Discussion Tell romance stories in your real life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 21, 2020.

1. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isti the wise. :sushi_cool:

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  2. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

3. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20200526_181600.JPG
    :blob_teary::blob_teary: sad, sweet, heart wrenching story

Fulminata likes this.
  4. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sitting in my little anti-social corner, reading webnovels on my phone, when this guy came up and started hitting on me.
    The human was trying to socialize with me and not saying anything back would have been rude so I replied perfunctorily even though I didn't want to do any socializing.
    When I realized the human was hitting on me and wasn't planning on leaving any time soon, I panicked, said a few random sentences awkwardly, and ran away.

I had to scour for new territory that wasn't already occupied after that. :blobpeek:

5. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffttt.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: miss Lemlem... You ran away ah~ :blobpeek:
    Well~ if me, i too would run away if someone idk start hitting on the first meeting :blobpeek:
    And now.... if a guy you found interesting hitting on you, what would you do miss Lemlem?:blobpeek::blobmelt:

6. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    hit him back :blob_thor:

7. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough~* i mean courting you miss cute Lemlem :blobpeek:

8. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    if they're really hot then I'll allow it :blob_blush:

9. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: cute miss Lemlem....
    *nod nod* if they're hot we will allow them :blobmelt:
    *hugs miss cute Lemlem*:bloblove:

10. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    *huggles back* :bloblove:

11. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20200528_164246.JPG
    IMG_20200528_164332.JPG
    IMG_20200528_164415.JPG IMG_20200528_164442.JPG
    Its sad story....:blob_teary:

12. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is sweet......
    [I can't believe you're mine]

I twas a glorious, colorful autumn.

We’d just left the coffee shop. When we walked by, she had giggled and pulled me inside, saying, “C’mon, let’s be basic white girls and get some pumpkin spice!”

I don’t like coffee. I never had. But when she handed me my cup and looked into my eyes while I tried it, it was the best thing I’d ever tasted.

My hand still tingled where she grabbed it.

As we walked through the park with our drinks, a light drizzle began to fall. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag, I pulled up my hood and hunched my shoulders.

“Don’t be silly,” she giggled, pulling me under the umbrella with her. I couldn’t help but laugh too, her laugh is infectious.

As the sun started to shine again, she pulled me down to sit on a bench. She beamed down at me, and I could only gaze back adoringly.

“So Ava…” She began. I knew this tone of voice, it’s dangerous.

“Who do you like?” She whispered, and I looked away. I wanted to say, ‘you, you, a thousand times you. You’re the only one I can ever think about. You’re gorgeous and sweet and funny and…’

Instead, I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my cup.

She looked at me with a cautious smile. “If I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?”

“Okay.” I said.

“The person I like… …is you.”

I drop my drink.

To be continued....

risamalefica.TT-TT and Fulminata like this.
  14. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    Continued...

"i've been wanting to tell you for a while though. I know you're not interested in me, but i-"
    I put my hand over her mouth.

She looks at me in surprise.
    I take a deep breath.
    "Nancy, I-"
    My voice catches in my throat.

She removes my hand from her mouth, leans in a tiny bit closer.
    "What is it?" She asks, looking concerned.

Because I can't seem to form the words, i tell her how i feel the only way i can.
    Before I can lose my courage, I lean foward, pressing my lips to hers. After her momentary shock fades, she kisses me back; as her lips move against mine it's like there's fire in my veins.

Her hands gently cup my face as mine timidly grab her by her waist. She pull me deeper into the kiss, running her tongue along my lips and nearly making me moan.
    I think, "I can't believe this is happening."

We finally break apart when we're both completely breathless. She tilts her head so our foreheads and touching.
    "Wow." She whispers.
    I nod in reply.
    "Ava- so, does this mean..." She stammers. This is the first time I've ever seen Nancy at a loss for words. I feel a bit proud of myself.

Finally getting courage, I grab her hands, pulling her to her feet.
    "Nancy," I say.
    "Will you be my girl friend?"

She squeals, jumping up and down in that way that I always thought was simply adorable but was never able to tell her. So i tell her now.
    "You're adorable."

I've never seen Nancy blush before, either, but she does. She pull me into a hug, and I rest my head on her shoulder.
    "So, is that a yes?" I whisper against her skin, and she giggles, grabbing my hands and spinning me around.
    "Of course that's a yes, silly!" She laughs.

"Good." I say. " Because now I can do this again."
    I press my lips to hers, and it's like everything else in the world fades. Over and over I keep thingking,
    "I can't believe you're mine."

I'm still thingking, "I can't believe you're mine" the next year when we move in together.
    I think "I can't believe you're mine" as she walked down the aisle on our wedding day.
    But the biggest "I can't believe you're mine" is when she holds our daughter for the first time.
    I didn't think it was possible to love someone more everyday, but Nancy proved that wrong.

"Ava? What do you want to name her?" She asks, both girls looking up at me with big, beautiful eyes.
    "Autumn" I say, and she beams in agreement.
    "Autumn" she whispers, and kisses her little head.
    And that's not the first, nor the last, of many, many, " I can't believe you're mine's".

End
    Will continue with another one later

risamalefica.TT-TT likes this.
  15. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    One Day Friendship
    [​IMG]
    by Awanish Surya
    'Divya ma'm, showing on my Mobile screen.

'Yes ma'm, I am on the way, will reach within 15 minutes,' I replied as I picked up phone.

I was in metro and going for an interview in a consulting firm at Noida. I was wearing black formal shoes, black trouser, white shirt, black blazer and a documents file in hand.

I was asked to wait as ma'm is busy in taking interview, when I reached at reception.

A few minutes later, I saw a girl going out from interview room, who was in Jeans, Jacket and carrying a hand bag. Obviously, it was a winter season, month of January.

On the day of joining, I was asked to wait in conference room as one more girl is coming. About 5 minutes later, the same girl entered, kept her hand bag on the table and seated on nearest chair. It was one empty chair between both of us. She was in black jeans, black jacket and her hand bag was also black. She looked at me and smiled. I also did the same.

'You too are joining today', I asked breaking a big silence of room.

'Yes, and you are also in HR department', she replied.

'Yes, I have little experience in a consulting firm', I replied.

'Actually, I am fresher',

'OK, no issue', I told 'when you will work, then experience will come, na'

'Ya, you are right, as I completed MBA, I got married, so couldn't got chance to work', she explained.

'Oh, she is married, I thought she is a girl but she is a woman. Who will believe that she is married ! She is too fit, beautiful and hot.'

'You can also sit on this empty chair, no one is going to come. Only we two are joining today, she told smiling and breaking my thoughts.

'Ya, OK.' I replied changing my seat.

'You are also MBA'

'Ya, PGDM in HR & Marketing from Accurate, Greater Noida, and your college'

'GLA University, Mathura', she replied.

'Oh, it's a good university, I know.' I told smiling and remembering the moment when I visited website of GLA university once.

Divya ma'm, entered into the conference room with two joining form.

We both filled up firms, arranged all photo copies of our documents, photos and handed over to ma'm.

'Both of you come' ma'm told

We followed her and entered into a large working are where several computers were arranged and about 70 employees were working. As we both were passing, employees were looking at us.

'Wow', I told myself looking around a large number of computers, chairs, and women and men working on their particular seats.

We both seated on separate seats and a HR lady came, gave two files and asked us to read.

'What is this? There are too many pages in it.' I told looking at the file.

'Yes, how can we read total pages now. What is written on your file?' She asked

'HR Policy, and yours' I replied.

'It's related to medical. There are lots of medical terms, doctors' designations, medical courses etc.'

'Oh, it means we are going to be doctor from HR' I told smiling.

'Ya,' she smiled back and replied.

We both started to turn the pages. It was not possible to read about 200 pages. So we were just going through pages without reading. We were reading carefully only those which was more important for us like salary, leave criteria, bond, increments etc. A few minutes later, we exchanged the file and soon started to feel bore. The employees who were seating nearby were looking at us; less on me more on her as she is female and you know it's human nature.

She was also feeling bore, so we both were sometimes looking at pages, sometimes on each other and smiled, sometimes on office chairs, computers and another employees.

Divya ma'm understood it when she saw us looking here and there. She sent a girl, who came to us and told - 'you can coordinate with each other, so that you can't feel bore.'

Now we got permission to talk. Instead of discussion about HR policy or medical terms, we started to talk about each other's personal life, family, dream, college life etc. We forgot that we are seating in a corporate office, where more than 70 employees are working in which 80% of employees are looking at us repeatedly. We forgot that HR head and her team is also observing us from distance. We forgot that MD of the company is also present in office. We became a good friend. Even when lunch time came we couldn't noticed. A lady came to us and told- 'everyone is doing lunch, you both don't want to do.'

'Sorry, ma'm, we couldn't realized', she replied.

We did lunch together.

It was four Parathas and vegetables in her lunch box. I tried a lot to not eat with her, even I told her that I am going outside.

'I will not able to eat four Parathas, it's too much. My mom kept it even I told her no more than two. Join me, we will also go outside together'. She requested.

After having lunch, when we were going outside her husband called her. She talked for few minutes about company, office environment, ma'm, training etc.

We ate a plate of mix fruits and went for a walk on roadside as we had 10 more minutes. She shared little bit about her family, her husband. She told that she was got married last year only.

'What's your name', I asked smiling.

'Oh, God' she replied and started to laugh loudly.

'We talked lots about each other's college, job, family, but we both forgot to ask name.' I told laughing.

'Yes, you are right, how can we forget to ask name. It's unbelievable'. she told looking at me.

'I tried to read your name, when you were filling joining form', I informed her.

'Oh, Priya' she told her name finally.

'Nice name; 'Awanish'- my name.' I replied smiling.

We had some discussions and little training with HR head after lunch. About 6 PM we both came out from office and went together till metro station.

From next day onward, she didn't come to office. She came only for one day and that day became a good memory.

16. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone at work sent a friend request, but I didn’t use the app often and had notification off. the request timed out. Rip:sweating_profusely:

same person, chilled at my area during their break. I ignored them since I thought they wanted some alone time during break. (My area was quiet and had little people). Only chatted a little.
    Afterwards I gave them my number when they asked for it. I thought we would be pretty chill friends. Then I realized they were flirting with me when they ask me out to a dinner. I don’t like going out at night with a stranger so I declined. I ignored and blocked them after they said I’m a different type.( I felt like a Pokémon creature ) Rip my love life I guess I’m picky when it comes to romance

Coffea to Ell and Fulminata like this.
  17. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol.... i see... but it's kind of funny when you tell the story....
    ohh... picky? but you must be picky in romance right? if not maybe you will have lots romance and be overwhelmed in the end...:blobpeek:

MasterCuddler likes this.
  18. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when I was in middle school, someone always puts letters in my bag. It's a love letter to be precise... I was a girl who's very oblivious to some topics like "relationship" and "love life" so I always dismiss it, thinking it's just a prank. Then hen he asked if he could court me, I was like, yes why not?, because I thought it's just a joke... But he suddenly brings me flowers, chocolates, stuff toys, etc. He asked me many times already if I wanna be his girlfriend now but I just say nope and stop him from courting me. Days ago... He really stopped. Then I kinda find out that I like him but I didn't realized it till then. I kinda chased him but he already moved on from me and now he's in a relationship.

It was the days when I was having gender crisis. I was turned on with girls and that's a bit scary for me because I live in a family full of judgmental people and homophobics. I was— still am — attracted to girls, sexually, but I never thought I'd be attracted to girls romantically too. So when I'm still having a gender crisis, since my friends are straight, I seek for nearby people who's from LGBTQ+ in the internet, there's this girl, she's a bit older than me but not old enough to be my aunt, just old enough to be my older sister or something. She's really cool... We met a few times and we found out that we share lots of interest, we were never out of topics, that's how I began to see her not just a friend but a lover.

I was still in hiding and confusion but I like her, so I asked her if she could give any chance to this messed up kiddo (me) and she gave me. I courted her for months, we had mutual understanding but we agreed not to be in a relationship till I told my parents about my gender (I identify myself as a Panromantic Bisexual) but when my Mom started talking shits about our "lesbian neighbor", it took a huge toll on me. I was pretty afraid, and the fact that each and every day, my feelings for that girl just grows fonder and fonder, my mind was perplexed. I was afraid of being disowned but I was afraid of leaving her. I thought I wanna keep both. I lied to her telling her my parents already knew about my gender and she was ecstatic, we kinda dated for weeks until my Dad started to be suspicious of me...

Right then, I started to ignore her... I cut our communication, changed my accounts, just right out change everything because of her, and since she doesn't knew where I am living, she didn't get to in touch with me.

I then realized, I wasn't just afraid of my parents knowing my identity, I was kinda afraid of commitment too because if I can really commit myself to her I could prove my so called love to her by confessing to my parents. But I don't want to be pretty responsible of my actions and I'm afraid of the consequences...

Up till now, my parents still doesn't know about my gender.

There's this friend of mine who asked to court me... I hesitated coz I don't want to ruin our precious friendship but I agreed otherwise because he's my crush and months later, I said yes. It's a cool relationship, but I hated the fact he's too cheesy, I always replied to his cheesy/corny remarks because I really like him and I don't want to hurt his feelings but enough is enough and I told him off, I said to him in a nice way that I am kinda not fond of him being cheesy... He's a cool guy, we shares lots of commonalities so we have lots to talk about, but what makes me disappointed is the fact that he's too cheesy (which he perceives as sweet) and I am not really fond of those cheesiness/sweetness like maybe yes, being sweet sometimes is cute but if someone's too sweet to you, it becomes too cheesy.

I became sick of his attitude so I kinda told him to not be too sweet... But he's stubborn, so we kinda cool off for ten days... He is the first one to reached out. I kinda thought we're better as friends but he disagrees, he wants us to still be in a relationship despite all.

My fear of commitment kinda played a part too because I don't really want to fully commit myself to someone who I can't really be comfortable with (since he's too cheesy).

i don't really know who's on the wrong here but i just told you guys few of my failed relationships...

19. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just weren't meant to be. You'll find someone some day bud.

[​IMG]

Coffea to Ell and layyu like this.
  20. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't agree more, but still, all of those are failed coz I still want a closure for me not to be bothered by conscience but no closure was done...