Chinese Tempered Immortal/百炼成仙

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Zeusomega, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tempered Immortal/百炼成仙
    [​IMG]

Raw Link: uukanshu

NU Link: novelupdates

Why It Should Get Picked Up: Absolute classic xianxia outside of the legit classic works like journey to West, Investiture of the Gods, etc..

100% adventure and world building, jam packed with mystery realms, finding treasures in the most inconspicuous places. Our hero is true blue underdog throughout as far as I have read, always flying under the radar with a steady mindset. No young master syndrome or big brother of last villian tropes.

The key takeaway is, this is for those who like tension in the air without feeling mc's power being broken to the extent of making the story redundant, this is for those who like side lores and that little joy in reading about mc gaining a new treasure/power after a loooong hard work.

If you loved/liked A Record of Mortal's Journey to Immortality...This is it!

Description:

A young man with no spiritual roots. A person who is thought of as tr*sh by others. He constantly acquires various items thought of as waste by the cultivation world. No matter if it is garbage pills or useless materials, he will take them all!

This is quite a long ordeal, as you can see with the number of chapters, so I would request you take it up only if you're willing to put in the effort till the end, cause this little one has been through so many foster homes and finally abandoned. This is just my humble shout in the void for the fated soul, have a nice day either way.

2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link