? she was right behind him when the entered the house
    BAAM
    The door suddenly closed behind him, startled the third pig turned around again, he was also worried about his telescope that was now in the hands of a big mean looking wolf in dotted dress
    "My! *Cough,cough* what a big fat pig! *cough! cough!" the wolf huffed and puffed as he said so
    "Would you be a dear *Cough,cough* and bring me *Cough,cough* my medicine, *Cough,cough* it is on the table" the wolf added, he seemed in quite a bad shape, and was facing breathing trouble
    The third pig always regarded himself as a gentleman therefore seeing the wolf like that, he didn't waste time and hurried to bring him the medicine
    "Now then mr wolf, it can be said that I saved your life, you are not going to eat me, are you?" the third pig asked, after all he didn't think he got much chance winning a fight against a wolf
    "What are you talking about? aren't you the new tenant?" the wolf asked
    "You mean... you are the... grandmother?" the pig was surprised
    "Well, life is hard and I got to make some money and also needs someone to take care of me since as you see, I am kind of sick, not to mention living alone is boring in this big house, so I made a deal with that girl to bring people here, after all, saying that I am a grandmother would gain people's trust better than telling them the truth that I am wolf, now, I believe that girl told you about the rent must be in advance? so pay up" the wolf said with a big smile on his face showing his sharp teeth as he held out his paw...

Lurking, Averroes93, VeraH and 2 others like this.
  4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lychee, after giving out so much food, you you still have funds? what about your future polls!!:notlikeblob:

a boy went to sleep, using his pillow to cover up whatever sound of bickering outside his room.

He tried counting sheep, but it couldntc put him to sleep. Instead, his lullaby of muffled argues lulled him to a deep sleep, just like usual.

He dreamt a dream that night. One of his daily life.
    It was nothing interesting, just the usual, waking up and going to school, coming home and going to sleep.

The only difference it had from his real life was that it was quiet. Just like a silent film. Every movement of the people around him were extremely lifelike, but it was set on mute. He could only see mouth moving in a frenzy, but no words came out of it.

How nice, he thought.

In the real world, his ear twitched, and he subconsciously felt something trickle out of it.

I thought of it impromptu!:aww:

blues86 and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  5. bloomone1

bloomone1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't check for any grammar errors so...read at risk!

There was a time in this world when the sun was beloved by its people. The world was surrounded by light,there was no tragedy,no mourning,only peace. All the creatures of the world live united in one place,the land stretched wide and far,everyone lived the same way and passed away similarly. In this world there was plentiful life of any kind,nature,animals,and humans could all be at ease around one another. There was always food,the water is clear,and laughter filled the air.

The world was blessed because the sun was their companion,an invincible ally,and the people remained happy and oblivious to hardship.

On a day much like any other,the people of the world rose,yet when they left the comfort of their home,instead of the glorious morning sun,the moon shone down on them,the stars twinkling in the vast night sky. Confused by the lack of light,the people could set out to the temple they'd built for the sun,they would come here to ask the sun to rise and fall. A few people gathered,casting their simple request with a quiet prayer.

Yet no matter how many times they pleaded and begged,the sun had no intention of coming to greet them. Instead a girl,much alike them,appearances and speech,walked out of the temple.

The people of the world all grew worrisome as days passed and the sun would not rest in the sky. It would appear briefly,giving them slight hope,before vanishing in to the horizon,leaving them in the coolness of the night. Soon without the warmth of the sun,the crops began dying,trees lost their once lustrous leaves,and the water began to freeze.

The people were distraught,if the sun continued this cycle,they would all surely perish.

But unlike them,the girl who they'd found in the temple was at ease. She had lived with them for some days,her concern not with the sun but of the people of this world.

One day,when the sun was at the highest point in the sky,she gathered the worried people,and tried to ease their fears. Standing on a large platform she spoke with calmness.

" The sun will not rise and fall because you wish it to. You must adjust yourselves to this life,this world will collapse around you if you only wait for its return. But worry not,the plants may perish and the streams may freeze,there will be loss of life,but through this all is your compassion for life. If you survive even through this harsh time,when the sun returns to you your warmth,life will once again bloom. "

After speaking these words,she stepped down. The people all watched fixedly as she began to show them ways to thaw the water,divide the food,and keep warm.

The days passed no easier,the people still remained unused to the cold that never seemed to end,and the harsh conditions of this new life. One day,a child had woke and stepped outside,there was a crunch beneath his feet,and all around him was white. The powder continuously fell from the sky,but when he reached out to hold it,a dot of water rested in his palm.

The people were all astonished by this strange phenomenon,and although the powder sent a deeper chill through them,and the trees were devoid of their green sheen. The powder covered land sparked its own beauty...

Months and months passed,the people grew adjusted to the cold,blankets,fire, and animal skins all kept them alive through the period of time. Even the animals began to find their place during the strange new time. Their furs changed color,and some would sleep for entire days at a time.

But then as the days passed,the sun rested in the sky longer and longer,the powder began to fade away,and animals that had previously slept for so long came out with others to enjoy the long missed warmth. Soon instead of the powder falling from the sky came rain,bringing back life to the plants. The frozen streams thawed and once again flowed.

The girl who had arrived at the same time as the cold walked back to the temple on the day the sun shone brilliantly high in the sky and all the plants had grown. The people were quite saddened to see the departure of the person who had helped them survive in such a harsh time.

The girl however sent them a smile as she spoke proudly once more, " Do not be afraid of the sun's departure,it shall give you light and warmth,but only you yourselves can live on when darkness envelops you. It is your guardian,but your courage is your strength. I shall return as well,when the leaves fall and ground is white,when you gather around to share your warmth and the animals sleep to regain strength. I hope you'll greet me with a smile and say my name in happiness. The name I hold dear is Winter,please remember me well. "

blues86 and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  6. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    This is great! When's the continuation? Is the Robin Hood dude the crown princess in disguise???

blues86 likes this.
  7. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe, are you curious? wait for me to write the continuation.

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  8. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    There once was a tree that loved a little boy very very much. So much, that it gave the boy everything it had, until it died a sad and lonely existence, as the boy grew up and forgot about the tree.

As the tree died, it made a wish in it's very core: To live a happy life and to take revenge on the boy that had never appreciated it's gifts.

Suddenly, the tree released that it felt good. It felt as vibrant as it had in it's younger days. It realized that Mother Earth had given it a new chance at life against the human that had ruined it.

And so, the tree cultivated it's energy until it could grow stronger. When it had finally gained enough strength, it uprooted itself from the ground and went to find the little boy, burying him alive in a mountain of it's fruits, until the little boy died of lack of oxygen.

As the boy rotted into fertilizer, the fruits that had buried him soon bloomed, taking advantage of the boy's gift of life to thrive. And soon, with an unbreakable network of plants uprooting the existence of mankind, soon, the plants ruled the world, never again to give to ungrateful humans.

9. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme see...I think I'll go along with @blues86 and tell a common popular tale:

Once upon a time, there was a brave and stunningly beautiful woman that lived in a tribe located at a lush and bountiful forest by a river as large as the ocean. She was the daughter of the chief and her many wondrous qualities made her brothers mad with envy and one night they decided to assassinate her. However, they were no match for her skills and she ended up killing all of them in a vicious fight. In her tribe, raising a hand against your kin is a grave sin and she flees into the deep forest. Her father uses shamanic powers to locate her, and she's bound to rocks and thrown in the river to die. The river fauna feels pity towards the woman and decides to let her live with them, turning her into an immortal mermaid. She's now both a goddess and a demoness of the river. It's said she'll enchant men that venture in the river at night just to drown them as revenge and it's also said that she only seeks company and will take them to her underwater reign to live with her. Whichever the reason, all those who disappear at night in the deep dark waters are said to be forever trapped in her domain.

10. blues86

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the continuation of the story, I didn't check the grammar so there might be many errors.

A few months later, the prince and his group arrived in the crown princess’ kingdom. Upon his arriving, the king, his consort and his daughter welcomed them. He felt odd that he didn’t see the crown princess. He wanted to ask about it, but when he saw the consort, his mind became muddled. Soon he forgot about the crown princess. It turned out the consort with the help of the witch made the crown princess’ existence disappeared from the people’s mind, including the king. For now, the king and the prince thought that he only had one daughter. Then the prince officially proposed the consort’s daughter and the king agreed. By the consort’s influenced, they planned to hold the marriage ceremony as soon as possible. Soon, all the people in the kingdom happily prepared for the wedding.

Then something unexpected happened, there was a fire in the palace. Therefore, the prince’s guard trying to save the prince went out of the palace. When their distance far from the palace, the prince’s mind became clear and he remembered about the crown princess. Then he and his guards decided to leave the kingdom and looked for the crown princess. He visited all the villages and cities but still couldn’t find the princess. One day he arrived in a small village. The village’s chief welcomed them knowing that he was a famous prince. He invited the prince to his house and told about their problem. The village’s chief worried about the robberies that frequently happened in their village. They came every month and demanded to give all their resources or be killed. They had already killed a few innocent people. The village’s chief already asked a help from the capital, but there was no answer. Therefore, they were very happy with the prince’s arrival and hoping he would help them. The prince promised them that he would help.

The next month, as expected the robbery group came. However the prince and his guards already prepared. They fight the robbers and the prince killed the two leaders of robbery group by himself. The villagers were very happy. They planned to hold a party for seven days and seven nights. Every night, they would invite an entertainer. One night, it could be a singer, a dancer or a musician. On the seventh night, they invited a poet. The prince stared at the poet on the stage, he couldn’t see his face clearly because he wore a hat. He was wondering if the poet was a man or a woman. He wore a man’s clothes but his feature clearly was a woman. Then the poet started to recite his poem. It was the story of a princess. Later the poet told a story how the princess became a leader of robbery group and met the prince. So the prince realized that he/ she was actually the handsome young man he met before and also the crown princess. After reading her poetry, she went away but the prince chased her. He told her that he fell in love with her and intended to marry her.

So the prince and the crown prince came back to the palace. Upon their arriving, the curse broke and backfired. The consort and his daughter’s body full of rash and blister. The king remembered about the crown princess and knew what the consort and her daughter did. So in the name of contagious disease, he built a small hut in the middle of the forest and let his consort and her daughter lived there by themselves.

After that, they hold a big wedding ceremony for the prince and the crown princess. They united the kingdom and later they became the king and the queen. They lived happily ever after. The end

11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any story with @Ai chan is a fairy tail!

12. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm moody right now too, so it won't be sparkily written.

backcounty kid's parents are poor and starving, sell him as slave.
    merchant isn't that great, just one man, a donkey, and the goods in the bags that fit on it.
    very young kid in chains has to follow behind, merchant is taking him to sell to a larger group of slaving merchants in a bigger town.
    going down from the hills, they pass through a small town, townspeople pretend not to see, merchant stays a night at the inn, the kid has to sleep on the ground outside, behind the inn
    The next day, kid and merchant continue out of town.
    Not far out of town, an enormous marsh of lush green reeds spreads to the horizon to the left and the right.
    Straight ahead a few white hills can be seen, the horizon behind it is hazy
    A large boardwalk stretches ahead, connecting the few small bits of solid dirt on the way towards the white hills.
    They walk down the boardwalk until night, stopping to camp at an especially large patch of dirt with a big oak tree on it.
    The crickets in the reeds hum, the lightning bugs crowd around the bare oak branches, and the stars gleam.
    The kid can't sleep well.
    Awake, he spends a long time just looking at the sparkling and listening to the crickets.
    He hears the humming of a dragonfly's wings, and then falls asleep.
    The next day, they reach the white hills early in the morning
    There are cliffs on both sides, the road leads straight to an opening.
    A path through the rock, made by water a long time ago, twists and turns.
    The merchant ahead on the donkey, the kid walking behind, the goods and the chains clanking and echoing on the short cliff walls.
    When they turn a sharp corner, the merchant's throat is suddenly cut by a sword.
    It's theives/bandits
    The kid's chains are tied to the donkey, but come loose in the bandit's struggle to hold onto it
    The kid runs back the way him and the merchant came, all the way until the spot with the oak tree.
    The bandits didn't follow.
    The kid is shocked and confused, for awhile he just sits by the tree.
    He wakes up from that when he becomes hungry
    He begins to walk back to the town.
    It is very quiet with just himself, and he listens to the marsh.
    He hears the hum of dragonfly wings again.
    A large dragonfly zooms over, and stops to hover right in front of his face.
    For some reason the wings are shining all different colors, like the wings are a mosaic of different see-through gems.
    While the kid is distracted staring at the colors, the dragonfly lands on his face.
    Surprised, the kid shuts his eyes, but doesn't move to hit it away, the kid does not know why.
    He feels the wings touch his eyelids, and for an instant sees an image of many different colored see-through gems behind his eyelids, and then hears the hum of wings again.
    When he opened his eyes, the large dragonfly was already gone.
    The kid is still very hungry, and continues on toward the town.
    He goes to the backdoor of the same inn the merchant stayed at, and asks for help.
    The young woman who answered his knock is exasperated with too much cleaning and scrubbing work to do in the inn's kitchen, but still helps him remove the chains on his wrists and gives him a little bit of food.
    She tells him that he cannot stay in this town, or he will be captured as a slave again, since he was one once and the townspeople know.
    She has him hide by the inn's garbage area until night, when her work ends.
    She brings him a bundle of food, and helps him leave the town without being noticed.
    The kid walks down the boardwalk again, and goes to sleep at the first patch of dirt he reaches.
    After more traveling, he reaches the white hills again.
    The only way through is the winding path through the cliffs.
    He continues through, cautiously, slowly.
    He comes to the spot where the merchant was murdered, and sees nothing.
    Calming down a little bit, he turns another sharp corner, only to see the dead merchant tied to a bush growing out of the side of the cliff.
    The kid gasps, scared.
    Then several people jump down. It's the same bandits. They grab the kid. Someone drops a rope ladder from the cliff and they bring him up. On the top of the white hills, there turns out to be a small forest that is hard to see from below because of the angle. The bandits are living here. They bring him to their camp and tell him that he should join them, that even if he reaches the towns and cities on the other side of these hills and marshes, as an orphan his life will be very bad, and he might die. If he tries to go back to his family, they will only sell him again. If he joins the bandits, they will take care of him. The kid agrees and joins. They make him one of the lookouts to spot people approaching the cliff path, since he is small his spying will be less easily noticed. The kid spends several years as a bandit. They live off of what they steal and the birds and rabbits they hunt in the hills for food.
    They do not attack everyone passing through to avoid attracting too much attention from countries who use the path. But still, it seems it was too much. The kid is now an archer with the attack force of the bandits, and is especially good at shooting down birds, but he is also still assigned as a lookout because his eyesight is extremely good. One day he spots a knight dressed fancily and on a white horse approaching. The bandits hide at their base and assign a few to watch from above, hoping he is only passing through. The knight stops often and looks around, as if for signs of them. Back and forth he goes through the path, and then at the exit (on the opposite side from where the kid approached the first time), he spots on the hidden paths the bandits use to get from the road to the hilltops. He quickly climbs, and the bandit leader declares that it is too late to avoid him, they have to kill him quickly and prevent him from escaping. If he does, then many more knights will come.

(...I'm sleepy...)
    To Be Continued...

Snowbun, thisworldofmine1 and blues86 like this.
  13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I CAN HAS CEREALZ?

[​IMG]

They can drink the milk, but it better be lactose free!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time there was a king. His beloved queen had died just after he married her and newly ascended the throne. In search for a new queen, he thus searched for suitable candidates. Again, he wanted the queen to have been a true princess.

A conniving girl, hoping to get lucky and become the new queen applied. Of course, she was also a true princess, just that she comes from a distant country that fallen to ruins.

The reason for the ruin was not known to the public, but it was because of this princess. The princess had been a slut who kidnapped and slept with the sons of various nobles and commoners. This resulted in a coup detat that let to the downfall of the kingdom. Unfortunately, they only found the corpse of her parents, the king and queen in her bedroom, the princess not found.

Years later, a dungeon was accidently discovered filled with skeletons in various forms of tortures and punishments.

Back to the story, this princess, having heard of the moving tale of the princess and the pea, opted to recreate the same scene as back then when the prince has found his princess.

In a night similar to back then, with a heavy storm as the background, with lightning as the lighting and the thunder as sfx, she knocked on the door of the castle, seeking refuge from the rain.

Ushered in, the princess soon met with the newly appointed king. However, as it was late into the night, they just had a simple greeting and the princess was led to her bed.

To her expectations, the princess found herself in a room with a bed layered with a hundred mattresa followed by another 100 feather quilt. Knowing it was a test and believing in her own sensitive body, the princess proceeded to rest for the night.

As expected, she felt something off, something was definitely at the bottom of the bed, but definitely was not a pea. It was something that she was familiar with, something that she had personally been intimate with.

Getting up, the princess hurriedly started to remove the mattress and quilts. After a tedious amount of effort, she proceed to remove the last mattress.

Lo and behold, look what she found. An amputated palm with bite marks on it. Backing away in horror, she felt her something broad and warm hit her back.

Slowly turning her head, a handsome and familiar face came into view. Except, this face which she had seen a few hours earlier on the king was now emotionless.

"So you have found my secret...
    Well it doesn't matter anyway, although i would have liked the meat to be well rested a few more days..."

‐--------------------------------------------
    The kingdom wept for the death of their new queen and the king was once again in search for a new queen.

Exept...

The citizens think this is their first queen.

For the king was actually an evil cultivator who cannibalizes on people and his self created mantra requires true princess as ingredients to cultivate.

Thus ends the tale of the princess(slut) and the pea(amputated palm).

VeraH and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link

he have nice voice for narrating story~

16. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    The daughter looked up. This was interesting. Her father was not usually reticent about sharing his crazy stories.
    "Well? What did you tell them then?"

The huntsman cleared his throat. "That, err... that you could spin gold out of straw."

The daughter laughed. "And did the other hunters have a good laugh at that one?"

"Not really." The huntsman cleared his throat again. The daughter noticed for the first time that his face was unusually red.

"The king was interested, though."

"Really? So he had a good laugh?"

"Um...not exactly. He said he wanted you at the castle tomorrow morning at eight o'clock sharp, and he would have a spinning wheel and a room full of straw ready for
    you."

The daughter's hand stopped halfway to the washing tub. A pair of her dirty socks dangled from her fingers, forgotten.

"What did you say?"

The huntsman raised his hands. "Um, now, my dear, I know what you're thinking, and—"

"Really?" Hands on hips, the daughter took a step towards him. "What am I thinking?"

"You are probably a bit upset with me and—"
    "Upset? Upset? No, dad, when I find a cockroach in the larder I'm upset! Right now, I'm spitting-fire-mad-as-hell-angry!"

thisworldofmine1, VeraH and Snowbun like this.
  17. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time, in a far away land, a merchant pranced through The Woods.

This travelor sang out his wares, praising them- mayhaps expecting naught an ear to hear his nonsensical verse.

He spun in circles, heart as light as a lark, voice prouder than a boastful cock, cloak trailing like a peacocks- just as brightly adorned and vividly colored.

Perhaps this merry fool had hoped to scare away a bear, or had imbibed a bit too much moonshine.

Who could know, but the jester himself!

Alas, he could hardly share the motives of his folly, because before he knew it, he had attracted a following of wisps!

Aye, these will-o-wisps be the bewildering forest fae. Perhaps attracted by the man's impressively exaggerated mystical wares?

Or merely curious about the oddly loud human taking a shortcut through this grove.

Know us not, the motives of either party. However, we did indeed witness what happened.

The fae are not to be lied to, allow us to caution you here, sapling.

You can still see the man sometimes, prancing mindlessly and ghosting around trees, silently screaming in his ethereal eternity.

Thanks to the wisps, the merchant does us quite a boon, keeping away any nosy woodsmen from harming our trees.

However, be careful with your thanks young 'un. Us dryads owe the fae no debts, we merely reap advantage of the fools trespass on the fae.

A caution to wise saplings, watch your words or end up like the uselessly rich spectre you may perhaps spot, eternally lost in our woods.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  18. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time, there is a girl lost in woods.

Cursed forest that hold many monster, the girl chased around for day until she met the mighty warriors.

Mighty warriors present the girl a sword and blessing then send her off.

Burn with desire to return home, the girl swing the sword, over and over again.

Monster fall each swing, land dyed red, sky turn orange, rain getting stronger but the girl didn't stop.

Increasingly, each one fall two replace it, the monster is restless but the girl is not.

The ultimate swing with all her desire frightens the monster away. She feels sleepy and hurt.

Powerless without desire, monster approach the girl and kick the sword.

"Forgive me Armill" that the last thing the girl hear.

-Tale Of Cursed: The Demon Sword

Edit: use online grammar checker, less Nazi grammar

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  19. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, try using google text to speech:blobsweat_2:, with Dat voice it's feel creepy at last line:blobfearful:

20. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time... shit happened and an elf accidentally impregnated a third of the humanoid's population. Fast skip years in the future and everything went to shit. Lots of flying babies creating storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, and explosions around the world. Like I said, once upon a time, shit happened a long, long, very long time ago and that's how magical girls made their dominance on the modern world.