Recommendations Tell me novels where Mc is pregnant before marriage

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Janani, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels where Mc have multiple identities and pregnant before marriage and gave birth to twins or Mc cheated by husband but her son/daughter not belongs to her ex, it's someone else. Please suggest some novels where Mc strong.

2. Avakaya3211

Avakaya3211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read few webnovel translations.
    1. 'Her second marriage' / master ye's second marriage - Divorced FL gets pregnant with ML child but they marry and some misunderstanding happen as ML thinks it's her ex husband's child (actually his own child).Leads Han Muzi, Ye Mo Shen
    2. Husband seduces wife into addiction /Stealing your heart - FL pregnant with twins with ML but both don't know who was the partner. Leads Zong jinghao, Lin Xinyan
    3. Currently I am actually looking for Chinese original webnovel which goes by translation name - She becomes glamorous after engagement annulment. Leads -Nora Smith and Justin Hunt (Su NanQing , Huo Junyao). Pregnancy with twins but don't know identity of partners. FL is prodigy (Neurosurgeon,racer, martial artist, Pharmacist).Please help me get link to original webnovel.
    I will update this thread if I remember any

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Janani likes this.
  3. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I'm searching for "mommy, how can you lose multiple identities again" but I till not find out raw link. I post a special thread here but no one respond.

What you want know exactly. B'coz I know She becomes glamorous after engagement annulment in webnovel as well I know raw link.