Japanese Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by TheMainCharacter, Dec 20, 2018.

1. TheMainCharacter

TheMainCharacter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~
    Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4936dp/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-apostle-of-gods-who-doesnt-know-self-esteem/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Too Overpowered Protagonist, Age Progression, Read the manga and has the vibe of Magi's Grandson which i like, one-shot dragon.
    Description:
    Shiina Kazuya, Our protagonist who got killed by a stranger when he tried to protect his childhood friend little sister,
    reincarnated into Cain Von Silford as the third son in the world of sword and magic.
    Cain grew up being surrounded by God who doesn’t know self-esteem, the upper noble and the girls who swayed around him.
    Being given so many protection from the gods, He overcame any obstacle AKA FLAG while hiding his unbelievable status,
    The Noble Path Fantasy of a young boy who sometimes wicked and Clumsy.

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good for my guilty pleasure. +1

Wujigege, ad_chiat and Cosmic_ like this.
  3. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Liked the manga. Cliche yet relaxing and enjoyable read.

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read the novel, but the manga is so Mary Sue Ai-chan wants to cry. It's fine as a light read so far, though.

Light read! Light read! If you expect some mindblowing awesomeness from your reading, there is none here.

If you dislike Death March, this will probably make you rage. In Death March, the protagonist has limitations to what he can do, despite going on easy mode. Also, in Death March, the story is not really about his OP-ness, but on his interactions with the world and everything in it.

In this story, the protagonist start at 5 year old with double the stats of the upper limits (upper limit is 5, he's 10 for all of them). He also has the blessings of all the gods. At 5 years old, he has over 250,000 MP where court magicians have only 10,000 at most.

There. For those who really can't handle Mary Sue stories, Ai-chan has saved you from punching the wall from sheer rage. Thank me.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Bardock, NekoMK2 and Cosmic_ like this.
  5. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Childhood Friend Younger Sister? How chaotic.

And not only does he 'hide' his unbelievable status, he still gets a harem?

Alright. As said above, guilty pleasure please.

6. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    Given the novel's summary, it's no wonder that no one bothers to translate it.

Nonon likes this.
  7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So god is an elf
    Correction: god is an elf with big boobs.

8. TheMainCharacter

TheMainCharacter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems cliche but good for light reading and pleasure.
    well, i like cliches.

9. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel's trash and so am i. So, i fully support!

10. KuroNamake

KuroNamake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its quite cliche, but a good one for a light reading... (after reading tate no yuusha and likes, this kind of story heals me)
    I'm thinking to work on this one if the current translator doesn't have time/motivation... for my first project that is...

11. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    i need this, i have enough of the tension filled noveld

12. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds great for self-insert

Ai chan likes this.
  13. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only thing that bothered me , I thought he got Killed by a "foreigner" , not a stranger :v.

15. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that what the god said about him maybe becoming isolated because of his strength doesn't come true and that it stays light-hearted. I also really want for him to get a harem. I saw latest chapter and him making 2 girls fall for him but with my pessimist mind i can't help but imagine them being afraid of his strength. I hope that it won't happen and that they become loveydovey.
    Edit: for your information it's not because it's on the cover or written in the summary that a described girl gonna be in a relationship with MC as there was a novel about a MC accidentally killing a dragon after being summoned in an isekai de-facto saving a sacrifice girl. The girl get together with another justice-driven guy. Can give a NTR feeling to readers depending on the person (i was spared of it as i didn't read the novel). But yeah i agree that there is high chance that Tensei Kizoku's girls stay with MC with how they got a whole scene of them seeing MC as being handsome/falling for him.

Writting this post and thinking of the manga, i learned that i really like loli harem (when MC is still a shota). I am pretty surprised myself as i already read the novel about a shota MC that reads grimoires that are mangas with a loli harem. I hope (yep i really hope a lot) that we will get to see more loveydoveyness then the one i said.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  16. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that one i forgot the tittle but, i hardly think that consider NTR after all MC and the girl interaction more on like sibling being the girl as elder one with MC like kinda unreriable but reliable little brother. This actually nice change since Female fall for MC for no reason kinda eh and overused also that kind character sometime considered "pretending heroine" if i must use VN/eroge tags

17. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise Ai-chan with her warning, since somehow i kinda feed up with death march i will skip this one

Ai chan likes this.
  18. Littleton94

Littleton94 Lord of the Shadow trolls*shadow stalker*F5 sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got done reading the manga was about to Search for the novel here. When I seen this so I'll happily throw my support in lol

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    When i said NTR feeling, i meant that readers feels like they are betrayed because they like the character or want her to be together with MC, and not just the old NTR tag where MC's love interest is taken away by someone.

NekoMK2 likes this.
  20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, nice warning. Still i wonder if we will get loveydovey scenes ? Maybe not as it's JP but should i call you if there are some ? Like a kiss or them dancing together or something ? But again let's not get our hopes up as it would surely mostly show MC being OP and one-shotting everything.