LCD Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Dec 13, 2017.

1. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And just like that, chapter 432 signals the end of the "looking at the kitchen" arc and now we start the "cleaning the kitchen" arc.

Any bets on how long this arc is going to be?

I say 2 chapters for the "cleaning the kitchen" arc because the next arc, "cooking in the dorm kitchen", is going to turn into "everyone found out about Christea's delicious cooking" which will be a 30 chapter arc that ends in even the Prince eating at the contract beast dormitory.

maybe it'll be a 60 chapter arc now I think about it, since there'll be 10 chapters about holy beasts securing more food only to cause more national crises.

StrawberryShin likes this.
  2. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch457 reveals Christea can get engaged to her older brother. Barring some really weird laws, I think we are about to learn someone is adopted.

3. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this complete or still ongoing? Is there an ML or is this harem? Or just really about her cooking and eating to the end? haha. Can someone spoil the ending^^

4. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put this novel in my deleted folder, but then kept going back to read it, because masochism? Hate-read, who knows? Lol. It's"on-hold" for now.

This novel had such a fun premise, but wasted all it's potential on being creepy and making the protagonist a chef-maid. Is it fun to get up every morning (in a Universe with magic) and cook for all these people - like there are no maids employed. They do the laundry I guess. All the hate in my heart cannot even decribe how much I loathe this setting. And then there is the casual dismissal of Kaguya as a toy - a let's just go with it, because we are Japanese and personal autonomy isn't part of our lifestyle. How is it funny? It's not cute, because Kaguya isn't comfortable.

The siscon!Brother was ruined because forced romantic subplot, No autonomy, no fun without cooking. Natch. Seriously, I hate this novel and will check for updates because I'm insane.

Shinsori likes this.
  5. kcinara

kcinara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had hoped that when the academy started she would bring bentos.
    And would even buy those big, expensive hanami bento box from the store so people would see her using what everyone is considering works of art as normal day cutlery.

6. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want spoilers about the brother

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  7. EvanPiters

EvanPiters New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information !

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.