LCD Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken(WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing Ainz, Satou or Saitama could do against a time stop, and I'm honestly not sure how Hit's time stop would compare to Rimuru's so I'm not sure how well Goku could manage against it.

Wujigege likes this.
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Hit was something like "imposed time," he makes a bubble that seems frozen, but the version Rimuru uses works on gods, and stops the use of most abilities. So I think that like Jiren, anyone stronger than Hit, can overpower the effect of that time bubble, but we haven't seen anyone that can really resist the other effects of Rimuru's time stop, it seemed like even Chloe (the time manipulating hero) was blinded to the moves made in the last chapters.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha you guys seem to be having fun. I want to let you guys know that there will be delay, the chapter(Epilogue of Slime) might not be ready until Friday instead of Wednesday. I have more Patreon chapters to get done than I realized
    Sorry for the inconvenience

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall we can agree that Rimuru's pretty broken/OP.

Oh and about Satou
    And that was something I wrote in 2016. Just a few new chpters and Rimuru's even more OP than before.

5. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I just see Saitama hanging out with Rimuru and Veldora.

Goku has 0 chance as he has trouble dealing with buu, and lets face it Rimuru is at least 1k times stronger than buu.

Satou has a chance to actually do something given he has the same if not better processing then Rimuru. But, Satou lacks the ability to trully target Rimuru, he might also lack the energy given his reliance on batteries.

No idea about Ainz. From S1 of the anime, Ainz has a decent chance of lasting some time, but he seemed to be easily sneak attacked.

juniorjawz likes this.
  6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Saitama would definitely borrow manga from Veldora, and challenge Rimuru to some videogames. Come to think of it, Satou is a game designer, so he would probably program them for the group. Ainz would probably just ask for their help in monitoring the multiverse, to find his friends, since between Rimuru and Satou, they have an inter-dimensional surveillance and transport system....

juniorjawz likes this.
  7. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Please stop “translating” this series as Guro is back. Also please stop sniping series so you can line your pockets.

4th episode of the anime was awesome and I’m looking forward to Rimuru and Velda’s fight

kenar likes this.
  8. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    yep yep, the 4th episode is simply good. I saw someone translate "ero-fu" as EILF (Elf I Love to F@@@) lol.

9. MourningMoon

MourningMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I'm about to finish vol 3 of the LN and plan on jumping to the WN, which chapter do i start at in the WN and any differences i should know of?

10. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    As for time stopping

Ainz does have time stopping skills and time stopping counters as we can guess from episode 13 of season 3.

Other than those i havent read anything yet from 243 i think? Its the dungeon conquering battle during the Yuuki/Rimuru war.

11. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder what would happen if rimuru were to just pump his magic energy into a random slime without naming it.
    like, in a calculated way so that it won't die.

12. Kinghart

Kinghart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to continue after Milim's departure, you can start from chapter 51 WN. i personally recommend from chapter 45, the story before Milim visited tempest city as there is no charybdis in WN version

13. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that was the same place I stopped too. Right where the translation a few months back was stopped up at forever, right? I jumped around chapters for a while trying to find the correct point to start up again. I believe it actually turned out being chapter 227.

14. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WN is pretty much a weird ride after the tournament arc. Jumpity jump.

Also with how Rimuru has his own Time Stopping and Time Acceleration, he and Ainz will just negate each other in that regard (If I am to trust Ainz's time stop cancelling/counter exist)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    art17 likes this.
  16. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comparing the power of fantasy character to another fantasy character from different story huh? Reminds me of my teenage days. It's good to be young.

Anyway, Ainz is not OP though. He always admitted that he's not the strongest. He's not even the strongest in his guild. He just make it up by his adaptability. He's got a decent firepower, and many buff and debuff. He' a wild card that can fill many roles in the party. His OPness lies in his luck though.

Satou is basically a god in his series. I don't think anyone is a threat to him. Only some challenges. His daily lives and his attention to his girls is pretty much the focus in his story.

Rimuru is, well, he's OP, and he's showered by adoration from his subordinates. His true strength come from Ciel's help though. He's kind of like Ainz in this manner. Everytime he accomplishes something his subordinates are basically sasuga Rimuru-sama.

17. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, author hinted that skill is a part of the soul and it can even contain the soul of the past holder(?) from the recently released chapters.

18. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Next chapter of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken in about 48 hours. Delays were due to exams

19. Rogue Will

Rogue Will [A Passing Devil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to thank everyone who helped translate this novel, I had a lot of fun reading this.

20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not welcome pfft!! :blobunamused:
    [​IMG]